Mr. Playboy versus Miss. Hi-So COMPLETE!!!!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chalidaluvprin said:
^^^ you guys will be shocked at her answer when I update it. Just to tell you a bad thing is going to happen next

Ok, let me guess. She's going to lie?

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 9 continuation
Mint: I love...
Mint suddenly fainted and fell down the stairs.
All of the people: Mint!!!
Nadech was about to run down the stairs to get Mint but Mark was already down there and carrying Mint already.
Mark: let's take Mint to the hospital
All of them rushed to the hospital except Yaya and Nadech.
Yaya: This is wrong Nadech why did you let mark carry her!!!
Nadech: what do you want me to do then?
Yaya: make Mint choose you!!! (Over reacting)
Nadech: I can't it is up to mint, she has the right to choose
Yaya was over reacting and fell right on Nadech's arm.
Nadech: Yaya what happen, wake up Yaya (remember she had that heart diease thing)
Nadech carried Yaya and took her to the hospital to.
Mark: Will the baby be ok after you take the meds out, and will mint be fine as usual
Doctor: when she fell down she gutted her head so we are afaird that she will have a memory lost.
DoctorB: Mint Chalida Wijiwongtong now has forgotten all her memories and for her child we want you to decide shoukd we take the baby out because if we save the baby the mother probably won't survive, if we take the baby out you your daughter will aleast get back up and stay with you and she has a chance of remembering again.
Matt: So do you mean that if we keep the baby Mint won't survive but will the baby survive?
DoctorC: that is a good question, the answer is there is a low chance like 10% of living.
Mr.Wijiwongtong: But if we take the baby out what will happen?
DoctorB: your daughter will be able to be a normal girl as before except for her memory lost
Mrs.Wijiwongtong: let us talk to the baby's dad
Mr.Wijiwongtong: our daughter now had lost everything in her mind so we want you guys to decide should we still keep the marriage Mr.Kumiya, and for the baby about taking it out or keeping it it depends on Mr.Suparat's family because it is a baby or grandson of yours
N'DAD: I won't destroy the wedding but I will pull it to another years so mint will regain her memory back.
Mr.suparat: I know my son has been wrong doing that to your daughter but I decided that I am to not let you guys take out the baby because there is still a chance for both mother and child to survive.
Nadech: I don't agree I want my Mint to wake up not die it is only a 20% chance so take the baby out we can always have another one
Mark: That's my baby though and I want to keep it for memory that I have loved Mint for once
Matt: I know you guys have different opinions but I think that we should keep the baby because there is still a chance, Nadech for you mint can still survive 20% is ready a lot better and nothing

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update! So sad, the choices are so hard to make. :(  And take your time. We're not in a rush to read. School keeps you busy so yeah. 
:thanks: , Chaildaluvprin. :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u 4 this dramatic chap, everybody has different opinion and all equally hard ! looking forward 2 read more but do take your time ! tyvm chalidaluvprin !

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 10
Mark: I don't allow you to take the baby out at all, I want the baby
Nadech: so you don't love Mint at all or what?
Mark: I love her more than anything else in the world.
Nadech: then let's take the baby out to save mint
Mark: but I love my baby too much to let you guys do that
Nadech: but it will make our Mint to wake up and become the same person
Mrs.Wijiwongtong: I am Mint's mom, I hope you guys listen to me. I will not let my daughter die so I will say take the baby out.
Mark was upset about that, and Nadech was happier than usual.
*hospital-
Mint has not woken up yet she was still sleeping like a princess. Mark and Nadech during that time went to visit her at the same time.
Mark: please take good care of her when you marry her, I will give Mint to you
Nadech: I promise I will take good care of Mint, and for you please take good care of her her room is next door you should go cheer her up.
Mark: sure, I had done bad things to Yaya I should do a good deed to.
Mark left mints room and entered Yaya's room. She was already awake and was crying to herself. When Mark saw her crying he slowly walk to her. Mark went and sat next to Yaya and hold her hand.
Yaya: go to Mint she needs you, she is the one you love, it's not me it is her whom you love
Mark: Yaya don't say that I love you as much as I love her too
Yaya: no you don't you were just stuck with me because we will have to marry soon. Two more months left but don't worry I called off the wedding already.
Mark: don't Yaya if it is ok can you and me start over. I will be the old Mark who loves the old Yaya and you will have to be the old Yaya who loves the old Mark.
Yaya: how about Mint? How is she going to live without you?
Mark: Mint will have Nadech by her side
-----6 days later------
Mrs.Wijiwongtong: how is my daughter doctor
Doctor: the surgey went will and she is safe but we are very sorry about the decision you made eps. The dad of the baby.
Nadech: how about her memories?
Doctor: it will take a couple months for her to regain if you guys remind her of things back then like show her pictures and videos.
Yaya: so about the bad things that happen if we don't tell her she won't remember?
Doctor: when she regain she will remember everything.
Vill: so she will still remember our friendship
Kim: yes!!! But let's wait until she wakes up.
Yaya: I hope she forgives me for talking bad and doing mean stuff.
Matt: she will forgive you always because your her best friend.
Vill: Matt Ka don't you have a photoshoot to go to for the IN magazine?
Matt: yes I am going right now. See you guys.
Yaya: I wish Mark was here today, he may be happy.
Kim: I think he rather not be here because they are doing that to his own child and it hurts him a lot.
Yaya: yes that's true, I know how much it hurts to loose your child I have been through it.
Nadech: Yaya are you guys back to the same now?
Yaya: probably, but we are being friends now it could get better anytime we want. Mark and I should rest a little.
Nadech: just remember I will always be by your side and help Mark and you as much as I can. Because you guys are willing to give and do things for me.
Yaya: Thankyou
Nadech and Yaya looked at each other sweetly.
Kim: Nadech, do you still want to marry Mint even if she is not a virgin?
Nadech: sometimes true love, you can never forget even how much it hurts you still love that women, even if you stop remembering her she will still appear in your dreams, even if she passes so many men's before I will still love her. (Meant to be Yaya) a perfect wife doesn't have to be a virgin...
Yaya was amazed by Nadech and hold his hands.
Mrs.Wijiwongtong: you guys can leave or head to lunch I will stay with Mint.
Yaya: Ka
Yaya, Nadech, Kim and Vill left to lunch at Katedara Cafe.
Kim: (whisper) Vill we should leave them to along
Vill:(whisper) Ka, but how?
Kim: (whisper) go to the bathroom, then use your phone and call me pretend to be Ken and I will do the rest and I will meet you at the bathroom.
Vill: Yaya I need to go to the bathroom so find a seat first I will be back soon.
Yaya: hurry then
Vill ran to the bathroom and called Kim.
Bringggggggggggg, Kim's phone ranged.
Kim: hello? Who is this?
Vill: its me Na Ka
Kim: awwwww, Ken what's up?
Vill: I called you that can you meet me
Kim: hah? Your mom wants to meet me? Ok I'll
Be there quick.
Kim closes her phone and pretended to be in a rush.
Kim: Yaya Ka, my boyfriend wanted me to go meet him because is mom wants to meet me right now. See you!!! Bye
Kim ran away from Yaya an Nadech.
Yaya: Kim!!! Come back I don't want to be here along.
Bringgggg... Yaya's phone ranged it was Vill who called her
Yaya: what Vill?
Vill: Yaya sorry I have a stomach ache so I will have to go home so you eat with Nadech by yourself.
Yaya: Vill how do you know that I am with him alone? Or did you and Kim tricked me?
Vill: Mai me Ka, I have to go know bye.
Yaya: Vill...
Nadech: we can always eat together will you be willing?
Yaya: Ka

