Messy Circle of Love Part 1&2 *COMPLETE*

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi falada sorry 4 late reply was out 4 hotels inspection.  da pleasure is all mine n ure most welcome !  u can still njoy yr bd, hope u had a v nice cake ! ILU v much ! xoxoxo key

Falada

sarNie Adult
vorleak said:
I love u too lols, I'm also have a good days, thank you Na

That's great.   :clap: And your welcome. :D

keylargo said:
Hi falada sorry 4 late reply was out 4 hotels inspection.  da pleasure is all mine n ure most welcome !  u can still njoy yr bd, hope u had a v nice cake ! ILU v much ! xoxoxo key

LOL My family brought me a very nice cake, and my friends @ school even surprises me with a birthday card, and you guys all saying Happy Birthday to me already made my day. LOL I was really happy. love you lots, too. :D

Sovatana said:
Hi Falada and HBD to you. I wish you the best in the universe. :D

Thanks, Sovatana! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi falada v glad u had an awesome bd! I love cakes n on bd we shd eat lots of beautiful cakes! ure a pop n well loved girl tats why so many celebrated n cheer on yr bd! always my pleasure 2 chat or if im able: wat can i do 4 u: its 1 of hotels catchphrase in sg n mine 2 u! *s* tats wat u make me all da time! tc O

