Nadech Kugimiya

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
So Grandpa Na's outer blazer & inner horizontal stripe shirt at the award event are the clothes he wore for Dichan magazine photoshoot with Yaya. He wanted to look more stylish at the event so he also wore striped collared shirt inside with a printed necktie lol.

Bts video of NY's photoshoot for Dichan magazine 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x-Gxvrb62ao

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
So it was his idea to include the strip shirt for the event? haha that explains it alot. Haha Nadech, can I give you some fashion tip? OR can I be your stylist? Geeze, I think I can do a little better haha

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
@m9saeteurn1, I guess or his fashion stylist's sense of fashion does not match with ours :coverlaf:. He dressed way better at Siamdara Stars Awards 2015 with Yaya. He wore Dior. I wonder what brand name he wore in Dichan magazine photoshoot. Me & you could be his fashion stylists :lol:.

@bubbles8, you want to join with me & m9saeteurn1 in styling Grandpa Na? :lol:.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol his fashion sense sure does not match our but somehow our guys always seems to look decent in it even though it is not my taste. LoL I guess his handsome face and smiles play a BIG part in it. Lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
:facepalm:  :bhehe: I think Nadech is the only guy that can look good in flower shirts! He should really visit Hawaii and sport all his flowery shirts there. :lmao:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
M9 I think he does get his shirts from Hawaii lol he'll fit right in if he ever goes. He is even infecting Henry (ya's lil cousin) with his flowery shirts hahha

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol her lil cousin is adorable. Nadech probably got him the outfit. Lol
It does not take much for him to look good! I cant wait to see him on screen again.