Mr. Playboy versus Miss. Hi-So COMPLETE!!!!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Mark: ok go ahead then I am
Not scared of anything
Yaya: what is the matter with you Mark?
Mark: I don't want the baby it might not be mine
Yaya: then I will tell mother and father about a miscarriage for the baby!!!! And you will know that I am the one who loves you the most I almost died because of you!!! Don't ever wish I will let you go to Noona again!!!
Mark: it is not Noona it is Mint I love her
Yaya: YOU EVEN DARE TO DATE MY FRIEND!!! The best friend in my life then die plus she would never love you. If you ever touch her you will see.
Yaya walked away from Mark and she cried quietly. Mark felt bad for her so he ran after her.
Mark: Yaya I am sorry I was just teasing you
Yaya: I don't believe you!!! I don't believe you!!! I don't...
Yaya fell right into the ground. Blood was all over the place the baby had a problem. Mark was super sad and carried her to the hospital.
Doctor: yes, even if the child lives she won't be born healthy because her mom already has a disease. She fainted because of the sadness and anger for now on don't make her angry again or else she might have brain issues.
Y'mom: it is all your fault Mark!!! You made my daughter like this I won't let you marry her anymore.
Mark: Fine, I don't love her too
After living in America Mint and Nadech got closer to each other. Nadech forgets about Yaya now but Mint still has Mark in her heart. She loves him but hates him at the same time. Mint had to force her to date Nadech and tries to forget about Mark.
Nadech: Mint after you graduate lets marry
Mint: Nadech it depends in you. You are the one.
Nadech: ok you are really the one are you sure that you don't have anyone else
Mint: Nadech if you keep on asking then lets not marry.
Nadech: ok
Y'mom: Yaya you are never like this who changed you to this evil person!!!
Yaya: YOU did you told me to do everything to get him now look at me when I really fall for him I have a broken heart.
Y'mom: YAYA!!!
Y'dad: Let our daughter choose her life Mark is wrong to. Yaya tomorrow on go life with Mark
Yaya: Khop khun Na khun paw

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 8

Mint was throwing up so much instead of eating with Nadech.
Nadech: Mint are you ok?
Mint: yes I am just a little bit dizzy
Nadech: let's go see the doctor Mint.
Mint: sure
Nadech took Mint to the hospital. He noticed that she has a pale face like she was sick or something else. Wen they got to the hospital the doctor told Mint to do her pregnancy test.
Mint: how am I?
Doctor: I am happy for the father you guys are about to have a baby
Nadech: really?
Doctor: yes your wife is pregnant for 2 months already.
Mint: doctor he is not my hus...
Nadech: yes I am your husband Mint don't day that.
While Nadech drove Mint home she was all sad.
Mint: Nadech I am sorry that this happened I can't marry you anymore.
Nadech: why?
Mint: the baby is not yours, it is someone that I onced loved and once hated.
Nadech: does he know
Mint: no he is about to marry in the next 2 year with his fiancé. I don't want to steal him from her.
Nadech: Then let me be the baby's father.
Mint tears dropped and she thought to herself.
( why didn't I date you earlier and fall in love with you earlier you are such a nice guy. The real father doesn't care about the baby but you will be the dad so the baby will have parents like others)
Mint: Khop Khun Na Ka Nadech but you have your future you should choose the one that you love not the one you feel bad for.
Nadech: I love you I don't care what happened to you even if you had pass 100 men's before I will forgive you but you only have him and me so I am fine with that. A baby is like a white cloth if you put ink on it the will soon not be white anymore so I won't let that person be the father to this child I am willing to be the father.
Mint: Nadech I love you. You understand me.
Mint hold one of Nadechs hand.
Mark: fine I will marry her but don't ever wish she will have a good husband!!!!
Nadech: I will talk to them about this but I am planning to marry her in the next 2 weeks.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
N'Dad: are you sure your girlfriend wants to marry you?
Mint: I am willing to marry Nadech and will be a good wife to him.
Nadech: thank you Mint.
When Mint and Nadech went to her house Mint's family was shocked and they allowed her to marry him but they wanted it to be in 3 months. After Nadech left Matt told Mint to go upstairs she needs to talk to her.
Matt: Mint are you sure that the baby is Nadech's or is it that dude?
Mint: its Mark's but Nadech is willing to be the dad because he loved me and Mark is about to marry so Nadech will marry me.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 9
When Mark heard about the news he drove right to Mint's house. Kim and Vill was with Mint outside at the bench.
Mark: Mint why did you marry Nadech!! Do you know how much I love you!!! Tell me that the baby is mine not his TELL ME MINT!!!
Mark hugged mint so tight and mint was trying to get away from mark.
Mint: you should go and marry the women you love which is Yaya, she is your life and I am just a women who stepped in your life and will leave. Yaya will be your life now and on.
Mark: But I lov...
Matt: GET out of my house right now
Mrs.Wijiwongtong: get out of my house right now!! My daughter is going to marry you have no right to say that anymore. Yaya is now your wife so go to your wife.
Mark: no I won't the baby is mine not Nadech!!
Mr.Wijiwongtong: Mark I think you should go home before I get angry.
Mark: if I go I will have to take mint with me she is my wife and that's my baby.
Nadech came to mints house with a gun.
Nadech: Mark!! This is my wife, the baby is mine!!! If you don't go then I will shoot you.
Mark: do it
Mint: Nadech please don't shoot him
Nadech: then tell me who do you love!!
Yaya came rushing out of Nadech's car.
Yaya: Yes MINT tell us the truth
Mint: I love...

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Noooooo y did u stop there
but really good update
hope u update soon
cant wait to find out who but i know its going to be Mark
i hope lol

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update. Totally staying in tune to hear Mint's answer. Thanks, Chaildaluvprin. :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tyvm chalidaluvprin love this ff ! everybody is in such sad pairing, situation, worst off is mark ! cant believe wat he did 2 mint n suggestion 2 yaya ! he so doesnt deserve them ! looking forward 2 yr next update !