MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is so slow but when it first aired, eventhough it was slow I thought it was still kinda good because nang'ek and pra'ek had alot of onscreen time together but after the uncle took over the kingdom everything kinda went downhill for me. Rita barely had any scenes. It was mostly about Joy. It dragged all the way to the very end. Everybody annoyed the heck out of me especially Andrew because he's always listening to his stupid so called sister. I was also getting annoyed with Rita too. Her character was just too freaken weak. She lets people step all over her without really trying to do anything. I didn't find her character smart. Manasing is also annoying. The girl said she doesn't love you but he's so freaken stubborn. I'm so glad he died. Also this lakorn doesn't make sense to me at all. They make it seem like they have no guards and any of their enemy could just walk in and out. I don't blame the actors but the director kinda sux. But yeah, I stuck till the end of it for Rita and Andrew. The ending is so disappointing and boring too. Like somebody mention, they wasted half of the time in the jail but I do love the pairing. Hopefully they can be paired up again in a much better lakorn.

I really thoroughly enjoyed this lakorn! Yes, it was kind of draggy in some parts, but I found myself sympathizing with a lot of the characters, except for Konjanat and Sinatree...those two were just plain greedy and power-hungry.

little_dork

sarNie Egg
i like the drama's ending. it's what i expect... but it's true that it was getting stupid with the jail scenes. too much of that.. i was expecting to see more of teetayu and sisira scenes. but i love all the part of teetayu thinking of sisira. especially after she got shot and he cried to her, telling her to wake up. it's soo sad. LOVE ANDREW!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think this lakorn is waste of good cast. i liked the beginning as well but after 3-4 epis it was dragging like crazy! they was bascially repeating the same scene over of andrew getting drunk and rita walking around the palace or whereever they call it. i was looking forward to andrews comeback but too bad this wasnt enjoyable

i dont get whats the hype about pjj lakorn. i mean they had a few good ones but in my opinon they had more sucky lakorns..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
omygosh i absolutely love the pairing for this drama! Andrew and Rita!!! beautiful couple!

i saw their picture on wishbone's blog and was hyperventilating, lol, when i realized that the guy was Andrew because i was thinking "dang that handsome guy looks real good with Rita!"
actually i didn't really like Rita after watching that one lakorn with Rome, maybe just because of her charater, but after watching this one i really like her, especially paired with Andrew! Sisira was weak at times ( gosh you have no idea how much i was yelling at the screen when watching this lakorn lol! i just kept blabbing about how everyone was being so foolish and wasting time when it wasn't focused on the sweet pra'nang scenes) but i think she was still more feisty than in the other lakorns.

yeah i agree this lakorn could have been better. i don't really care about the clothes, i thought they were different and kinda unique that way, but i also didn't really get why the time period was so... mixed? kind of wished they had just stuck to one time period instead of mixing modern with the castle ways, it clashed sometimes. :huh:
and one thing i really REALLY disliked was the way Teetayu was so... aggravating! lol i mean, don't get me wrong, i was in love with him at the beginning to end but still! he just went back and forth, trying to get Sisira to listen to him and being nice to her, and then changing his attitude altogether. i get that he's supposed to be double-crossing someone, but at times it didn't make sense.
plus, when he tries to work things out with Sisira he always ends up harrassing her, which i kept thinking was so stupid of him!!! :angry: and i love watching p'ek get jealous and possessive but most of the time i didn't want Teetayu to be so mean - even though he's her husband it just seemed out of character to act so possessive. his character is manly and brave but at the same time .... not heroic? if that makes sense? lol maybe i'm too used to watching dramas where the p'ek can fight like a ninja so whenever Teetayu got beat up i was like wth...!
also, yes, the politics of it bored me but, oh well..

but gosh, the onscreen time for Sisira and Teetayu at the beginning was awesome! they totally won over me, they were just so sweet and always being smart with each other.
dude, when i was watching the beginning episodes, i thought they might have changed the story from the summary on wishbone's blod, but then suddenly it wa BAM! Teetayu comes out as the bad guy in ep 5-6. lol i was surprised, specially after that sweet scene when he and Sisira just kissed and her asking him to "don't let me belong to anyone else" :wub:

lol and i was mostly angry at Teetayu for letting his 'sister' get away with everything, from fooling Teetayu that she's a good person to stealing jao ying's bedroom, which was a rediculous situation btw.
gawd how i hated Kanya, lol, i don't think i even hated Sansanee this much! maybe because Harit knew how evil Sansanee was but Teetayu doesn't realize how evil and smart Kanya is.

lol i love Daran and Som Siao! they're adorable those two! so playful and cute always arguing! :D
yep i think the other 3 musketeers were my favorite characters. they never disappointed me when i was watching, and they always teased their Teetayu about his love life, but they're also faithful fighters! :wub:
i also have to say i like that other guard, Tanu- something? glad he ended up with ...
teehee

but yeah, even though the middle of the lakorn went around in circles and the bad guy was always winning and Sisira and Teetayu were always misunderstanding each other (which is initially his fault for not putting in the effort to show her his true feelings but also her fault for being gullible with Kanya) i was very drawn to this lakorn and the wonderful chemistry between Andrew and Rita! i couldn't stop watching and even my mom started watching! a thousand thanks to wishbone for the subs!

Andy and Rita are on my top couples list!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope to see Andrew & Rita pair up again in the future. They're have a great chemistry with each other.
Andrew & Rita, Rome and Rita are my best couples.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I feel like dying, Ateam was supposed to be in this but Andrew and Rita were here instead. I regret reading this thread.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn is really boring so far, barely moving along. The only interesting part so far is when Andrew revealed he was playing Rita.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Good thing ateam aren't in here, the lakorn honestly sucks. The storyline goes at turtle pace, you don't understand things at certain times, the p'ek is very bipolar. The lakorn is just nuts. Too bad cause the chemistry was very good here.