Mr. Playboy versus Miss. Hi-So COMPLETE!!!!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 12
Ytext: I don't...
Ntext: plz dont say the last word
Ytext: I don't ever want to leave you and marry another one.
Ntext: I love you to much too
Mr.Wijiwongtong: Lu I am your father. Please respect Mr.Kumiya and Mr.Suparat.
Mint: Mai Chai!!! I won't until I meet Mark!!!
Matt: But Mr.Kumiya is your to be father-in-law. Mr.Suparat is Marks dad.
Mint: I won't marry anybody besides Mark!!! Mr.Suparat an you tell me where Mark is at...
Mr.Suparat: honey I dot know but you should rest a little and don't think much Mark will come and visit you.
Mint: please take me too Mark.
Mrs.Wijiwingtong: Mai, I won't let you go!!! You are having a surgey tomorrow!! Today I want you meet Khun Mor first.
Mint: I won't have one I don't want to have a surgery

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks 4 da update. m loves m so much she only remembers him, hope m will visit her soon he may b able 2 help her recover sooner than later ! yadech finally confess 2 each other, sweet ! looking forward 2 read further, tyvm !

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 12.2
Mrs.Wijiwongtong: but I want you to remember quickly, Mint I am your mom and I feel the best for you.
Mint: Take Mark here first then I will do the surgery.
Matt: Mae we should listen to Mint for once
Mrs.Wijiwongtong: Ummm, how about this mint ja, after you do the surgery I will take you to meet Mark na
Mint: Mai thong!!!
Matt: believe Mae na Mint
Mint: ka but promise me
Matt: ka
Nadech: the wedding... I would like to
Mr.Kumiya: make it earlier?
Nadech: Mai, I want to call off the wedding.
Mr.Kumiya: why? I thought you loved mint.
Nadech: I feel like I am taking a person from another person. I feel like I am taking Mint from Mark. Mark loves her truly and I want them to have a happy ending.
Mr.Kumiya: nice thinking, I will call it off then or replace the bride?
Nadech: replace? With who
Mr.Kumiya: Yaya Urassaya Sherpad my friends niece. She is a lovely girl if you see her you would like her.
Nadech: paw I already met her and we love each other that's why i came here to talk to you
Mr.Kumiya: I will talk to her parents then
Doctor James: I will give you 10 more minutes
Mint was about to go inside the room but suddenly she heard the person she loves voice.
Mark: Mint...wait for me
Mint: MARK...I miss you do much.
Mint walked out of the wheelchair and ran to hug Mark.
Mark: Mint sorry for that day. It was me who made you fall down the stairs.
Mint: Mai Chai, I still love you. Today and forever even if I lost my memories I can still remember you that means we are meant to be together.
Mark and Mint was crying and hugging each other tight when Mrs.Wijiwongtong was trying to pull Mint away.
Doctor James: it is time to do the surgery Nong we need you now
Mrs.Wijiwongtong slowly pulled mint away from Mark and Mint was dragged still crying into the room.
Mrs.Wijiwongtong: Mark, you better go home no matter what I won't let you marry Mint!!! I know that Nadech called off the wedding but I want you to stop seeing Mint. I want a perfect guy for her.
Mark: I won't stop loving her, she changed me to stop being a playboy.
Mrs.Wijiwongtong: if you love her then leave
Matt: Mark I think leaving us better please the door is that way.
Mark sadly walked out the door and drive home.
Mint: Mae, Paw, and Matt I love you guys all if I don't wake up please give all my money and diamond necklaces or other things that belongs to me give it to the orphanage, but for my ring please give it to Mark.
Mint slowly closed her eyes and doctor james did the surgery

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 13
When Doctor James was doing the surgery Mints heart started to stop pumping blood and she stop breathing the doctors tried everything to help but she never breath. Until lastly a tear dropped down from her eyes and she slowly died. All the nurses took her body out and cover her up with a white blanket.
Mrs.Wijiwongtong: Mint!!! Lulu... Why did you leave me
Matt: Mint...good luck and I will take care of Mom and Dad.
Changing to first person:
Even if the heaven separates Mark and Me I still love him. Even if he will marry Vill I a couples days I will still love him. This life time we can't love each other but we still have the next life time. Chan rak Tur Talod Pai na Mark.

THE END

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u so much, i feel so much of mm love but its such a sad ending, poor mm! Thank u 4 yr time n a lovely ff, wif appreciation!

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Thank u for writing this ff
sad ending no i hate sad ending but still love this ff
Thank u again