Mr. Playboy versus Miss. Hi-So COMPLETE!!!!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Mark: You shouldn't come to yell at me at the middle of night or did you want me toooooo do this to you....
Mark hold my arms and was acting like he was going to do something but luckily I am a protective girl I stepped on his foot really hard and grabbed the gun in my purse out.
Mint: You dare to touch me die!!!!!
Mark: Who would want to touch a ugly women like you!!!
Mint: That's correct I am ugly so don't touch me because I am allergic to handsomeness!!
I putted my gun away and was about to walk away but I slipped and fell and he saved me by catching me and hugged me so I didn't fall. We had an eye contact for 1 minute and I step his foot again and walked away.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I was walking for a while then the rain started to pour down so hard and of course I am scared of thunders even if I am this strong. The rain came harder every minute that I was all wet. Suddenly Marks car came down the street. He open up his car window.
Mark: come in do you want to die in the rain!!!
Mint: I am never going inside your car!!!
Mark was mad at me and ran out of the car.
Mark: No right
Mint: yes no!!
Mark carried me in the car and I was yelling at him. While in the car we both sat quietly never talked to each other. While he was driving in the rain his car died to so I have to spend that whole night with him.

Chapter 3

Mint: Krub Khun for sending me home.
Mark: don't go to your apartment anymore it is dangerous
Mint: I think that you wish I could go again
Mark: No Mint I am worried about you don't you understand?
Mint: why??
Mark: Because I won't have someone to argue with
Mint: Ok I won't go Krub khun again
I walked inside my parents house and Matt was sitting in the living room waiting for me.
Matt: Nong where have you been I called you at your apartment they said you were gone for that whole night.
Mint: P' don't worry you know I am a strong women. I was just in the rain for a few hours
Matt; How strong women's are wouldn't help Nong men's always make that women weak. Mint go and take some rest you must be tired.
Mint: ok I'll go up
Matt: do you want breakfast I can make you some Nong?
Mint: It's ok Matt you can go to work I will make my own or ask Aunt Pang to make me some.
Matt: see you in the afternoon then.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Yaya can finally come back home from the hospital. Even though she is better but she will still be hurt always from Mark. Yaya finally can go to college again. For me I decided to go to college but not live in my apartment again I moved into my parents house again. One day Yaya and Mark was holding hands walking down the hall way and I feel happy for them.
Yaya: Mint, come here
Mint: What?
I walked over to Yaya
Yaya; Me and Mark are going to marry in the next to years after we graduate so I want to invite you first.
Mint: why should you tell me there is 2 more year?
Yaya: my parents was mad at him after this problem happened so I have to live with Mark now for 2 years until our wedding.
I didn't know what to say but a tear dropped down from my eye. During this time I asked or told myself that I am never in love with this player!!!
Mint: I am happy then for you but watch out for Noona.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Mark: Hey Nong Mint Noona I let go already right now I have yo... Yaya!!!
Mint: if you dare to touch or broke my friends heart again I am sure next time it won't be my knee but a gun shooting at your thing!!!!
Yaya: Mint!!! Why are you saying that?
I didn't care to answer and walked away. After all the classes I walked out of the college with Kim and then something catch my eye Mark was flirting with this girl I ever seen.
Mint: Kim, who is that girl?
Kim: that girl is Vill a new college student she use to go to university of Chiangmai but now she came here with us.
Mint: Kim do me a favor?
Kim: What?
Mint: go and pretend that your his girlfriend to make the girl runaway I don't want her to be like Yaya getting beaten by Noona.
Kim: I am not doing it to my friends BF you do it!
Mint: fine!!!
I walk towards mark and leaned on his shoulders.
Mint: honey why didn't you wait for me sorry for getting out of class late.
I kissed Mark on the cheeks and pretend to make an angry stare at Vill.
Mark: Vill she is not my girlfriend?
Mint: P'Vill I am not his girlfriend but a friend of his to be wife I think you should not hang out with this type of guy.
Vill: Mark has a fiancé already?
Mark: No I don...
Mint: yes he does go with me and I show you
I took Vills hand and we walk to Kim.
Mark: Wait Vill I can give you 10,000 dollars if you listen to me!!!! Oh my god Stupid mint you ruined everything in my life but your lips are very kissable to...
Mint: Bye bye my mud honey
Vill: thank you mint for telling me or else I could have fall into him.
Kim: Mint and I are willing to help there comes Yaya.
Yaya was walking out the college and came to us.
Vill: Hello my name is Vill
Yaya: Sawadee Ka, Yaya ma Ka.
Vill: I am new to this college and it seems fun to
Yaya: yes it does but Mint where is Mark?
Mint: You always know he is sitting at that table. With Noona.
Yaya: let's go I don't want to see him.
Mint: I will help you go with me.
I drag Yaya to Mark with me.
Yaya: Mark?
Mark: what?
Mark didn't turn back to check who is was.
Yaya: Mark, I wanted to ask who is more important a Queen or the women that a king love?
Mark: My Noona
Mint: Sawadee this is the police some one called me to come because somebody cheated on there girlfriend!!!!
Mark turned to us when he saw Yaya he was shocked!
Mark: Sorry Na Yaya...
Yaya: No need we are over and our promise about her is all gone.
Yaya cried and ran away. I didn't know what to do but run after Yaya. Yaya ran for a long time then she finally stop at the Park near our campus.
Yaya: he is always cheating on me what will I do?
Mint: Yaya just calm down yourself and fight for yourself. Argue back and always think that you are a human too.
Yaya: I can't do that I love him I don't want to be mean at him he might break up with me.
Mint: Yaya you rather break up because of him cheating or do you rather stay together with yourself strong?
Yaya: I want to stay together I will keep me strong too I promise.
Me and Yaya went back to the college and I Kim drove us home along with Vill.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 4
Kim was driving us home we all have big mouths and started teasing each other but Yaya sat quietly. We did not know what to do to Yaya and help her relationship.
Kim: Yaya, darling stop thinking about it you will find someone new ok?
Yaya: Kim, I can't I have him all my heart.
Mint: Yaya, but you haven't lost your virginty tough.
Yaya: I don't know about it Mint any girl that gets in Marks hand would have lost hers to him.
Vill: So you mean? You lost that to him!!
Yaya: I tried my best to keep it away from him but still and am a weak women who believes him so I gave into him.
Mint: Yaya this is not right. He has to marry you!!!
Kim: Chai Yaya we will help.
Vill: even if I am new to you guys I am willing to help too.
Yaya: thank you all my nice friends
Mint: We are not friends but we are Sisters!!!
I hugged Yaya. I couldn't hug Kim or Vill because they were in the front seat. When Kim dropped me off at my house Aunt Pang was outside waiting for me.
Aunt Pang: Khun Matt says she won't be home she has to model in Lampung so she left.
Mint: thank you for telling Aunt. Did you forget something?
Aunt Pang: What?
Mint: My Rice-Fish soup you promise to make it.
Aunt Pang: I will never forget it is in the house.
Aunt Pang and I walked Inside the house. After eating dinner I went to shower. After I finished I was about to get out if the bathroom but somebody covered my mouth. It's was Mark!!
Mint: How did you get in here?
Mark: Your bathroom window is not lock, that's why.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
If u guys wonder it is a slap kiss Drama right? Why is there no kiss scene? There will be more kiss scene later in the story and if you want to know a little information about Yaya, Marks fiancé say tune.

