MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am thoroughly enjoying this lakorn. I've missed watching Andrew Gregson for so long now. I am glad he is back and with staying power. He has always been one of my favorite actors. He has such a talent in his acting. I love his voice too.

Rita is absolutely gorgeous. I love the way Pau Jin Jong has set up the shots with her. She is very elegant and beautiful. I also like Joy's acting. She is one major brat. She is also very beautiful. One thing I've always enjoyed with PJJ is the cinematography. They always capture the surrounding scenery so well.

The man that plays the uncle is so WOW with his evilness. I hope Andrew has more lakorn lined up for the new year. I hope he doesn't take such a long break like before again. Missed him too much. I hope he has a modern lakorn coming up soon.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
It's actually getting better :) So sad for Andrew & Rita. She got kidnapped and he's trying to do everything to get her back, how sweet!

anyone has the insert songs? i think it was put as the ending song in epi.9.. i dont' know.. but that song is soo good.
i want that song too!

But I do like that there's at least 1 slap/force kiss in the last few episodes :) On that note, Andrew and Rita should hook up. She does look like his ex, just saying... :)
i totally love those scenes! 555. who is Andrew's ex anyways?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
i want that song too!

i totally love those scenes! 555. who is Andrew's ex anyways?
Ramona. I think she mite also be Jaime Brewers sister but not sure this tidbit just seems familiar.They played several lakorns together in his early days. Only celebrity gf of his known I think... Ummmm todays episode was CRAZY. Teetayu went CRAZY because Manasing went CRAZY hahahaha. It just got really good only to end tomorrow...I hope its not too much of a rush ending tomorrow... I can't help but laugh when Teetayu was beserking out on todays epis and tomorrows he's about to get really violent on manasings ass!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
this girl, Stacy Soloman kinda reminds me of Rita!..hehe...i just realize it after watching this youtube clip over and over like 20 times....love her voice!..her character is so bubbly too!..Although Rita is still prettier...hehe..=D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz0GOlLoeBQ

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i love andrew and rita. i seriously seriously can't stand nott and joy, I want them out of the picture already. they're just so urgg interfering with andrew and rita's life. If andrew and rita could stop trusting these two they would understand each other. gosh, i so can't wait until nott and joy are out of the movie. hurry and get out! i can't stand it.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
one the things i like about this lakorn is that as mad as sisira is at teetayu...she always end up giving in to him. she's only mad at him so much is cause he keeps making her feel that way....i so love this couple.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Sisira hates Teetayu so much with a passion yet, I know she loves him too. It has been a long lakorn, but I've really enjoyed it. I hope the ending isn't rushed either. Yesterday and today's episode have been really good with Andrew and Rita. They are good together. The tenderness and care. Some lines that Andrew is having to deliver are a bit cheesy, but I can't help but melt when I hear the words come out of his mouth. It is Andrew's voice.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ramona and andrew used to date? wow, they had like a few lakorns together. i never thought they would go out. how long ago was this?

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
this girl, Stacy Soloman kinda reminds me of Rita!..hehe...i just realize it after watching this youtube clip over and over like 20 times....love her voice!..her character is so bubbly too!..Although Rita is still prettier...hehe..=D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz0GOlLoeBQ

I was thinking the same thing when i first saw the video when it was aired. glad you pin pointed it out again. I also think Ria is more beautiful

little_dork

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know why the last part hasn't aired yet? I've been waiting all day.
i've been waiting all day, too. but i'm not sure if this news has been confirm. but i heard that the final episode will not air today. it has been moved to friday, dec. 18. i don't know.. i just heard that and i read a bulletin on youtube about it.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
i've been waiting all day, too. but i'm not sure if this news has been confirm. but i heard that the final episode will not air today. it has been moved to friday, dec. 18. i don't know.. i just heard that and i read a bulletin on youtube about it.
Was there a new episode at all today? And then it ends End on Friday? See, I thought there were 4 episodes left because 2 weeks ago the news kept saying that the mart and susie one was going to air on the 19th but this past week the news switched it up to the 18th. We watch it through satellite and my mom said she saw an episode today but that it didn't end. I just don't know if it was new one or a re run...My guess is that the seesan peeps put out the wrong date this past week, I read the summary online and a lot is still going to happen and I don't think an hour and 15mins is enough to cover it all w/out major edits... ANNOYED. I've been waiting all day for youtube too! I won't know til 630 tonite! AHHHHH I just wanna see Manasing dead and gone and Andrew flipping out about what he's going to do to Manasing is amazing too hahahaha. Awww torture!

marley

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!! That is so lame. Why would they this to us? I can't wait til Friday. Is there a reason why it didn't air today?

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Just saw episode 13 and I can't wait til the last episode. Like everyone has been saying, I hope it's not a rushed ending and I hope it's a very happy ending. Nott doesn't annoy me as much as Joy does.

little_dork

sarNie Egg
i can't wait! i'm still disappointed that the ending was move to this friday! i'm hoping for a good ending.. but i'm glad that teetayu told kanya his true feelings. man! it hurts, but HOORAY FOR TEETAYU!! i hate manasing!!

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I just finished skimming through the ending, and I just noticed that everytime someone gets hurt or shot in the entire lakorn, you don't really see them in a hospital with any iv or anything. How strange. But back to the topic of the ending episode, I was hoping for a little more romance. I was disappointed that I didn't get to see that. All in all it's an OKay ending. Everything worked out. I'm sad to say also that I will be missing Andrew and Rita as a pair. I hope, pray and wish they will have another lakorn together in the future. A more modern drama, no politics, etc. Just lovey dovey stuff.

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
I was disappointed at the ending! They wasted half an hour showing them in the cell kicking each other away,fighting over water,and just sitting around doing nothing! No romance between the pra'nang as much as i wanted. They could have done more! But yeah.. Rita and Andrew are sooo cute together. They match..look like a real couple.