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u chalidaluvprin, love this chap ! though mint is in critical condition, theres a fine emotional settlement esp btw m-n when they cordially talk of their love ! i love how u plan yadechs unspoken love interest, nadech will b there 4 her, super sweet ! i look forward 2 read further but take yr time n tysm, wif appreciation !

nklue1

sarNie Adult
thanks for updating
nooo the baby
poor Mark
I wonder what Mints reaction will be when she finds out that the baby is gone

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update. Hopefully everything gets turn around. Thanks you so much, Chaildaluvprin. :D Can't wait for next chapter, but take your time. :D

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 11
(More of Yadech things in this chap we will get more if Mteam at the end of the chapter)

Nadech and Yaya was sitting and looking at the menu. Both of them were quiet and did not talk with each other.
Nadech's mind: Mark is so lucky to get your heart and love.
Yaya's mind: Nadech you are such a sweet guy if I haven't dated Mark I would totally date you
Nadech's mind: I wish I can change your heart
Yaya's mind: I wish I can be Mint the one you love
Nadech's mind: I want to tell you something much
Yaya's mind: I am just waiting for you to give me an answer
---real life
The food they ordered came and they started eating.
Nadech: Yaya I have something to tell you
Yaya: Arai Na Ka?
Nadech: how do you feel towards me?
Yaya: a close friend
Nadech: if I want your hear...
Yaya: my what? Heart?
Nadech: Mai, I mean your food can I taste it it looks good
Yaya: yes you can
Mark was sitting down at the beach sadly. He was going to loose his women and his child. He didn't want to see Mint forever again if he sees her it will bring him back the old memories of them eps. That night of dancing.
Mark: I wish you the best luck Mint, from now on you will no longer remember me, we will no longer know each other now on we will be strangers. I wanted to visit you but I rather not visit you it would make me hurt more. Chan Ruk Tur Talod Pai Na Mint.
___________________2 days later
Mint finally woke up from her surgey.
Mint: where's Mark!!! Where's Mark!!! Where's my MARK!!! Where is the guy I love!!!!!
When the doctors hear her screaming they came rushing down to her room. Mrs.Wijiwongtong was shock at Mint how can she remember Mark's name.
Mint: Where's Mark, I need him to come back!!!! I need so much!!! Who are you guys I don't know you!!! Get my Mark for me right now!!!!
Doctor: calm down Mint, you are now in the hospital and Mark is not here.
Mint: I need him I need him!!!
Mint was acting wild trying to get away from the doctors and nurses.
Doctor: give her a sleeping pill
Nurses: Ka
Mint: I won't I want Mark!!! I love Mark!!! Love love love love forever never end!!!!
The nurses was worried so they gave her a shot to make her sleep.
Mint: Get Mark for me I need him so much...
Mint slowly lays down in her bed and slept.
When the doctors came out of the room Mrs.Wijiwongtong and Matt was waiting outside.
Matt: how is my sister?
Doctor: this is the being of losing her memory after today she will forget everything.
Mrs.Wijiwongtong: why did Mint scream Mark's name.
Doctor: that's probably because she was thinking about him the whole time.
Matt: Thankyou, do you guys have a doctor who can make Mint raga in her memory faster?
Doctor: Ib this hospital we have only Doctor James, who can help give her a brain surgery so she can remember faster
Matt: can we talk to him?
Doctor: Yes
Ntext: did you still remember my question
Ytext: you ask a lot which one?
Ntext: I love you
Ytext: me to but it would never happen you will have to marry Mint
Ntext: if you love me for real I can call off the wedding
Ytext: I...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks alot chalidaluvprin ! love this chap ! love yadechs tots n text, super sweet ! m loves m so much she only remembers him ! yadech n mm r meant 2 b ! i look forward 2 read more take yr time though !