My Girl (KDrama)

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
yes i love this movie, its so good i wonder whats going to happen next are they going to find out that she the fake one

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
I think they should nominate this as the best 2005 drama :D. Next would be Sweet Spy. Back to the topic this drama is soo good and funny. It's like Lee Da-Hae can cry and lie anytime lol. That's a sign that tells you she's a good actress. Even though this drama is similar to Full House. I would have to say I LOVE MY GIRL :D :wub: . It's just too good ! Lee Dong Wook also did a good job :D. I mean this drama is funny at parts and sad at parts. While Full House... I don't think it can make you cry lol. They only eat and argue. It's always between Rain and Song Hye Kyo most of the time. But in My Girl it spreads out. I think the actresses and actors from My Girl did a better job or maybe the storyline is better?

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
kermint said:
oh, i love this drama alot..............ldh looks good in........ldw looks hot..........
[post="79367"][/post]​
Actually I got the whole series! :D. Can't wait to watch it!! :D!

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
this series is so awesome. i loved it!!!!! i finished watchin it last night...i cried at least 3 tymz from episode 14 n up..lol..there were some part of the movie that was so sad...such a great movie. i recommended it alot..im dead serious. GREAT K_DRAMA...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I just finished this series yesterday too! Great series! Two thumbs way up! ^^

Here are some screencaps that I took from the final episode:

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
i think this movie is great but they could've done it more better by making this movie more shorter or something..i recon some of the scene are just wasting time...such as..the ending bit when YR looking for GC in the 63 building..she still looking for him..u noe wat i mean going around 63 building looking for him...
but they could've just make it that YR find GC strait away

well i understand most probably they want to make a romantic kissin scene on the lift...but yeah..i mean not only that..

but eventhough the movie its like this..ahahha i still lurv it ^ ^

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
aww..i miss this movie already even tho i just finished watching it this otha day....cant get my mind of GC..hehe..such a great k-drama...it should've of been longer :p

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
This drama series was alot better than I expected. I actually enjoyed watching it. The pairing was very cute. I love Dong Wook and Da Hae, they make such a cute couple.

I'm torn between having Da Hae with Dong Wook or Go Soo (Green Rose).

I love how the story progressed. I mean for some reason the girl always has to fall in love with the guy first. The other dude was cute, but he sometimes look like a girl to me. Oh well, his acting was great too. The other chick, or the x, was very interesting, still can't believe she's Eric Mun's gf. Oh well.

Totally recommend this series.

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
The part in this series that made me cried the most was wen yoo rin was at the airport with her dad. She just bursted out crying cuz she cant hold the lies toward GC anymore. It was so sad. i cried like a baby that part..lol

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
oh my this is such a good series........i am so obess with this drama.....i really couldn't get the whole ending ooff of my mind because it was so cute, so sweet, so dramatic, and so emotional........i love this drama....i recommend it to everyone......i thought that the girl that played for yoo rin is so cute.....oh my gosh, she can cry and she can also make you cry for her..........she has got the best crying scene i have ever see.......i am still stuck this sreies even though i had finish it already.....

danny

sarNie Hatchling
Me too....i wish they would do something together soon...hahaha...they make such a cute couple and such....but they were together at Lee Dong Wook's fan meeting together....its' so sweet how Da Hae said that she was like one of his fans' hahaha....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Man, I want to see this now since everyone's raving about it. Where can I go to download this series? Is it in the buddie media section?