My Girl (KDrama)

Ana

sarNie Adult
Mega takes me 4hrs to d/l one episode and sometime less then an hour. I guess it depends on luck..lol..but hey I signed up 4 soompi :D

Can wait 4 more episodes :p

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
This is like my whole family's favorite series right now. No kidding. My mom's gone completely bonkers over it and even like's going to the My Girl thread and reading comments. LOL

LDH is so cute and glad that she's so successful now. LDW is hot and so is LJK. PSH annoys me though. In pix she's pretty, but onscreen her face looks so plastic.

Anyways, I'm torn betweeen GC and LW. There both great in their own ways. JW has really fallen for YR. And now unknowingly for GC he has too. EPisodes 9 and 10 will get harder for YR. And SH will probably be turning evil in ep 11 and onwards since she'll know that YR is a fake cousin.

*** Oh I wouldn't request for episodes in the My Girl thread at soompi. Since a lot of people get mad at leechers and stuff. And at people only going there to ask for links. 'Cause people are more willing to uploads episodes if others don't try to rush people for them. It's appropriate to ask for links in the drama links and requests section. But doing it in the discussion threads is not liked upon.

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
someone please reupload the whole eps with subtitles to yousendit because mega takes me forever and i can't download it from anywhere else..
thanks a whole bunch!!~

danny

sarNie Hatchling
man after watching ep 10 today i don't know if i can wait another 5 day before the next one comes out.......thats kiss was so cute and the way that ldh/jyr acted was funny as hell lol.....

Nameless

N i n j a
It's the same director as Delightful Girl, I'll be sure to check it out. I've been hearing good things about it.

Hiatus

Super Momo
muaahah My Girl its cool I feel so bad for Lee Junki?? is it his name? lol

xn2004

sarNie Egg
this is a good series to watch but when i watch this series i have mix feeling as to who i want the main girl to end up with at the end. the played boy or the fake cousin. they both seems to nice but i just loved Lee Jun-ki role in the series. the first time i watched it i thought he wasnt that cute but now i think he is very cute. :). i hope it would have a happy ending unlime most korean series i have seen

cecilia

Staff member
hehe...i just found out from anime site that this is a manga

manga into drama are always good..like fullhouse..goong..and this one..i seriously gonna try it this time..:lol:

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
ep 11 is up

some filefront links available complement of Nathalie

See first pg

can't wait to get home n watch it..

sarN

sarNie Granny
***sigh*** **pull hair** waiting for sub patienly :p

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Sarn, you should read the My Girl thread at soompi. 'Cause people usually translate some stuff and explain things that are happening.

My Girl is my fav series I've watched lately. My mom just came back from Chicago and 1st thing she did was ask to watch the My Girl eps she missed. LOL

Can't wait until ep 12! JW and YR kissing scene! :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes , i can alway read it at soopim but .. i want to see it for myself ... with ---> SUB T T

sarN

sarNie Granny
i came accoss a problem .. humm .. im not sure if im the only one but i know the MG file is need to be trim to fix the timing of the sub dat out in addict BUT after i trim to the right time and it was all good and stuff ---- but all the sudden ( dis is eps 9 ) at the scene where they at the movie .. the sub was off ?? no matter how i trim it ... it still off at dat scene ? im thinnkiing there some kind of error in the sub lol

menia

sarN said:
i came accoss a problem .. humm .. im not sure if im the only one but i know the MG file is need to be trim to fix the timing of the sub dat out in addict BUT after i trim to the right time and it was all good and stuff ---- but all the sudden ( dis is eps 9 ) at the scene where they at the movie .. the sub was off ?? no matter how i trim it ... it still off at dat scene ? im thinnkiing there some kind of error in the sub lol
[post="69567"][/post]​
sarN, I watch eps9 iwith HQ file..I don't see anything wrong with sub. My sub didn't cut off at the movie scene.

cecilia

Staff member
aish..another 5 days to go..:( ..it's getting so good already.. :w000t: and only 4 more episodes to go..i'm so gonna miss this series.. :wavecry: