Movie Recommendations

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
is the drama called tub hlub nyob zos dala?????dubbed by sky production....if it is then i just finish watching this drama 2 week ago...and it very good....i love captain so much...his role in the drama was very good and strong....i say that you should watch the hmong dubbed because they did a very good job at it....i love thier voices...all of the hmong guys voices...really match thier person....he he he...well, i love this drama and i think you would like it too....yeah you should try...part one first to see if you like it.....but for my self i really like it...AOM was very cute in the drama!!!! i hope that this would help....but i say that you should not miss out on this drama...yaeh!!!!

Can one of you two post up the movie cover if possible? Thanks.

Does anyone know this lakorn?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60qH1l_Oc_0

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
Can one of you two post up the movie cover if possible? Thanks.

Does anyone know this lakorn?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60qH1l_Oc_0
that's Roy Leh Sanae Rai. it's REALLY good!! the hmong title is (I think) soemthing along the lines of Nyiaj Kub Tsis Cuag Kev Hlub (or that may be Pepper and Fang's lakorn) but it's dubbed by SKY i think and the title's something about kev hlub and nyiaj, kev hlub being more important.

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
that's Roy Leh Sanae Rai. it's REALLY good!! the hmong title is (I think) soemthing along the lines of Nyiaj Kub Tsis Cuag Kev Hlub (or that may be Pepper and Fang's lakorn) but it's dubbed by SKY i think and the title's something about kev hlub and nyiaj, kev hlub being more important.

Thank you for getting back with me on that. I will try to see if I'm able to watch after I finish this lakorn with Tik and some girl (I don't know her name). It's an old film of his in 2005? It's about him and a girl in the woods with the villagers. I guess they both fall in love. Both are from well-known families in the city, but things changed so they both ran away or took off to nowhere and met there. So far, it is good. He is so funny.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i don't watch anything on youtube because my computer's stupid... it won't stream.. *shrugs*

but they have the thai audio/eng sub of Duang Jai Patihan in the buddie media section. they also have Muang Dala (thai audio no subs) w/ Captain and Aom, so i dl'ed and am in the process of making time to watch.

i also recently dl'ed SongRaoNirudon w/ Ken and Aom... that was really good. The ending was like WOW!. As w/ many lakorns, there are some dragging parts, but for the whole, it's good... for me, worth watching. I don't know if there's any dubbed versions though. Ken is engaged to a girl, Nit. Aom, her brother, aunt and uncle run a restaurant. on Aom's birthday, she's waiting for her brother to pick her up for dinner/party, he gets into a massive car accident and Ken's fiancee is killed in it. Ken is devastated, and he takes off after her funeral... a bunch of lies come from N'Rai's mouth and Aom's brother is arrested for the murder of Ken's fiancee... when Ken comes back, he somehow finds Aom's restaurant and starts working there, not knowing who she is, and falls in love w/ her.... N'rai finds out and there starts more drama.... like i said, the ending is expected, yet at the same time, not expected... if that makes sense.

i watched Oum Rak w/ Ken and Ann Thongprasom earlier this year (hence my Ken obsession) and I really enjoyed that. this is one lakorn that if Hmong dubbed it, there would be so many scenes from unimportant people that SHOULD be cut out. The main story line between Chen (Ken) and Napat (AnnT) is very well portrayed, but the subplots are very stupid. Chen is a photographer and Napat a Top Model. Early in Napat's career, Chen chastized her for her attitude and said she'd never amount to anything as a model. She worked hard and became one of the best. Her rival in the industry, Jasmine, is Chen's girlfriend. A drunken mix up happens, and Chen and Napat end up sleeping together (not an R-scene). She ends up pregnant.... thus, the drama begins....

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for getting back with me on that. I will try to see if I'm able to watch after I finish this lakorn with Tik and some girl (I don't know her name). It's an old film of his in 2005? It's about him and a girl in the woods with the villagers. I guess they both fall in love. Both are from well-known families in the city, but things changed so they both ran away or took off to nowhere and met there. So far, it is good. He is so funny.

oh, is that Tub Nram roog tham Ntxhais toj siab? w/ Cathleeya McIntosh (willy's sister). i really liked that lakorn. the Hmong dubbed was very very good. and that's saying a lot since i HATE dubs.

Roy Leh Snae Rai is also very well dubbed (both lakorns i saw were dubbed by SKY production). yeah, i can't think of the title, but eMAwhY is right, it has something to do w/ nyiaj txiag and kev hlub...

miku

sarNie Egg
I wanted to watch that lakorn over semester break, but it turned out that someone else borrowed it. So...I watched "Nrhiav Hlub Koj Txhua Tiam," and it is a very good lakorn with a great storyline. I would recommend it to anyone. Every part they subbed is good. The last two parts were not as good as the others, but it makes sense to put that in.

When you get the chance to see it, go for it! The song is nice and how it is used in the lakorn is better. :)

mem this movie is the best movie its really good storyline good acting
i love this movie realy much i said its much better then bansaithong,

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
oh, is that Tub Nram roog tham Ntxhais toj siab? w/ Cathleeya McIntosh (willy's sister). i really liked that lakorn. the Hmong dubbed was very very good. and that's saying a lot since i HATE dubs.

