Mong Kud Dork Som (Broadcast Thai Televison)

tinah

sarNie Coma
well, i readat pantown that chatchai/aff is the pra'nang but i hope its not true! this is aff first lakorn with broadcast so it better not be with him

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Nok Chadchai? He used to be p'ek in his younger days and he actually still is haha :lol:
He's the one from Soosan Pootesuen and he's currently in Dong Poo Dee. And he has one coming up with Janie called Nampueng Kohm. He had one with Namfon P, and Aon which was called Preuka Sawad and he has so many other lakorns, too many to name.

cecilia

Staff member
hell no !! anyone but him and chaiya :lol: i seriously think it's over now ..
i rather not see Aff at all if Chatchai were to be with her. NO NO NO NO NO !!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol P'Ceci!
I agree. Man Chadchai already has one with Janie and if this one is confirmed then he will have lakorns with two of my favorite actresses! :rolleyes: lol.

cecilia

Staff member
no kidding, i can't never say NO enough ..
ALL HELL ARE LOOSE NOW .. THEY BETTER not .. better not!
There's other p'ek too .. why can't it be other === why must it have to be Chatchai *sighed* .
please, don't confirm it !!!!! :angry:

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know .. anything of chaiya, i can't watch .. not even the boran one lOl ..
i force myself to skip scenes of him and then watch just Fon's -- b/c i wanna hear her sing ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
AHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!

NOOOO.. I DONT WANT CHATCAHI N AFF.. NEVER.. OR EVEN CHAIYA.. NEVER!!!

OMG THERE ARE OTHER P'EKS.. LET IT BE THEM INSTEAD...

lmao.. the only lakorn i saw of chaiya was kaew na ma.. lmao.. but i didnt watch it for him.. lol.. i watched it for boy .. hehe.. xp.. ^_^

**coughcough** isnt rome in Broadcast?

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Omg, Chatchai with a younger n'ek again?! Seriously, he needs to stop being p'ek already! It's too much already! Especially he's always pairing up with younger n'eks. Errr, really gross me out! Just stick with the daddy roles Chatchai! He's a really good actor but no more being p'ek please! It was already bad enough with Namfon P. And then Janie in Nam Peung Kom...And now, it's going to be with Aff? No!!

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i like him playing Taew's dad ..
now, TAEW's glad that she's off the list to play his n'ek in the future LOl

i still can't swallow this news *can be anyone but him, he's not suitable at this age.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm glad Taew won't be playing his nang'ek! Goodness. But WTH?!?? No wayy. First it was FON, Janie's up next and now AFF too?! :( No wayy, He's playing w/ all my favorites. Heckk NO to this please before it even happens!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ch3 shoud stop offering lead roles. he probaly wont refuse since they offer him but he should realise his time is up.

fun

Expired Sarnie
NO!!! He has already paired up with my two favorite girls (Namfon and Janie) NOT AFF! PLEASE!!! I will go to Thailand and murder him so that I can no longer see him as pra ek! :loool: Just kidding but gosh NO CHATCHAI! I need to beat up CH3 if this is confirm!!!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
i hope its not Chatchai or Chaiya. Chaiya looks too gay and too small for her. i cant stand him.
Chatchai's way too old. i didn't like it when he paired up Joy Siriluk, Namfon, and especially in his upcoming lakorn with Janie (Nampueng Kom). DISGUSTING!!! :blink: :wacko:
There are other p'ek in channel 3. I wouldn't mind having Tik, Chakrit, Rome...i think Aon is also a part of Broadcast...i dont know if they would make a good match though.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ew i hope not but aff look older than da other girls dat he paired w/ so it's less disgusting but still disgusting lol