MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

tinah

sarNie Coma
what an interesting pair! ^_^ ive been wanting to see them pair up since i saw them at the haagen daz event but never expect it to happen. not to mention in a prince/princess theme too. how great to see anne in another princess role. well, i hope its confirm cuz im excited to see these two pair up.

according to the article, things might change cuz it was said that pjj was going to have a lakorn starring oil/janie but now it might be dome/anne in this lakorn instead. the writer stated he/she has found out that ah'too contacted dome to act in this lakorn with anne.

"Right now we found out that Ah'Too is contacting Dome to act in this lakorn with Anne Thongprasom, if this works out, then it will be a big project that everyone should wait for because Dome wouldn't act in any movies or lakorn for quite a while and everyone had been contacting him about it. He wouldn't accept any because he thinks that he's better doing his music works, therefore if he accepts, then it will be a big surprise for everyone.

"the storyline of this novel is very interesting because it's a romantic-drama in the form of Prince and Princess. This will be a good opportunity for Dome-Anne to dress up beautifully. Other similar lakorns that had been made and was successful includes Nai Fun, DungDuang Haruthai, Manee Yard Fah, Dok Kaew Karabooning, etc. This plot is about the nang'ek being a princess that doesn't have a mother or a father, so she has to marry the pra'ek, who is a man of a lower class. The nang'ek doesn't want to because she thought that he's a man that doesn't have anything (or do anything?) and just loves to have fun, but really, the pra'ek has to pretend to be like that in order to protect himself from his own relatives who tries to kill him. "

credit to nat @ afc for the tran

http://www.siamrath.co.th/UIFont/NewsDetai...85&nid=9817

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wow if this is really confirm then....wow....speechless. I never knew dome played in a lakorn before? has he?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! if Dome really play this la korn will be a surprise but will be a good news. i want to see him play la korn. and Ann is a good actress.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh wow.lol. I didn't recognize this before... Anne and Dome? I don't think that's a good pair :?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol dome was a rs singer. he did dat generation next album w/ raptor and james and lift-oil and he was in dat one album project 4 i think w/ joni and james and who da hell was da other one LOL ohhh voy

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Omg this would b awesome. Anne as a princess again been waiting for another princess lakorn yea!!! But I have a feeling Dome won't accept. Anne so talented man accept.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I don't think Dome will accept to play the lakorn.
But I will be so excited if he does. I have never seen him playing in any lakorn before. :lol:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
He might give the lakorn a try it it's with his girlfriend Ploy... Let it be Anne and Willy again if Dome doesnt accept

Mai*

sarNie Elites
http://www.innnews.co.th/entertain.php?nid=97123

Ah-Too boss of PJJ (not an author or someone with little credibility) DENIES any truth to the rumor of Anne or Dome being considered for the role or even offered the role.

So it's safe to say the person giving the interview claiming Dome and Anne are the considered pranangs for this is pulling info from his butt lol