My Girl (KDrama)

menia

I can't wait for this series...I heard next week eps, the GF will find out YR is fake from evil SH and the real cousin is still alive. Now keep me wondering who is the real cousin, YR? In ep 10 when they said the real cousin die, I was so happy knowing YR is not the real cousin...now it confusing me :unsure: they better let YR with GC or else.. :angry:

lila

sarNie Egg
Can anyone upload episodes 10, 11 and 12 (high qualiy) on yousendit because filefront and megaupload is not working for me right now?

thanks in advance! :p

sarN

sarNie Granny

ya can either stream it ---> click "play"

i love dis scene ... funnie and cute :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

Mae

sarNie Adult
LoL Sarn...that part is sooo cute.....i couldn't stop laughing.....hehehehe.....well...I'm gonna buy this series when it comes out so I haven't seen any clips yet...but it looks funnie and good...and I like Lee Dong Wook since Hanoi Bride and Lee Da Hae since Green Rose....can't wait...thanks for showing the clip...

cecilia

Staff member
I love today episode..

love love the ''I LOVE YOU , YOU LOVE ME'' song..omg..it's the cutest thing ever..so heartwrenching.. :wavecry:

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
awww...i wanna watch it...have they dubbed it in hmong yet???..if they have, whats the title and how many parts is there to it???.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
no they havent dubbed it into hmong yet....and i dont know if they are planning too but lately they havent been dubbing....or if they do by that time i dont even need it anymore since ive already watched them all.....but its not even finished airing in korea yet.....but this is a great series.....MY GIRL!!!!! FIGHTING FIGHTING>>!!!>_<

pze

sarNie Adult
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SERIES ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!! FIGHTING MY GIRL!!!! cant wait for the next episode although ill be in NYC but my laptop is going too....hehe

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I love this series! I just started watching it last week and it's SOOOOOO GOOD!!! Lee Jun Ki :wub: Lee Dong Wook :wub: I can't wait for the subs to come out so I can finally watch ep 11-14!

cecilia

Staff member
pze said:
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SERIES ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!! FIGHTING MY GIRL!!!! cant wait for the next episode although ill be in NYC but my laptop is going too....hehe
[post="72880"][/post]​
your'e bringing your laptop..aigoo..i should have took my sister's too..but i afraid it might get stolen..:(..

anyway..i'll be missing it too..Pink_is gonna download it for me..so let's hpe that when i get home saturday night..i get to see it..

i love the of episode 14..very axious to see they meet.. :w000t:

Xiah's_Babe

sarNie Egg
OMG SUBS FOR 11 AND 12 ARE OUT AT D-ADDICTS!!!! But I have a question... does anybody know why My Girl Episode 12 isn't able to be downloaded? I click on it to download and it says download exceed limit and I can't do it... And I've tried it so many times. Does anybody know why?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^you must be dling something at the same time for the same site. megaupload only lets you dl one at a time...wait for the current file to finish dling and then you can dl another one.

Pee

sarNie Elites
hahah aww I love the lead actress she´s so funny XD This drama is goooood ^^

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Han Chae Young and Jae Hee (the two main characters from Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang) are going to be cameos in the final episode! I liked how they combined the actors from DGCH to MG, it's so cute! I can't wait to see the final episode!!!! :w000t: It's so sad, too, though because I don't want it to end...

meenia

sarNie Adult
It's a good ending, but i didn't understand it at all.. Too bad it was sad till like the ending.. But i thought it was funny when the stars from delightful girl was in it.. with his parents.. it was funny. Mong yong is so cute like always... he's hot..

aine_vaj

sarNie Egg
this is such a good movie...
i'm only on episode 12...can't wait to watch the other rest
of the other episodes!_!

Xiah's_Babe

sarNie Egg
OOOH!!! I'm soo mad!!! Too many people were too impatient and now the subtitle thread at d-addicts is temporarily down because the subbers were getting really annoyed, and I really want to watch 14!!! I just need to read to understand how sad this episode is... I just can't watch it w/out!! Anyways... yeah, I'm mad.... And it might happen to the Goong sub thread there too!! Why? because there are more people complaining about people not subbing fast enough... Gosh.. so mad. If both threads are going to be closed temporarily I am going to scream!!

cecilia

Staff member
Pee said:
hahah aww I love the lead actress she´s so funny XD This drama is goooood ^^
[post="74020"][/post]​
i finally got done watching it..but the question is..

are they suppose to be the lost granddaugther and her boyfriend (MGCH)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^yeah, I think Han Chae Young is suppose to be the lost granddaughter and Jae Hee is her husband.