Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
aww.... short and sweet chapter right before bedtime. Their love is so passionate and lustful.. it's like they fall in love with eachother all over again each day. Sighh... lol.. I want that too!

cecilia

Staff member
ahah. baby jade, don't take after your daddy --- he can't seem to get away from Mommy ^^
remind me of how Edward first met Bella at the lab, he covered his mouth so fast b/c her blood smell so GOOD ..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ahah. baby jade, don't take after your daddy --- he can't seem to get away from Mommy ^^
remind me of how Edward first met Bella at the lab, he covered his mouth so fast b/c her blood smell so GOOD ..
I have a feeling that Jade will fall in love with a werewolf in the sequel... both of them would probably be lusty :loool:

TWILIGHT!! I just can't get over it... I saw the movie again today... twice... :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
^^ hahaha.. i think jade and wolfy will probably be more lusty then her parents!!! :lol:

yea, i saw twilight again the other night.... sigh... i can't get over their prom kiss. :wub:
i like the bedroom kiss too but prom kiss is more passionate.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i thought their first kiss was surposed to be sweeet..... not lustful! lol
it;s probably cuz it's in her bedroom and not in the meadow....
different scenery can do that to a kiss... :lol:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow... they can't wait until go to the bedroom only do it... instead do it right in the study room... hahah...

yea... since the father and mother is so lusty... jade will be as lusty as they all.... :p

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah .. like they say, like father, like daughter (i suppose if Jade plan to go after a werewolf)
^^ hahaha.. i think jade and wolfy will probably be more lusty then her parents!!! :lol:

yea, i saw twilight again the other night.... sigh... i can't get over their prom kiss. :wub:
i like the bedroom kiss too but prom kiss is more passionate.
the BEDROOM kiss was so funny but yet so passionate.
i thought they were going to do it .. it was pretty crazy ..
good think, Prisana's power didn't throw lusty Aum off the bed like Bella did to Edward :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^hahah .. like they say, like father, like daughter (i suppose if Jade plan to go after a werewolf)

the BEDROOM kiss was so funny but yet so passionate.
i thought they were going to do it .. it was pretty crazy ..
good think, Prisana's power didn't throw lusty Aum off the bed like Bella did to Edward :loool:
Edward and Bella were so wild in Breaking Dawn (4th book) during their honeymoon... they destroyed the bed and several pillows... Bella ended up having bruises on her body... :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao ceci i felt kind of bad for bella she walked in all really into him and then BAM he covers his mouth like he's disgusted hahaha poor girl. GIRL YOU SHOULD COME VISIT ME I'LL TAKE YOU TO SEE ALL THOSE PLACES THAT WAS IN THE MOVIE. Well the ones I know. I had no idea it was filmed in Oregon/Washington until I saw the interview. Then while watching it I had to pin point all the places I know hahaha. I SUPER DUPER DUPER DUPER WANT TO PLAY BASEBALL WITH THEM!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^hahaha. someday when i have money.
one of my aunt's daughter live there too .. someday,

Donna, for real .. no wonder my sister loves the book .. it's a bit over the top for her, she's only 14 LOL ..
all these books are making young girls thinking something else --- .. that is so WILD
anyway, that remind me of what Tikker did to AOM in RLSR where he BROKE the bed accidentally during the r scene LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
i love the movie and since they filming the second part i want to be surprise , im not going read the book because i'll be lost & confuse :p , the movie does inspire me to write a sequel to MM. I seen to never have writer block , weird and if i don't update it because im busy and most of the time when i type , scene flow in so easily . I have a pretty good idea how MM2 going be like , of course action , dark , mysterious , lustful (vampire in my head are known to be lusty creature) . And the vampire in MM does transform into a white bare skinned demon during a full moon and a warewolf does undergo a similar stage during that night too , in my head I imagine Jade as a green eye naked creature with a hulk body and her lover as a massive hairy wolf .

cecilia

Staff member
lol ^ i hope that happen in the full moon thingy.
haha. wonder if they'll be at each other side to see the TRANSFORMATION since both have super power of some sort :loool:

so that mean .. LOVE IN THE MAKING will happen at night only or under shady place :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
you should write , i have a feeling your mind is probable as wilder as donna . break the shell.

cecilia

Staff member
lol .. i can't beat you, donna, funfun or nikki, or even chen ..
all of you are a step ahead of me .. i'll shake writing it ..
think, i can do but write .. i'll have stroke in no time LOL

no update yet? --- i wanna read QUEEN ACES KING after this too :p --- hope you get on it soon ^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you should write , i have a feeling your mind is probable as wilder as donna . break the shell.
I see my name again plus wild... last time I saw my name it was with the naught word... :loool: I'm leaving my wild/naughty trace everywhere!

lol .. i can't beat you, donna, funfun or nikki, or even chen ..
all of you are a step ahead of me .. i'll shake writing it ..
think, i can do but write .. i'll have stroke in no time LOL

no update yet? --- i wanna read QUEEN ACES KING after this too :p --- hope you get on it soon ^^
you should try it... ^_^ my friends haven't finished reading my oneshot yet.. they told me they can't handle it coz it's too wild for them... :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Prisana woke up with a startle , sweat was gleaming down her forehead and her heart was beating fast . It was around 2am . She had a nightmare about the lake again . It had became more horrifying as days gone by . Her mother had became more violent in her dream , it’s a sign that she must continue to unravel the mystery behind her mother death. The past couple weeks she was happy living with the demon and she had push the thought of finding the truth aside . She afraid the truth might ruin her present happiness because the hatred Ms.Nawahdee had toward her haven’t fully dissolve yet , even though the old haven't object to her stay at the mansion but the uncomfortable feeling of her presence still linger in old lady’s eye.

