Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
tik as a werewolf? I like him too! :lol:

or maybe you can have a pack of werewolves on the sequel so we can have a bunch of hot guys... :drool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hmmmm is this finished yet?
i just finished watching twilight it was....ok
i thought he should have floated with her at the dance
but whatever and he's such a
stalker
its totally creepy hahahaha
"i love watching you sleep"
mmm hmmm only
stalkers
say that hahaha.
but it really made me want to finish this fic hahahahaha

cecilia

Staff member
^you know how sarN have written VAMP AUM as a scary creatures, haha. i expect edward collin to look like that in TWILIGHT :loool: but instead, i got him all glittery looking when he reveal himself to bella --- he didn't get dehydrate too.. and the collin's resident have glass house .. weird huh. LOl

anyway, i can't wait til this is over --- wanna read part two --- wolves pack ^^

NightMaiden

sarNie Egg
this is soooooooo.............good. I just finish reading this story in one nite. I loved i soo.......... much that i just had too....keep on reading.......Please upload more.......I am craving for it :spin: :spin: :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hmmmm is this finished yet?
i just finished watching twilight it was....ok
i thought he should have floated with her at the dance
but whatever and he's such a
stalker
its totally creepy hahahaha
"i love watching you sleep"
mmm hmmm only
stalkers
say that hahaha.
but it really made me want to finish this fic hahahahaha
lmao...moh... it never came to my mind that edward was bella's stalker... :loool:

^you know how sarN have written VAMP AUM as a scary creatures, haha. i expect edward collin to look like that in TWILIGHT :loool: but instead, i got him all glittery looking when he reveal himself to bella --- he didn't get dehydrate too.. and the collin's resident have glass house .. weird huh. LOl

anyway, i can't wait til this is over --- wanna read part two --- wolves pack ^^
i expected to see edward sparkle like a diamond when he revealed himself to bella... :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
The child ‘s eye was widen and full of curiosity , as she watch all the mistress and a little smile form on her tiny cheek . The adorable expression on Jade face brought a soft laugh among the mistress as they stood there praising the little creature on how much she changes within the last couple month. The baby squeal in excitement and wriggle in her mother arm , the demon turn to his daughter and wave a finger . Jade stare up into her father face , there was drool on her little chin , she clap her hand together and smile at him. Everyone melted . Nana had push thru the mistress to make way for the returning couple and everyone was disappointed. The demon lead the way to his mother ‘s chamber , he stop by the door and turn to Nana “what is wrong with her?”

“she miss her granddaughter”

The demon understood and dismiss the old lady. He open the door and enter . Prisana follow inside . The room was dark , the only light inside was the parting of the curtain , the sunray beam on the edge of the bed where Ms. Nawahdee rest . Their footstep awaken her , “who goes there?” said a soft elderly voice.

“it me , mother. I brought Prisana and Jade as well”

“where my Jade ?” she struggle to a sitting position , excited to finally see her grandchild again .

The couple stop within inches from the bed. The demon kneel down and reach for his mother hand , he can feel the wrinkle skin and was surprise on how much she ages because before his mother skin was had always been flawless , timeless beauty , that seen impossible for human to maintain such feature . He look up into her face , since the room was nearly in darkness except for light breaking thru the window that shin at the end of the bed , he can only see the outline of her eye but her long black hair was bright , he knew then , the color had change to gray . He wonder if this dramatic change was due to stress ? It seen unusual.

“she is very healthy and big”

“let me hold her”

The demon look over his shoulder and said “bring Jade to mother”

Prisana nodded and approach the bed, she gently place the baby down on the mattress and immediately the child crawl toward the strange lady with curiosity . Ms.Nawahdee capture the little body and lift her into her arm. “o’ my , you’re more weightier !” she exclaimed . Jade stare at the old lady , with her small mouth parting and eye sparkle. Ms. Nawahdee was in tear , she adore the naughty vampire and plant a kiss on her forehead .

“and another thing, I want to marry the mother of my child”

“what!” her voice nearly a scream , then she saw the frighten look on Jade’s face and immediately rock the child gently , she restrain her voice to a whisper “but you’re married to Rina”

“I want a divorce”

“it’s out of the question”

“mother, this is crazy. How can you force this upon me ? The only reason I agreed to this marriage at the first place is because you threaten to kick Prisana out the mansion”

“very well, she can stay but you must stay married to Rina”

“Prisana will stay regardless , I intend to make her an honor woman”

“Aum!” she whisper violently. “You must understand , It’s not that simple! Rina’s family isn’t from a barn yard, they are well know official ! Divorcing her will only enrage her to expose your secret”

“That I’m a vampire ? So, be it. The world will not believe her”

“I want peace , not media chaos”

“I will give her half of my wealth, I’m sure she agreed”

“NO! That’s final”

The demon rise . He was furious . It’s unlike his mother to fear outside people . Their vampire ‘s family had gone thru 100 years without anyone disturbing their mansion with media rampage . Human that live in the mansion are loyal subject of the family and serve them for generation. The mistresses that came in contact with them are pay with compensation and luxury . Those women are willing for a fair trade of wealth and each of them were swore not to reveal the truth .There is something else his mother is hiding -- but what is it ? What do Rina have against his mother ? The demon turn to his lover and saw the sadness in her eye . He felt powerless , not be able to keep his promises but he intend to stay fateful to her and cherish her with all the love she needed. He pull her close to him and embrace her . He whisper behind her ear “my fatefulness will never leave you” . Her hand went up his back and he felt her head nodding against his chest. He was relief that she understood him .

