MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Rita dressed up as princess??? BEAUTIFUL!! She already has that princess look. She's gorgeous. Man, I love her. Can't wait for this. Great, another lakorn to look forward to.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm superduper HAPPY! That it's really ANDREW & RITA rather than Aum & Aff. This is such a good new pair! Can't wait. Somethin' new to lok forward to!

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
well....now maybe I'll give this a try...too much of aum and aff...didn't even watch their last one....only JLR...Love Rita and Andrew is cute

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i adore ATeam, however, i'm loving the fact that Andrew is BACK! gawd i missed this cutie... his chin dimple/crack is so effen cute!!! i have only seen Rita in orange jasmine.. so i'm really looking forward to more of her.

Mann

I wanna watch this for Andrew. I'm not fond of Rita, although I like her lakorns I can't stand the way she talks lol, sorry if I offended any fans. I'm going to defenitely tune into this one, she'll look way pretty ^____^

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait!!! :D They're a beautiful couple and Rita is just super gorgeous. She will really make a splendid princess because she has more of that royal look. & Andrew is just FINE especially when he's going to play a PLAYBOY! Definitely looking forward to this!