MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

tinah

sarNie Coma
thank you for the pics the actors are great but the clothes look hideous like homeless clothing they scrapped up
haha my thought exactly! ritas a princess yet her clothes are cheap looking. they could at least put more effort into this lakorn..

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Serioulsy they could of spent some money on the clothing to represent the right period. If it wasn't 4 da all-star cast I would not watch this low budget lakorn. I hope the castle actually looks like a castle.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I was a disappointed by the clothing <_< ...but it's ok cus I haven't seen Andrew since his lakorn with Janie. I'm glad he's back! I can't wait to see this. Does anyone know when it will air?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Serioulsy they could of spent some money on the clothing to represent the right period. If it wasn't 4 da all-star cast I would not watch this low budget lakorn. I hope the castle actually looks like a castle.
haha i wouldnt be surprise if the castle is just an ordinary house.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay this is airing on the 14th. excited to see andrew returning on screen. hopefully this will be a good come back for him..cant wait to see him and rita

Teaser 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h1wMW9lM9A
credit to wishy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Which timeslot are they airing this?

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
omg this look actually good besides da cheap wardrobe I'm so excited to have Andrew back. wait I though Joy R was getting with Nott?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol!!! I just have to laugh at the clothes!! It could do so much better!!! But looking forward to this lakorn!! Became a fan of Andrew in his lakorn with Cherry!!! I also like rita too!! Can't wait to see it when it comes out!!

From the pictures will they also be in the modern times too and not just the past or is this a present drama?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm looking forward to it. Andrew/Rita looks super cute together. I'll just concentrate on the pretty and ignore the clothes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This will be a super hot half-cast pair onscreen.
Looking 4ward to tune in to see Andrew and Sirita.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Actually the clothing are not that bad because the lakorn is supposed to be like chinese style. they looks good on it. cant wait for this one rita and joy looks so pretty in here.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Just watched ep.1 and it is GOOD. Tons of scenes w Andrew and Rita and they have crazy good chemistry!!! Andrew was pretty abrasive in the begining. He burped in her face, puked and tried to pee in front of her! Its going to be a hit!!! Officially obsessed :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^thats gross of him lol i really miss andrew so im definately looking forward to this. so epi 1 was good? ill do dl now