Mong Kud Dork Som (Broadcast Thai Televison)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aw, that sux. I hope they change his role and turn him into a straight man. I don't like the idea of the pra'ek being bisexual. It would be better if they make his character straight and just die at the end rather than having the nang'ek find out that he's bisexual and turn crazy.
Yeah a disappointing one but overall the pra'ek has many sweet cute scene with the nang'ek his stepmom but everything won't go with it
so it will end with a twist but pra'ek towards the middle story he gain some changes with his bisexual he start to have love against woman
cos by the nang'ek beauty.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh my..the wedding nite scene gross me out. I had to fast forward that part. Feel soo bad for the na'ek.
That scene was creepy, the way he touched her and stuff. And when he said "liur narak jing jing" sent chills down my spine, she's freaking shivering and you find that cute. This lakorn is pretty interesting though and Nampeung's insanity cracks me up.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes indeed i don't like Nok creepy look part i had to fast forward too. Nampueng voice and character is funny to
watch and Joy she's creepy too cos she's just trying to act so nice innocent but she's evil on the back side.
Wow the first version and the new version they're both good but this new one looks more better than the original
version itself. :thumbup:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm watching the ending to the old version and i pity the n'ek. She witnesses 2 horrific events, p'ek with his lover and the murder of the 2nd or 3rd wife. How sad, she turns into an insane person.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Its a well done to the whole story with this until it got to the end was a sad thing for nang'ek she has to put up
with that situation, but overall this lakorn is actually on the well known remakes on the list along side with
some other remakes and some of them had got a fail for the new version so surprise this one had a good start. :clap2:

cecilia

Staff member
WOW .. creepy and good .. i actually enjoy watching this .. want to know how it ends since i have never watch the old version before.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I can only a bit on the end, its a twisted ending the nang'ek turn crazy cos she went then saw pra'ek is sleeping
on the bed with his gay friend. :nono1:

cecilia

Staff member
i watched bits and pieces of the old one last night -- not sure if i want to continue b/c it was a bit disturbing lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If it wasn't that stupid gay friend his in a way the pra'nang will have a happy ending. :angry: