Movie Recommendations

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling

I remember reading about this lakorn a while back and I finally got to watch it, well, started watching it. Part 1 is so BORING. I almost fell asleep watching it just waiting for some kind of action to begin. I say skip that part if you have to. It just gives you some background information about the story. That's it. Part 2 is so far so good. I'm in the middle part. The guy is so rude (in a cute kind of way) to the girl. The way he grabbed her, hold her, and acts towards her is so ummmm....GOOD. :lol: My sisters said it was good so I'll finish it when I go home again. woo hoo!

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling

I remember reading about this lakorn a while back and I finally got to watch it, well, started watching it. Part 1 is so BORING. I almost fell asleep watching it just waiting for some kind of action to begin. I say skip that part if you have to. It just gives you some background information about the story. That's it. Part 2 is so far so good. I'm in the middle part. The guy is so rude (in a cute kind of way) to the girl. The way he grabbed her, hold her, and acts towards her is so ummmm....GOOD. :lol: My sisters said it was good so I'll finish it when I go home again. woo hoo!
which girl is the main character? or is it both?

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
which girl is the main character? or is it both?

It's hard to say because both can be the main female characters. I would say the girl on the right who is wearing a pinkish purple top is the main female character. Her name in the Hmong version is Armalina. The story is mostly about the twin brother and his role as his dead brother who falls in love with his enemy's daughter who is Armalina. His dead brother's wife, who is the girl on the left, is in there, but she doesn't get shown as much as Armalina. In some parts, she is shown with the cop, who likes her. The brother I'm referring to is the one with the black suit. The dead brother is the one with the white suit.

I'm almost done. I only had like maybe an hour and half left, but had to leave. :( So far, it's good. I can't believe he raped her!!! AAHHH! lol.

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
is it worth buying?
I dunno why does the guy look pretty ugly...???

lol

I finally finished watching it. I don't think it is worth buying, but for borrowing, yes! The parts that were supposed to be emotional was not strong enough since obviously they cut parts. That is when the movie loses its touches. It's a good storyline, but to have your own copy is not worth it. The guy is alright. The girls are gorgeous though. Just go rent it! It's good to have watched it once, but that's it.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
you guys, i'm starting to start on my lakorns again. any recommendations on good voice translate?? share the company and i'll order it. thanks!!!+D
hey there lady.....i don't know what you think but as for me right now....i love SKY PRODUTION....i think that they are very good....i really recommended you to try out this production....they are the best...i ljust love the hmong guy voice...it soo good...and about the other people they really match thier voices....in all of the movies that i watch so far.....i have really enjoy thier porduction....lately.....

i just got to now this production for almost 3 month.....and i have watch about 6 of thier movies...and all of thier movies are good with very good dubbing too......i really enjoy the movie called the "OUTSIDER" from SKY....they did a really good job on that one.....i just love this production.....he he he he....

hope this will give you a good recommendation....for the good hmong production out there.....he he he he....
best wish.....
a movie lover....he he he he

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
hey guys!!!!!
has anyone seen this movie?????

the movie is called: KEV HLUB MAUJ HWJ CHIM....by SKY. PRODUTION...

i really like this prodution but i have never seen this P-AK....and N-AK,,,,..before....and so i am counting on you guys to give me advice okey....
thanks......hope you guys can help me too...... :lmao:

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen it myself, but I heard that it was good. Hopefully someone else can give us some feedbacks on this lakorn.

I'm planning to watch this one just because my mom rented it before:

Has anyone seen this lakorn?

val

sarNie Adult
'koj yog kuv tu npaus suav' it is a good lakorn also funny to...Tik play a rich boy and Puri play as his driver who uses his name (tik) to date this one girl who is the n'ek's servant that wears n'ek clothes when she goes out.

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
I wanted to watch that lakorn over semester break, but it turned out that someone else borrowed it. So...I watched "Nrhiav Hlub Koj Txhua Tiam," and it is a very good lakorn with a great storyline. I would recommend it to anyone. Every part they subbed is good. The last two parts were not as good as the others, but it makes sense to put that in.

When you get the chance to see it, go for it! The song is nice and how it is used in the lakorn is better. :)

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i never finished watching the lakorn w/ Num and Ann T (nrhiav hlub koj txhua tiam). but i heard it was really good.