Roy Leh Snae Rai is also very well dubbed (both lakorns i saw were dubbed by SKY production). yeah, i can't think of the title, but eMAwhY is right, it has something to do w/ nyiaj txiag and kev hlub...
you have the lakorn right but i don't think that's the one she was talking about...from her discription it sounds a lot like the one with tika dn janie but that one dind't come out in 2005, it was kinda recent

bugsy

sarNie Adult
you have the lakorn right but i don't think that's the one she was talking about...from her discription it sounds a lot like the one with tika dn janie but that one dind't come out in 2005, it was kinda recent
Yea..it sounds like she's talking about the one with Tik and Janie and that one came out like last year.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know the original title for this lakorn? Do you all recommend it? My friend said she likes it alot, so I thought I ask for your opinions too. :)

OMFG! can anyone give me the phone # foe the dubbing studio..Txuj Cib Hmoob?? argh! i'm like hunting down all of Chakrit's dubbed lakorns...cuz i dun understand crap in Thai...LOL...and i see a lot their dubbs movie are foe rent now...so does anyone know if tis movie is up foe rent yet??

i watched Oum Rak w/ Ken and Ann Thongprasom earlier this year (hence my Ken obsession) and I really enjoyed that. this is one lakorn that if Hmong dubbed it, there would be so many scenes from unimportant people that SHOULD be cut out. The main story line between Chen (Ken) and Napat (AnnT) is very well portrayed, but the subplots are very stupid. Chen is a photographer and Napat a Top Model. Early in Napat's career, Chen chastized her for her attitude and said she'd never amount to anything as a model. She worked hard and became one of the best. Her rival in the industry, Jasmine, is Chen's girlfriend. A drunken mix up happens, and Chen and Napat end up sleeping together (not an R-scene). She ends up pregnant.... thus, the drama begins....
ur wish came true...but they cut soo much tat there's noting in the movie besides Chen & Pat..and Pat & Chen...[4 parts end]...i watched the hmong version first and was totallie unaware at all about Chen's friend's pet picture bussiness and of his Bro. and his sister-in-laws baby problems until i watched the Thai one...it wuz like OMFG! how can tat do tis to us!!! they cut out i tink the sweetest moment of the whole lakorn..the part after Chen's sister in law lost her baby and Chen was so worry he couldn't sleep and went to talk to Pat becuz he wuz scared someting might hapen to their baby too..he started talkin' to the baby [still in the stomach] and started to get all teary sayin' it'll be unbearable if anyting happen to the baby...and he went down on his knees to kiss Pat's stomach...tat wuz the sweetest ever... :kiss:

i love the guy who dubbed foe ken in Oum Ruk..LOL he's soo dramatic and funnie..matches Chen reallie much...i'm okay the gal w/ dubbed foe Pat..it's kinda annoyin' at first but it kinda fits Pat's character too..alwasie whinning...stubborn..LOL

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Thanks for all the recommendations and summaries. :) I appreciate it very much and will be doing my research on them. 8)

Has anyone seen this lakorn? Is it good?

Does anyone know the original title for this lakorn? Do you all recommend it? My friend said she likes it alot, so I thought I ask for your opinions too. :)

i have the one with oil and noon in thai version. i really like it a lot but one thing that i can't stand was that lift is a very bad boy in this lakorn until the couple last parts where he turn good. overall, this is a really great lakorn.

about the one with chakrit and noon, i haven't watch it and don't plan to watch it at all for i don't like it. i saw the preview but didn't like it.

miyu

sarNie Egg
is the drama called tub hlub nyob zos dala?????dubbed by sky production....if it is then i just finish watching this drama 2 week ago...and it very good....i love captain so much...his role in the drama was very good and strong....i say that you should watch the hmong dubbed because they did a very good job at it....i love thier voices...all of the hmong guys voices...really match thier person....he he he...well, i love this drama and i think you would like it too....yeah you should try...part one first to see if you like it.....but for my self i really like it...AOM was very cute in the drama!!!! i hope that this would help....but i say that you should not miss out on this drama...yaeh!!!!

you're a big fan of Sky uh? cool .. i love their production too, love the HK movie they dub Outsider". the movie seem so realistic!

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Hmong give these lakorns the funniest/weirdest title..like "kuv nyiam koj txais tes mos txawj ua ntos"...what is the point in this title????? Isn't this movie is about them competing in making fabrics? She makes the fabrics by hands while he/his company uses machines and he came to her village to learn her secret on making the fabrics...isnt? i might be wrong. i remember seeing a music video of them. But, still, the title doesnt make sense.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I actuallie like tat title "I Love Your Soft Hands Skilled In Making Cloth"..eheehe...well i know he said tat to her in the lakorn somewhere..but sitll does anyone know if tat lakorn is up for rent yet?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't watch Hmong dubbed movies anymore.. I'm sick of them coz the voices are not good and they always cut out the best scenes!

Originals are way better even though I don't understand much but I care less about that.

annae

sarNie Hatchling
has anyone seen this lakorn ...i know its old ..its called Ntuj Pub Wb Los Sib Hlub, I think it stars Num and Ning
is it good? cause i need a new series to watch ,,i'm so bored and

anyone know the storyline or plot?

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
Is this the lakorn or movie because I have the dubb version and the cover is different? If it is the lakorn then it is really good. I could watch it over and over. I'll try my best to summarize it ok.

Ning's parents past away and she lives with her brother but her sister in law doesn't like her. When her brother went on a business trip oversea she found a job and the job was to work for Num on the countryside. Num thought Ning was his brother's girlfriend because his brother was the one who sent her to work for Num. Num and Ning don't get along. Num's sister is kinda crazy bc she thinks that every girl wants to marry her brothers bc they are rich so she doesn't like Ning. On Num's b-day one of his ex-worker who he fired, burn their house and Ning went to try and save Num's sis. After that Num had feelings for Ning so he asked her to married him. They got married and Num's ex-GF came back. Num got into an accident and his ex-GF started a lot of problems so Ning thought that Num still has feelings for his ex so she left Num when he was still in the hospital. Num's sister scare his ex-GF away and then Num's brother and worker went looking for Ning. After they found Ning the ex-worker that burn the house cam eback again to try and kill them and he was arrested. The end.

Sorry I'm not good at summarizing. If your confuse or have questions I will be glad to answer them.