Mong Kud Dork Som (Broadcast Thai Televison)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maybe this will air the Monday-Tuesday or Wednesday-Thursday can't be the weekend cos 4 series are on. Thanks very much Tinah 4 posting
all those wonderful pictures can't wait to watch this since the old version is very good even though it has a twisted ending but still good.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the 2nd and 3rd teaser. i think this will be better than original. teaser already look promising! is this gypsy first time acting? she seem pretty good. i wanna see the catfight between nampeung and joy lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lod-rZdvnc&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LkH-NC502E&feature=player_embedded

credit to broadcastthai

cecilia

Staff member
Everyone looks great -- i'm scare of NAMPUENG AND JOY in here together .. Together, life will be hell for n'ek lol

Teasers looks PROMISING with all these WONDERFUL SENIOR ACTORS! Can't wait --

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow from the teaser looks like Gypsy she has a good acting and crying skill. She might be next with Ch3 rising star i know she's young
like all those new faces.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Gybsy looks cute. She did the crying scene really well too. I've never seen the older version but I will be watching this one.
The older version was a well done and good but looks like this new version will be better cos of the wonderful old gen cast also to
cute looking pair Aun/Gypsy. Hope to see Gypsy in more upcoming.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
The older version was a well done and good but looks like this new version will be better cos of the wonderful old gen cast also to
cute looking pair Aun/Gypsy. Hope to see Gypsy in more upcoming.

Is Aun suppose to the gay guy here that Gybsy will fall in love with? If so, I wonder if they changed his role a little bit because he doesn't look gay to me in the teaser.

amythao

sarNie Adult
Alice

Posted Today, 12:37 AM
Wow from the teaser looks like Gypsy she has a good acting and crying skill. She might be next with Ch3 rising star i know she's young
like all those new faces.

Gypsy is now 26, she might not be as young as all those new faces but she is still look young.

tinah

Posted Today, 08:28 AM
^i know and she never acted before just like punch.
Gypsy has act in many lakorn and movies but this her first leading in a lakorn.

Dramas
Wai Rai High School (ch.3)
18/80 Peurn See Mai Mee Sua, 2003 (ch.3)
Neur Sai Tai Fah (ch.7)
Soi 3 Siam Square, 2006
Rot Duan Kabuan Sood Tai

Movies
Club Zaa...Pid Tum Ra Saeb
Family Matters, 2003
Nang Mai (Nymph), 2008
Fan Kao, 2009

Credit : Wiki

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Gypsy is now 26, she might not be as young as all those new faces but she is still look young.

Gypsy has act in many lakorn and movies but this her first leading in a lakorn.

Dramas
Wai Rai High School (ch.3)
18/80 Peurn See Mai Mee Sua, 2003 (ch.3)
Neur Sai Tai Fah (ch.7)
Soi 3 Siam Square, 2006
Rot Duan Kabuan Sood Tai

Movies
Club Zaa...Pid Tum Ra Saeb
Family Matters, 2003
Nang Mai (Nymph), 2008
Fan Kao, 2009

Credit : Wiki
What Gypsy is 26, i thought she's in her early 20's.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is Aun suppose to the gay guy here that Gybsy will fall in love with? If so, I wonder if they changed his role a little bit because he doesn't look gay to me in the teaser.
Aun his half/half and Lift is his gay lover/friend but Aun he falls in love with the n'ek his stepmom cos she's still young and beautiful.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Aw, that sux. I hope they change his role and turn him into a straight man. I don't like the idea of the pra'ek being bisexual. It would be better if they make his character straight and just die at the end rather than having the nang'ek find out that he's bisexual and turn crazy.