Ms.Nawadee look down on her granddaughter and then turn to watch the couple embracing each other. She know it was wrong of her to separate a mother from a child and the result lead Prisana to run off with Jade. Fate is to cruel. Now she have to accept Prisana back into the mansion , she know her son will break hell if she dare to kick his lover out. If only , Prisana wasn’t the daughter of her enemy and not her husband long lost daughter , then perhaps she can accept her as a family. Rina is another problem . That witch will not stop until she have what she want and one day the truth about Aum’s father will be reveal because of this. Ms. Nawahdee is standing on a thin thread . She afraid of the future , will Aum find it in his heart to forgive her for lying about his biological father ? And will her husband hate her more than now after knowing what really happen to Seyla? And the fate of her son with Prisana will be test when the murder is reveal. Ms. Nawahdee sighed. Jade had fell asleep in her arm.

The next day during breakfast the demon make an announce to dismiss all the mistresses . He willing to pay a large sum of money to each mistress for all the time they live with him . Everyone was stun and beg him to reconsider . Some even cries while other scream in disbelief. Rina was the only one calm and smiling in her seat. Ms.Nawadee was still at rest in her chamber and had not heard the news. The demon reach his hand out toward Prisana , she take it and rise with him .

“I have found the finest blood and I intend to keep it for the rest of my life” he turn to look into his lover eye with great pleasure and smile . She felt warm inside and knew he felt the same . Their heart beat as one . He was sure of it . He taste it in her blood . She love him .

Rina was boiling in heat . She was his lawfully wedded wife and to praise another woman in her presence was absurd! It humiliation! Le glance over at Rina and give a laugh of mockery , Rina turn away and rise her chin in the air. The rest of the mistress remain miserable for the rest of the days as each one of them went into their chamber to pack their belonging . Tai was the last person to found out about the news and rush down the west wing . He ran pass all the mistress ‘s chamber until he reach the right one . He was panting . The door flung open , “ Tai? Is there something wrong ?” ask Le . “well, it a good thing you came . Take good care of my flower garden. Sadly , I won’t be here to water it anymore”

“..Madam’ Le” he manage to speak ,

“Yes? O’ one more thing . Those new flower that I brought . I’ll take it with me”

Tai can only listen to her long list of thing to do. He couldn’t bring himself to confess his true feeling , the four year he had loved her . He going miss her giggle and jokes . Their long days spend in the garden . He felt his heart was about to burst. To be parted with only a short notice is killing him but he know his status , she a star high in the sky that his short hand can’t reach. Tear begin to form it’s ugly head in the corner of his eye as he listen to her .
“Tai? Hello?” Le wave her hand in front of his face.

“I’m sorry” he drop his head so the tear was not seen.

“I’m going miss you the most” she said very softly

He lift his head up and smile “me too”

“you were a great companion during my 4 years stay here. Im very grateful to have known you. Take very good care of yourself , ok”

“you do the same”

They stood there gazing into each other face. There was flashes of memory in their eye .The laughter they share and the garden they work so hard on . Le had never realize it before but she felt more connected to Tai than the demon . It true , she had long for the demon ‘s caress and love but she know it was only lust and desire that carve her love .

“I have to finish packing now” Le close the door and walk across the room . She must be going crazy. Tai ?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
aww.. I'd love to read a sweet scene between Le and Tai... I hope he confess his love to her before she leaves!

and Ms. Nawldhee have nothing to lose... why don't she just spill all the beans so Rina doesn't hold it over her head!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so aum is finally going to let all the mistresses go.....i wonder what rina will do, she's not going give it all up without a fight.... :( poor tai....le's leaving him...i hope they find each other..

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
please make tai confess to le so that at least another great couple will be together... sigh... why can't ms nawaldee know that prisana will not do anything bad but instead it'll help her if the truth is up right...

can't wait for your next updates... :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i'm up to date again and THERE HOPE FOR TAI AND LE :clap:
i think i'm going to start reading the twilight series now. idk what to read after sarn finishes MM hahaa.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
sorry ceci :loool:
i wonder where sarn is....is she ever going to finish this? :loool:
theres still so much drama that hasnt even been resolved yet.