MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
well lets see lol "Sang Jun" Is like Moonlight and "Mungkoot" can be defined as Tiara or Crown

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I translated some brief of the novel that I found on someone's blog

When King of Panjarat passed away in sudden and his queen was grieved and died after him, Janthrapa Dinasty had only pretty Princess Sisira (Aff) and Prince Tharathep, a young crown prince left. So, it caused Konjanat, the bureaucrat, seized their throne and succeed himself as the ruler. He forced Princess Sisira to marry Theekayu (Aum), his own nephew, so that his Yaowarajee clan could be the ruler.

Princess Sisira had to unwillingly marry Theekayu for her brother's safety, but she had a wish to seize the throne back and chased Yaowarajee clan out of the land in the future.

Theekayu was Konjanat's nephew. His appearance was like a playboy guy and stayed in the brothel all day. Everyone thought that since he was raised up under the care of that cunning bureaucrat, he might have the same attitude as his uncle.

I'll go hunting for the novel to read. ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^wah, aum/aff will be force to get married?..and he has a playboy role. how interesting tehehe

thanks wishbone

cecilia

Staff member
very interesting. make me like this lakorn already :wub: thank you wishy, can't wait to read more ..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
aum and aff, why not? aff is a princess, good, can't wait. is is a slap&kiss, a comedy or a drama like the one with aom and tik?

cecilia

Staff member
^hopefully, it's feisty vs feisty, slap/kiss :loool: PLAYBOY Prince vs scheming PRINCESS ... this is gonna be interesting !!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eeeeeeeek im already hyped up keke.. hehe ooo kashie ur gonna give this a shot eh keke lol.. xp.. hehe.. haha ceci ur so funny.. the summary is already very interesting keke.. oooooooooooooo aum a playboy character hehe xp.. >_<.........>_<.....>_<........>_<.......>_<........

-aiko <3 aum ..

cikna

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! I just can't believe it when I read the news at ATEam!! It's definitely like a dream come true! with exotic location, historical setting, gorgeous cast. things couldn't get better than this!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
great i am so excited since its aum/aff. this plot is a little better than their second lakorn. but i normally dont watch any more lakorn that deals with prince and princess. lmao, the last good one was luerd kattiya that i have seen or i might be wrong if it was the last prince/princess lakorn that i have seen.