Nadech Kugimiya

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I love these pictures of him! I would prefer his hair to be styled this way versus spike. I like the older look on him versus the young look. Is it just me? lol

bubbles8 said:
Yenyen seems to love him and vice versa

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for sharing the mv zoey hahaha funny jing jing. He is always so naughty, should be nicknamed as the pek with a million facial expressions lol

M9, i like him young looking, always wanted to watch him play a young college boy kekek In a couple of yrs time, he will be old, i want to cherish all his young moments now. But either way, as long as they dont make him too old looking, im happy :p

Young like this, me like kek

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Im not young either hehe but do like seeing him look his age sometimes, i want to see him in a college role before he gets too old for it :) he will def be the first and last youngie i lay eyes on lol

Im actually not too fussed on his looks, i like how his look is so versatile that a lil change in hairstyle can make him look so different! Js like these

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Go get that Masters degree you wanted Na, you could do it!!! :dance2:...

He looks the most youngest with the hairstyle he had in his photos in his first day of his Masters program.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Do u still find this goodlooking m9? Hehe

Sri: u have to wear this style to uni, js so any potential girls who are interested will run away from miles kekek

Ms.Zoe

Lol....those clothes look so comfortable, clothes that one could wear to sleep with lol...he is so laid back with his choice of fashion.

P.s. That is our police officer in his day off from work :loool:. I will not run away from him, he has a cute face with that hairstyle & eyeglasses :lol:.

bubbles8 said:
Do u still find this goodlooking m9? Hehe
Sri: u have to wear this style to uni, js so any potential girls who are interested will run away from miles kekek

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Oh no! Even that style i cant scare u away, his sri got2 think of other was to uglify him more lol

This is our policeman on his days off :p

Ms.Zoe

Guys who wear eyeglasses at school...some of them are smart hehehe. If there is a good looking policeman like Na, I will think of ways to see him without breaking any laws though lol :loool:.

Ms.Zoe

Nom Nom Nom, I am so full just by looking at those dark brown almond shaped eyes of his :yummy:. You know like how some babies are so cute that you want to eat them up but literally you could not...it is that kind of feelings for me :loool:. I guess I am trying to say that his eyes are so cute that I want to eat them but I could not :loool:. He is so working his eyes in all of those photos :lol:. Thank you very much @bubbles8!

It is this kind of feeling/excitement lol.

Cr to rightful owner