All of Chakrit's lakorns are good... at least the ones that i've seen. and it's a bonus he's hot. I loved Npau suav nrog tus hlub yam thaum ub, or whatever it's called. could've done w/o Marsha as N'ek.. but it was good, and dubbing was fine, at least Chakrit didn't end up with a girly man's voice! i really liked Pleng pa lom dao w/ Chakrit and Noon, but it really does take few tapes to get the lakorn going... i never saw the dubbed version, so i don't know how that goes, i watched only the original thai audio.

The one w/ Pepper and Ann A (Kev hlub muaj hwj chim) is good, dubbing is pretty decent, but i lost tape 5, so i have to go buy and replace it (cuz i only borrowed the lakorn), so i never finished it either. there's alot of scenes cut for the dubbed version though. i mean, the original is 20 vcds long w/ about an hour each disc, and the dubbed version is 5 vhs tapes long w/ about 2 hrs each. that's 10 hrs gone! half the lakorn! that's the biggest pet peeve i have about Hmong Dubbing companies.

i just finished watching Tik and Cherry's lakorn. That was good: Tik is a blind man that accidently bumps into Cherry... he then offers her a job to be his caregiver until he has surgery to restore his eyesight. the scenes w/ them together are so sweet and cute. i hated that they had so many n'rai... and some of the story was stupid, but overall, a great lakorn. and another bonus, you see Tik in almost every scene.

Koj yog kuv tus npau suav, i have in the original vcds in thai audio, have seen it dubbed, but couldn't stand the n'ek's voice, so i couldn't finish it. but hate to say it, Jieb's voice is kinda annoying too... so not like it made a difference...

hope that helps a little! :)

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
Movie Recommendation:

I saw one that it's only out part 1 and 2. I think as of now, has not yet spread to the market yet. It might be soon. My sister got it from our cousin and they are the ones who translated the movies. They named the movie name as TOS HLUB KOJ. I watched part 1 and 2 that they translated and I can't wait for the continue parts. I like the movie alot so I might have to go get the one speaking Thai to watch first to know the whole movie and will watch again when they done translate the whole thing.

This movie is their first one translated but they did a very good job in my opinion. I like their voices and hope that they will get better and better in the future. I'm sure they can be one of the good production for hmong dubbed movies after they have done a couple and one thing I like most, no cuts, they translate everything and every parts is there.

The Thai name is call ANITTITA. Part 1 started out back in time when they wear the old fashion clothes and with black magic. After the pr'ek died and reborn then they dress like now fashion. It was a very interesting story that kind of make you want to know what will going to happen next.

When it's out and if any of you get to watch please post up and let me know how my counsin did? If they did good or not. Give them some advice to improve. I will let them know, I'm sure they always want the best for their customer so they will take any advice from the audience.

I'll recommend this movie to anyone who believe in love very deep.

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
i never finished watching the lakorn w/ Num and Ann T (nrhiav hlub koj txhua tiam). but i heard it was really good.

All of Chakrit's lakorns are good... at least the ones that i've seen. and it's a bonus he's hot. I loved Npau suav nrog tus hlub yam thaum ub, or whatever it's called. could've done w/o Marsha as N'ek.. but it was good, and dubbing was fine, at least Chakrit didn't end up with a girly man's voice! i really liked Pleng pa lom dao w/ Chakrit and Noon, but it really does take few tapes to get the lakorn going... i never saw the dubbed version, so i don't know how that goes, i watched only the original thai audio.

The one w/ Pepper and Ann A (Kev hlub muaj hwj chim) is good, dubbing is pretty decent, but i lost tape 5, so i have to go buy and replace it (cuz i only borrowed the lakorn), so i never finished it either. there's alot of scenes cut for the dubbed version though. i mean, the original is 20 vcds long w/ about an hour each disc, and the dubbed version is 5 vhs tapes long w/ about 2 hrs each. that's 10 hrs gone! half the lakorn! that's the biggest pet peeve i have about Hmong Dubbing companies.

i just finished watching Tik and Cherry's lakorn. That was good: Tik is a blind man that accidently bumps into Cherry... he then offers her a job to be his caregiver until he has surgery to restore his eyesight. the scenes w/ them together are so sweet and cute. i hated that they had so many n'rai... and some of the story was stupid, but overall, a great lakorn. and another bonus, you see Tik in almost every scene.

Koj yog kuv tus npau suav, i have in the original vcds in thai audio, have seen it dubbed, but couldn't stand the n'ek's voice, so i couldn't finish it. but hate to say it, Jieb's voice is kinda annoying too... so not like it made a difference...
hope that helps a little! :)
Thanks for the recommendations and information.