Prisana sigh and turn to the side , the demon was still asleep and she can hear his soft breath . He is even more handsome when at peace. Nearly 35 but his feature is still quite young , it’s because he a vampire . Their kind age slowly and she wonder if by the time she turn 40 would he still look the same ? Her youth and beauty will be tarnish by then , will he still love her at that age? She envy his youthful feature and pray he grow older than time itself when she reach 40! So he will have no eye for any another woman! Her knuckle came down and caress his cheek , lip and forehead, she love the manly shape of his face , rough , masculine and at time cruel when he get anger but she also love his smile. Very sincere , warm , naughty and cunning at time . He possesses so many trait that can make a woman fall in love with him . Sexy beast , she thought and blush at her own thinking . She is becoming more and more passionate with her feeling toward him . It’s scary to think she was once an inexperience woman with no thought of wanting a man but now everything had change , she is almost as worst as the devil himself! She cup on her cheek to feel the burning and whisper “it all your faults” she smile and move off the bed . Jade was still asleep in her crib. She walk toward the closet and pull out the moon book she hide under the pile of clothes . She open to the crest of the book and re-read the letter again :

The master had found out about the affair . We must run away together ! Meet me by the lake on the next full moon . I do not wish to leave my child but my life is threaten . They are ..demon and can’t be trusted . Remember ..the next full moon by the lake , I’ll be waiting for you . Please come !!

Teerapat

She close the book and put it back into the closet . If she can find this Teerapat then she will know what happen that night. She walk toward the window and stare up into the moon . Sleep seen impossible now because all she can think about is her mother ‘s death and the mystery surround it . Suddenly , she saw a shadow in the garden . A figure appear from behind a tree . It was a man . Odd, all the servant should be a sleep at this hour ? She watch the man from the window and notice his feature seen quite familiar . His behavior is suspicious ? She thought about waking up the demon but something in heart tell her this man is the person she looking for. Determine to get to the bottom of this she left the bedchamber and walk down the hallway . She saw a shadow and quickly hide behind a wall . It was the man she saw outside ! He knock at Ms. Nawahdee’s bedchamber and disappear inside when the door was open . Prisana was baffle . What privilege does this stranger have that he can enter Ms. Nawahdee’s bedchamber in 2 am in the morning! Moment later she saw Rina came out of her own bedchamber and walk toward Ms.Nawahdee’s bedchamber but she did not knock the door but instead she stand there with her ear leaning against the door. It was clear that Rina had known about this affair , how else would she know the right time to come out and spy on the couple ? Prisana knew then , that this was the secret Rina had against Ms.Nawahdee. Could it be that man is just there to give blood to Ms.Nawahdee and Rina had found out about it ? If that’s the case then Rina know Aum isn’t the head master biologic father! That must be it, thought Prisana but at the same time she also felt pity for Ms. Nawahdde , the lady done all she can to hide the secret from the demon and Rina is too cruel to take advantage of it!

“Prisana , what you doing” said a voice from behind . She quickly turn around and said “..nothing! You should go back to sleep!” . The demon rub his eye and look over her shoulder , she quickly push him away and toward their chamber , she can’t let him see Rina lurking around his mother bedchamber !! He will became curious and go confront her ! And then the stranger in his mother room might get reveal and who know what Rina might blurt out ! She will not allow it! She push him some more and he was walking backward , and said “Prisana, that’s enough . I’ll can walk”

“let’s go back to our bedchamber , I think I heard Jade crying”

“when I woke up she was still sleeping”

“it’s late, why did you came out for ?”

“I woke up and didn’t see you , I was worry”

“lets go back” she grab his hand and drag him down the hallway .

He wonder why she act so impatiently ? A smile form across his face and scoop her into his arm . She gasp . He bend down to give her a quick kiss on the lip, “yes , we should hurry back to our bedchamber , I’m quite stir up at the moment” his eye glow with a hint of raw hungry .

She recognize that look anywhere and she felt a tingling from her head down to her toe , “you are so ..” she lower her eye and stare at his chest.

“yes, im always hungry . Blood and body” he smile , it was enough to make her melt into his arm . Even her toe begin to curl up into a knot and her arm wrap about his neck as he open the door and close it shut.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update keep it coming...hehe....the demons so lust...lolz.....

rina is up to no good again....