MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I don't know if it's true.

In khemupsorn.com, someone said she got the news from Kom Chud Luek newspaper that P'ek&N'ek will be Num Sornram and Cherry Khemupsorn. And they will use the location in India.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't know if it's true.

In khemupsorn.com, someone said she got the news from Kom Chud Luek newspaper that P'ek&N'ek will be Num Sornram and Cherry Khemupsorn. And they will use the location in India.
seriously?..that would be an interesting pair!..you know whats weird, i was thinking to myself that it would be great to see cherry in a princess role. if its true, then anne must have rejected the role too'

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I would love to see Cherry as a Princess. But I wanted to see Anne as a Princess as well. Aff is going to be a princess in that lakorn with Rome. Num iono? Rome hasn't starred with Cherry yet rite?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ann is perfect for Princess roles, one of the best out there in the Thai entertainment world. The Princess showed a lot of potential in princess materials!

fun

Expired Sarnie
In some of her lakorn she plays a princess role anyways. Not as in the Princess but the attitude of a princess. LOL.

It would be nice to see her in a Princess role again though. PPJ seemed to alway deal with Prince and Princess lakorns or is it just me who thinks like that.

Oil and Noon
Chakrit and Marsha

NVM I could only think of two in my head right now.

:lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i liked all of p'gais princesss lakorn like dok kaew korabuning, tarm hua jau soot la fah, manee yard fah. those were all good princess lakorns

heres the article about num/cherry being the pra'nang

@ ถามว่าใครเล่นเป็นพระ-นาง ละครเรื่อง มงกุฎแสงจันทร์ "ตู่" นพพล ก็ปิดปากเงียบฉี่ ไม่ยอมหลุดซ้าก...ที เฮ้อ!!! ไม่รู้ว่ากลัวไรนักหนา

@ โถ!!!! ไม่บอกก็ไม่เป็นไร เพราะสืบเสาะรู้จนได้ว่า คอนเฟิร์มลงตัว ที่ "หนุ่ม" ศรราม กับ"เชอร์รี่" เข็มอัปสร เป็นที่เรียบร้อยแล้น

http://www.komchadluek.net/2008/05/20/x_en...?news_id=203241

fun

Expired Sarnie
Num and Cherry, kind of odd or maybe I am just not a Cherry fan though I enjoy some of her lakorn.

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeh, i heard dat Num and Cherry will be this lakorn but i don't know it's true or............

i'm glad to see Num and Cherry pair together tho. i think they might look good together too. hope to see this couple for a long time...

i also think dat Cherry will be look good as a princess's role tho. i hope it's true though so i can see Num and Cherry pair.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, are you serious?????...but not a surprise!..so happy that aff will be playin' a princess. woo hoo and aum as the soldier right.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yes another ATEAM LAKORN yay... im so happy.. awwe i wouldve liked anne too but its fine.. num n cherry er.. i never thought of that.. but YAY... ATEAM.. xp..

-aiko <3 ateam..