Falada

sarNie Adult
LOL me, too!
Thanks for updating!
Luv this FF. Please update soon!
And oh no, she can't lose her virginity to him. Sad.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Mint: Get out!!!
Mark: Mai Chai!!!
Mint: Really not ok then?
I was mad that he didn't go back so I stepped on his feet so hard and he let go but I slipped so I pulled him and he fell right on top of me when Aunt Pang open the bathroom door and Yaya was there too.
Yaya: Mark!!!
Mark didn't care and he suddenly move his lips closer to mines then he kissed my lips. I pushed him and I ran to Yaya.
Mint: Sorry Yaya it was and accident
Yaya: I understand you Mint!!! You want to steal my boyfriend too!!! I should have never become friends with you!!!!
Yaya ran so I ran after her. From that day on I could tell that she loved him do much.
Mint: Yaya it was an accident I thought of the wrong thing I just slipped so we fell on top of each other. He got into my bathroom because he wanted to talk about you Yaya.
Yaya: Mint I am sorry!!! Let us be friends again?
Mint: forever!!
We finally gained our friendship back but that day on I started to have weird dreams of me and Mark.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 5

One day while Kim, Yaya, Vill and me, we were walking cheating with each other about to go to a Party. We were all dressed up nicely and ready to go dance.
Yaya: You are so pretty Mint
Mint: Mai you are, Yaya
Kim: Yaya is always pretty and Vill also you guys have boyfriends already look at me and Mint we have none still single.
Vill: Kim, don't worry I help find you one and I don't have one to, but only a lot of guys flirting with me.
Mint: Who knows Vill, Kim you might find yours tonight
Yaya: so you mean you don't want one?
Mint: Ka, lets go
When we entered inside the Party everybody was dancing with there man or women. Mark was there to waiting for Yaya to dance. When me went to Mark, he looked at me without blinking.
Mark: Min...Yaya you look so pretty
Yaya: Thank you so much. Do you want to dance?
Mark: yes sure this way
Mark took Yaya's hand and went to dance. A couple minutes later somebody ask Kim to dance so she went to dance too. Later an guy came to Vill.
Nadech: Pretty Mam can you go dance with me?
Vill: Sure,
He smiled at Vill and took her hand. The went in dancing. I was the only one left standing alone but it was ok. When I look at Mark dancing he always look at me. After one song Mark and Yaya stopped dancing it was time for the dancing game we usually play every year at college. The dancing game is when they draw out college students name and the two people will dance together.
Host: we will start the dancing game Know. We will draw out 2 guys and 2 gals to the dance floor. The first Guy is Nadech dancing with the first girl Yaya. The second guy is Mark dancing with our Hi-So women in this college she is... Mint!!!!
Nadech came to Yaya and took her hand so they went dancing. For me and Mark we stood so still but the host came down and forced so to go and dance together. We kept on dancing until the other people joined in.
Mark: Mint you are so pretty, can you go out with me?
Mint: Mark, don't even say that you are my friends fiancé. Don't make me fall for you don't teach me how to take my friends boyfriend.
Mark: it depends on me not Yaya
Mint: Sorry, I don't want to hurt my friends feelings.
For Nadech and Yaya they were dancing to and talking to each other.
Nadech: Yaya you are so good at dancing.
Yaya: Thank You so much Nadech, seems like you not that good of a dancer? Did you ever dance before?
Nadech: I have never dated before that's why. People even thought I am gay!!
Yaya: you don't seem like gay
Nadech: will you become my friend?
Yaya: sure
Nadech: how about girlfriend?
Yaya: N...yes u can be your girlfriend.