I saw Tik & Cherry's latest lakorn on YOUTUBE with English subtitles and it was pretty good. I liked it. There was a song in there that I liked.

Movie Recommendation:

I saw one that it's only out part 1 and 2. I think as of now, has not yet spread to the market yet. It might be soon. My sister got it from our cousin and they are the ones who translated the movies. They named the movie name as TOS HLUB KOJ. I watched part 1 and 2 that they translated and I can't wait for the continue parts. I like the movie alot so I might have to go get the one speaking Thai to watch first to know the whole movie and will watch again when they done translate the whole thing.

This movie is their first one translated but they did a very good job in my opinion. I like their voices and hope that they will get better and better in the future. I'm sure they can be one of the good production for hmong dubbed movies after they have done a couple and one thing I like most, no cuts, they translate everything and every parts is there.

The Thai name is call ANITTITA. Part 1 started out back in time when they wear the old fashion clothes and with black magic. After the pr'ek died and reborn then they dress like now fashion. It was a very interesting story that kind of make you want to know what will going to happen next.

When it's out and if any of you get to watch please post up and let me know how my counsin did? If they did good or not. Give them some advice to improve. I will let them know, I'm sure they always want the best for their customer so they will take any advice from the audience.

The Hmong-dubbed lakorn is called "Tos Kev Hlub" right? Do you mind giving a storyline of the lakorn so far?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Movie Recommendation:

Can you post up the cover?

Thanks for the recommendations and information.

I saw Tik & Cherry's latest lakorn on YOUTUBE with English subtitles and it was pretty good. I liked it. There was a song in there that I liked.
Do you mind giving me the link for their lakorn on youtube?

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys!!!!!
has anyone seen this movie?????

the movie is called: KEV HLUB MAUJ HWJ CHIM....by SKY. PRODUTION...

i really like this prodution but i have never seen this P-AK....and N-AK,,,,..before....and so i am counting on you guys to give me advice okey....
thanks......hope you guys can help me too...... :lmao:
I think this drama is very good...the main guy is call Pepper from the band called U.H.T. (one of the reason why I like it so much). If you like r-scene then this is one of the drama that you should see, it not that bad. It have a good storyline, start off with the main girl's dad work for the main guy's company and then the dad stolen company money to gamble. The main guy found out and the dad got into a lot of trouble so he give the main girl to the main guy. Sorry, I'm not really good and explaining the story. I hope someone else will explain it better then me...but i recommend that you watch it.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
pepper and ann a are having another lakorn together... i wonder how long it will be before they have it dubbed???

my biggest peeve about dubbed is that they cut so much... i absolutely HATE that... it makes sense for some scenes, but sometimes... they cut so much of the backstory out.. it makes no sense...

i used to be really into the Korean Dubbed because i had no access to the internet to watch Kdramas... all those dubbed were pretty decent... heck if i paid attention to who was dubbing it though...

i just recently saw the dubbed Muang Dala (captain and aom phiyada) called something like "lub zos Dala" for sale at a store, but they only had part one. Otherwise i may have bought it. has anyone seen that dubbed? is is worth me seeking out?? or should i continue to look for the thai audio?

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
pepper and ann a are having another lakorn together... i wonder how long it will be before they have it dubbed???
my biggest peeve about dubbed is that they cut so much... i absolutely HATE that... it makes sense for some scenes, but sometimes... they cut so much of the backstory out.. it makes no sense...

i used to be really into the Korean Dubbed because i had no access to the internet to watch Kdramas... all those dubbed were pretty decent... heck if i paid attention to who was dubbing it though...

i just recently saw the dubbed Muang Dala (captain and aom phiyada) called something like "lub zos Dala" for sale at a store, but they only had part one. Otherwise i may have bought it. has anyone seen that dubbed? is is worth me seeking out?? or should i continue to look for the thai audio?
is the drama called tub hlub nyob zos dala?????dubbed by sky production....if it is then i just finish watching this drama 2 week ago...and it very good....i love captain so much...his role in the drama was very good and strong....i say that you should watch the hmong dubbed because they did a very good job at it....i love thier voices...all of the hmong guys voices...really match thier person....he he he...well, i love this drama and i think you would like it too....yeah you should try...part one first to see if you like it.....but for my self i really like it...AOM was very cute in the drama!!!! i hope that this would help....but i say that you should not miss out on this drama...yaeh!!!!