Multitaskers;

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Do you find yourself multitasking when you're on the comp? -.- I do it all the time... but right now I'm hella hardcore multi tasking LOL ;;;

I'm downloading from torrentz
uploading to torrentz
uploading to something else (gonna take years cause torrentz)
I'm coverting avi's to video_ts
copying some movies for my sister
-.- downloading music and drama's
listening to music
typing my fanfic
looking through my forums
looking through sarNworld
[Don't ask how I'm doing that while I'm typing LOL]
photoshopping too; LOL
Checking what im gonna uploading for sarNworld >.< or actually requests
Going through my externals and organizing;
I have no idea how this is working out maybe thats why I never get anything done :lol: LOL cause I keep wandering off and doing different things little at a time haha.

peaches

sarNie Elites
tell me about it. multitasking is bad. i try to charge my ipod while i was at sarnworld video and it froze my computer 3 times. now one of my usb port doesn't work. i got lakorns playing on the tv when i'm on the computer. i would be bored just watching the lakorns itself. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL omg you too? I Have my tv on too LOL and it's playing Leh Ratree right now muahhaa... and I have music on -.- LOL my mom came over to visit she gave me a huge lecture LOL

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
yeah i do it all tha time and i never get what i want finished so i have to remember to do it haha

Quarter

Tell me about it.
I, on the other hand. DONT multi task, AT ALL. i do one thing at a time. i hate when my computer freezes. pisses me off. like my friend keeps wanting me to come on webcam when im on msn, but NO. i went on webcam couple times and it really pissed me off. freeze every 30 second. dang i need more memory! but yea, i do one thing at a time. if im on msn, then it's only msn. sarnworld, then only sarnworld. etc. life is easier that way.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Do you find yourself multitasking when you're on the comp? -.- I do it all the time... but right now I'm hella hardcore multi tasking LOL ;;;
uploading to torrentz
listening to music
typing my fanfic
photoshopping too; LOL
I have no idea how this is working out maybe thats why I never get anything done :lol: LOL cause I keep wandering off and doing different things little at a time haha.
+ Checking mails
+ Running MSN
+ ... Working

But right now, I'm on a single task :

:D

cecilia

Staff member
omg. this is funny. but that's how i do too.

uploading/downloading.
moderatoring 5 forums
photoshop
torrentz
clubbox
timing/subbing
visiting aff's site
and reading fanfiction
while song is playing in background.
it's getting crazy. i even get lecture from mom @life
and bro for using way too many programs at once :blush:

and i think i have a computer syndrome too
i sleep thinking about what to do online as far as getting thing done.
so crazy that half the time, i feel like my head is exploding .. but now,
i try to take things slowly since JLR had calm down a bit for me :loool:

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
uploading to torrentz
listening to music
typing my fanfic
photoshopping too; LOL
Damn woman! =D I do multitask but not with that much stuff. Only two or three.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
LOL... for a minute there, this topic looked like it read "muskrat." But anyway... only type of multitasking I do is eat, talk on phone, watch lakorn, and keep one eye on my toddler.. all at the same time too. You are very talented KhoOnxNou.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol tina..wow!! thats alot...

i have lots of programming running at once too...

msn & watching lakorns/chinese series on yt..
reading the fanfic *ive been stalking this thread since it began
browsing sw
need to start dling/reupling lakorns again

sometime..just sometime i have the tv on with a lakorn or whatever while on the computer/laptop
*my mom would ask me, "which eye is watching the tv and which one is for the other screen" since the remote is right next to me. now i just lock my door.. LMAO

*the PS program...wth..it frustrates me right now, otherwise that program will be up and
running too! <_<

now the problem with me is that i tend to leave my computer on 24/7 ..i mean it. i need to turn it off when its not in use..like today i forgot if i even turned off the monitor! :huh:

at the end of the night i usually get little or nothing done at all...my mom lectures all the time but of course im still doing the same thing daily! :p

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Only multitask at work...at home I am a bum LOL! :lol:

At work:
-answering phones
-doing my email
-writing a letter
-filing
-answering questions
-supervising my assistant

gosh the list could go on forever... :huh:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh raiya...dont mention bout work..i have too many things to do i have all the above you listed..plus shipping and receiving...greeting customers...email is on from the time i start til the time to go home. well omit the letter part but i do have to do something similiar to that ..

arghh some days are busier than ever. like last week..thank god its calming down *but for how
long?? <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't multitask in certain things.

But I can watch tv, be on the internet, do homework, WII mario cart and talk at the same time.

On the internet I don't have much program opens, it slows down my computer.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't multitask in certain things.

But I can watch tv, be on the internet, do homework, WII mario cart and talk at the same time.

On the internet I don't have much program opens, it slows down my computer.
lol ..gosh i need to put in more memory for my home computer..i have been getting that message quite often now..only have like 5 programs running..unlike at work..its 3x that amount!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: LOL yep thats how I do lmao; if I don't do so many things at once on the comp i won't be able to do anything -.- I have a very low patience level lol

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol i used to do alot of stuff while I'm on the internet but now I've slowed it down lol, but mostly I:

Listen to music and sometimes will pause it to watch some lakorns :lol:
Uploading files onto YT
Browsing through forums
Ripping DVDs
Editing lakorns and saving files
Organizing files and always cleaning out my disk because I hate slow computer :(
Doing some homework at times

Does it count if I like clean the house, feed the dogs and walking them while all this is happening on the computer? :lol:

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
uploading to torrentz
listening to music
typing my fanfic
photoshopping too; LOL
DAMN! What a long list you got there.
I do find myself mulitask.
-On the computer
--Browsing thru lots of different forums. From one to another
--Watching lakorn on youtube
--Or if i get bored from watching lakorn, i go find me some good thai songs to listen to for a few minutes then back to watching lakorn
--MYSPACE!
--I be texting with people
--Most importantly, EATING! I just sit in front of the computer, doing whole bunch of random things and eat for like 2 hours!

Ever find yourself mutitask while driving? Cus i do and friends tell me that too
--My cell phone is usually never quiet when im driving
--TEXT MESSEGES!
--Listening to musics
--And driving at the same time

noungning

Heartless
lol i do multitask, especially at work, i'd have soooo many windows open it goes psycho

on weekdays, i work... chat, phone, email, check stocks, manage my stocks, check the currency stocks, talk to ppl visiting my desk, read news, read forums, read other stuff... yeah at work i multitask to the max when it comes to it.

at home i do it too, when i printscreen, u can usually see i have like a bunch of shit open lol...

upload, download, surf the net, play game, chat, read forums, searching for new songs, but it all stops when i dj, this is why i don't like djing.. i can't do much but play songs. it halts my multitasking.

the reason why i believe i do it is because i feel... if we can do the most we can at one time, why pace it out and do them seperately lol...