Movie Recommendations

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i recommend these movie...

its worth buying..

worth buying....

i don't know about this one i haven't watch it yet...the thai version seems good...

cool and cute movie....

sad movie...

funny and cool movie...

nice romantic movie....kinda boring some parts but is worth buying..

so far these are the movies that i recommend for loojceebentertainmet.com but its only my opinion....the rest have already been recommended...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

tis one is a reallie good lakorn...Buang Rak i tink it's called...it deserves more recognition..i dunno..a lot of ppl didn't like the lakorn becuz it wasn't i love you you love me kinda lakorn it involves the WHOLE family..i tink it's good tat way..it's more realist becuz in reality..it's not juz about u and ur bf...it's everyone!! highly recommand tis movie..it's a tear jerker esp if u have a bad and or good relationship w/ her father...

suavaj

sarNie Egg
If ur looking for original Thai audio lakorns the hottest one out right now (in my opinion) is "Busaba leh rak" starring Kob and Vee. There's also "rak nee hau jai rao jong" starring Ken and Jenie. I've only seen a couple of episode but its really entertaining. I'm not sure if u're into thAi movies or not but there's a good one out right now call "King Naresuan". All the lakorns/ movies that I mentioned above are all in the bubble media section so u can just go check it out for urself.