MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

cecilia

Staff member
^wuh, that suck .. reason why i didn't watch those two fully is b/c there's not much romance in it .. can't they keep it like LEURD KATHIYA .. LOl

thank you wishy for the new info :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
more politic eh.. hmmmmm i hope there is lots of romance hehe xp.. >_<........ thanks wishy..

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Come on! It's really Aum and Aff for now.
No any sources talking about Por&Pat in this lakorn at all. I still want to know where that news came from. I couldn't find it anywhere.

From http://channelthreefanclub.pantown.com/ on July 19, 08

- à¹?ฟนๆคู่พระนางคู่ขวัà¸?พี่อั้ม-พี่à¹?อฟ à¸?็เตรียมเฮเพราะล่าสุดซ้อนุà¸
à¹?ห่งเป่าจินจงà¹?ถลงà¹?ล้วว่าจะà¸
ำคู่นี้มารีเทิร์นà¸?ันอีà¸?ครัà¹
งในละครฟอร์มยัà¸?ษ์"มงà¸?ุฎà¹?สงจันทร์" โดยจะมาคู่à¸?ันนับเป็นเรื่องà¸
ี่สาม คิวเปิดà¸?ล้องà¸?็เป็นช่วงปีหนà¹
านู่นเลย อยาà¸?ดูของดีต้องอดใจรอà¸?ันหนà¹
อย

It's still Aum and Aff.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks wishbone, it's a very great news...
talking about this kind of story, i want to see rita as a princess, not like in ssj...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I don't mean to offend any of por and pat's fan but I am growing tire watching them already. I prefer someone other than them but I do want Aum/Aff together in this lakorn. I think it would be great to see them change from playing ordinary people to prince and princess. Hopefully they will be in here together.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Come on! It's really Aum and Aff for now.
No any sources talking about Por&Pat in this lakorn at all. I still want to know where that news came from. I couldn't find it anywhere.

From http://channelthreefanclub.pantown.com/ on July 19, 08

- à¹?ฟนๆคู่พระนางคู่ขวัà¸?พี่อั้ม-พี่à¹?อฟ à¸?็เตรียมเฮเพราะล่าสุดซ้อนุï¿
�
à¹?ห่งเป่าจินจงà¹?ถลงà¹?ล้วว่าจะï¿
�
ำคู่นี้มารีเทิร์นà¸?ันอีà¸?ครัï¿
�
งในละครฟอร์มยัà¸?ษ์"มงà¸?ุฎà¹?สงจันทร์" โดยจะมาคู่à¸?ันนับเป็นเรื่องï¿
�
ี่สาม คิวเปิดà¸?ล้องà¸?็เป็นช่วงปีหนï¿
�
านู่นเลย อยาà¸?ดูของดีต้องอดใจรอà¸?ันหนï¿
�
อย

It's still Aum and Aff.
thanks wishy!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i really want them to pair up ...seriously , but hey Wishy ! Is there a willing" or r' scene ....lie to me if u must :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^don't forget. add the bundle of joy to confirm it ! :p

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
i really want them to pair up ...seriously , but hey Wishy ! Is there a willing" or r' scene ....lie to me if u must :lol:
Yes, but I lie. :p

As I said, it's so politic than romantic. I just finished reading it.
There're just attempts kissing and some sweet scene. The most is about the battle and politic.

P'ek is so clever and pawky, but N'ek is so annoying sometimes for her stubbornness.
P'ek just pretends to be playboy and libertine to trick his uncle and everyone because he wants to get revenge with his uncle.

There're 4 castes like Hindu castes
1. the royal caste.
2. the priestly caste.
3. the trading and agricultural caste
4. the low caste, laborers and servants

P'ek and his uncle are in the third caste, so the uncle wants P'ek to have a baby with princess because he wants his clan to have the royal blood and have right to rule the country.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ekkk why did u mention " i lie" ...i was in lala land for a second there hahaa...OOOOOooo making babies and only attemp(s) never successfully ? politic boring ! but i like attempts , hahaha fabric tossing and candle light blown

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
ekkk why did u mention " i lie" ...i was in lala land for a second there hahaa...OOOOOooo making babies and only attemp(s) never successfully ? politic boring ! but i like attempts , hahaha fabric tossing and candle light blown
hahaha it's just forcing kissing. He's too reasonable to rape her. :lol:
But actually , he've secretly fallen in love with the princess for so long since she was 12 years old.

sarN

sarNie Granny
...guy with reason is soo uncool ! I like the quick temper one hahaha ..act now and think later . No r' no willing' ...only babies topic..sound good . :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^OMG. you two are too funny.
but i agree. why did you have to mention ..i lied LOl

hopefully, they spice this one a bit and upgrade the fan with a willing ..
since it's so politic, attempt are good but end with a willing somehow please to make the uncle's wish true and the audience wants a success.LOl