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I have been gone HBD:))) finally came back love this ff I look threw the thread it sounds like Jaia became me right? This ff is awesome!!! Falada wish you best luck.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 6
Yaya stand there, look through the window glass. Staring at Nadech and Kim together having love fun, and laughing. 
Tears start to spill from her eyes. She can't stand the moment anymore. She turn around and see Sara, Tah, Mark, Margie, and Noona. They were all shaking their heads.
Yaya walk up to them, but they all vanished into the thin air.
"Sara? Tah? Margie? Mark? Noona?" Yaya called after them, fearing that they have left without her.
"Don't go!" Yaya shouted, and cry.
---
Nadech woke up, by Yaya's screaming. He look at Yaya. She look scared, and worry. Nadech moved closer to her, and hug her tightly. 
---
Yaya woke up to see Nadech sleeping beside her, hugging her. She look at his face, and remember her dream. That dream was horrible, terrible. She was glad that it wasn't true. 
"It was just a dream," say Yaya, as she sigh in relief.
Nadech slowly open up his eyes, and for a moment, Yaya and Nadech were staring into each other's eyes. They finally got conscious again.
"Are you ok?" ask Nadech, turning the other way around, trying to not look at her
"Yes," say Yaya as she look around the room. "Why am I in this room?" 
"Last night, you have a fever, and fainted, so I took you here to sleep," say Nadech
"Oh. Where's Sara and Tah?" ask Yaya
"They're at your house. And now, you're at, my dad's house," say Nadech
"Oh ok," say Yaya, tryiny to get up, but fall back on the bed
"You shouldn't do anything yet. You can rest here if you'll like," say Nadech
"Yes, thank you," say Yaya
"I'll go get your breakfast," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
Nadech walked out of the room, and Yaya got back in bed. She wander about her dream. 
"What does it mean?" she ask herself
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Hhheeellllooooo," Sara sing, as she enter Nadech's dad's house
"Shhh," say Tah, behind her
"Why?" ask Sara
"Just be quiet," say Tah
"Fine," say Sara, walking into the kitchen
"Hey, where are you going?" ask Tah
"To prepare the food," say Sara
"You can't," say Tah
"Why not?" ask Sara
"This isn't your house. Mind your manners, gosh," say Tah
"Fine, okay, let's sit here, and wait than," say Sara, walking to the living, and plopping herself on the couch.
Tah follow, and shook his head.
------------------------------------------------------
"I'm full," say Yaya, moving Nadech's hand that was feeding her away
"Are you sure?" ask Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
"Okay than, I'll go put the stuffs away," say Nadech
Nadech put all the stuffs back into the tray, and started to leave. Yaya have a question, but hesitated to ask him, in fear that he might get mad again.
Yaya suddenly decided that she really needed to do it.
"Nadech, wait," Yaya blurt out
Nadech turn around, and look at her.
"What?" ask Nadech
"Um, nothing," say Yaya
Nadech turn around again, and open the door.
"Nadech," say Yaya
Nadech turn back again. He walk back to her, and put the things down.
"Tell me. Don't tell me again that it is nothing, I know that something is up," say Nadech
"Okay, I just want to know if you're still mad at me or not," say Yaya
"I'm not mad," say Nadech
"Really!?" say Yaya, surprised
"Really," say Nadech
"Thanks," say Yaya, excitedly
"Yes," say Nadech, gathering the stuffs up again, and walking away.
Yaya feel much better, and happy now, knowing that Nadech isn't mad at her.
---------------------------------------------------
Nadech got downstairs, and saw Sara and Tah.
"Good morning, Nadech," say Sara, standing up
"Good morning," say Nadech
"How's my sister?" ask Tah
"It's good that you're here. Take care of her. I'm leaving," say Nadech, walking out to his car
"That jerk," say Tah, mad. His hands in a fist.
"Come on, let's go," say Sara, walking up the stairs.
-------------------------------------------------
"Hello, Yaya," say Sara joyfully, as she enter the room
Yaya smile, and say her greetings. Tah walked in, mad.
"What's the matter? Where's Nadech?" ask Yaya with fear
"That jerk...left already," say Tah
"What?! But," say Yaya
"It's ok. Nadech is a busy man, he can never stay in one place," say Sara
"I understand, but...it doesn't make any sense," Yaya whisper the last words
----------------------------------------------------------------
"I had so much fun. You should have been there with me," say Kim, shouting excitedly, looking at the pictures, she and Nadech have take with each others
"Yes," say Marie
Kim look at the pictures, and pick out one. She smile evilly.
"Kim, don't say that you're..." say Marie
"Yes. I have to win," say Kim
"But it's not right," say Marie
"Nothing in the world is fair, Marie," say Kim
----------------------------------------------------
"Let's go," say Yaya
"Go where?" ask Sara
"Go back home," say Yaya
"Why? This is home also, isn't it?!" say Sara
"This house doesn't welcome us," say Yaya
"Yes," say Sara, helping Yaya get off the bed
Sara help her go down the stairs. They took the  cab home.
----------------------------------------------------
Nadech got home, and walk up the stairs to go see Yaya. He didn't see Yaya, and drove to her house. He got there, and went inside. 
"Where's Yaya?" ask Nadech
"In her room, ka," say the maid
Nadech walk up the stairs to her room.
-----
Yaya is sitting on her bed. Her phone rang, and she reached over to see the message.
She open it up, and saw the images of Nadech and Kim. They look so happy that Yaya started to feel sad and mad at the same time.
-----
Nadech open the door without knocking.
"Why didn't you tell me that you left. You know that...," Nadech's voice trailed off
Yaya stare at him, and he stare at her for a moment.
"I don't know. You care about me?! I thought that you don't even know that I've ever existed. You treat me like a far person from you," say Yaya, madly
"What?! So you mean that I didn't treat you well enough?!" say Nadech, mad now
"Yes! Even though we have been married for 3 years, you have never treated me the way that a husband should do for a wife. I only see selfishness out of you," Yaya shouted back at him
"WHAT?! I'm not SELFISH! I thought that a person like you will understand my life, and my problems, but now I think that I have depended on the WRONG person," say Nadech, going out of the room, slamming the door.
Yaya sat still, and cry.
"Why does everything have to get worst?!" say Yaya
Sara enter the room, and Yaya wipe the tears off her face.
"What happen?" ask Sara
"Nothing," say Yaya
"But p'Nadech stormed out of the house," say Sara
"It's nothing," say Yaya, raising her voice
Sara got scared for a bit.
"I'm sorry. Nadech and me have been having some problems," say Yaya
Sara walk over to her, and saw that she was holding her phone. 
"May I see," say Sara
Yaya handed her the phone.
Sara look at the pictures of Nadech and Kim. Her temper rise up.
"That shameless girl," say Sara
Nadech madly drove to Boy's place.
He enters the house, but find Margie, and Boy together, looking for their wedding supplies.
"Hello," say Nadech
"Hello, say Boy
"Well, Boy, I guess that I'll get going, since you still have work," say Nadech
"No. If you want to talk, let's go talk," say Boy
Boy got up, but Margie pull him back down.
"Sorry, Nadech, but what you say is right. Me and Boy have things to finish up. But by the way, how is Yaya?" ask Margie
Nadech stare at the ground hard. He didn't want to talk about Yaya.
"She's ok. And sorry for distrubing," say Nadech, walking out
"Bye bye, Nadech," say Margie
Boy turn to Margie.
"How dare you!" say Boy
"I dare. But whatever, should we continue," say Margie
Boy stare at her, annoyed with her behavior.
"Yes," forcing himself to say finally
Nadech drove to his office, finding that Kim was there waiting for him.
"Nadech, let's go out," say Kim
"Kim, I can't..., oh ok than, let's go," say Nadech changing his mind
Kim put her hands on Nadech, and they walked out.
--------------------------------------------

Enjoy! :D

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Fahlada for this fantastic chapter. Poor Yaya! Why doesn't Nadech understand how much she's hurt when he's with Kim? Well, Marie is a nice girl who always try to tell Kim to stop getting Nadech back. But Kim just wants to win. I'm glad Margie doesn't give up on Boy. Go Go Margie! And will Yaya stand up and fight Kim?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada tyvm, its barely weekend n u r so fast 2 update, i appreciate your kind efforts alot falada ! i 1 2 b like most n dislike nadech but it all stems from k who is wrecking yadechs marriage ! just b4 he left 4 work yadech were fine ! i dun know when k-n were out when she had convo wif marie but if during da time yaya was sick then hes a jerk again ! k was really disgusting ! im so sad wif yadech current situation, doesnt look good atm ! yaya cant hold anymore tats why da shouting match ! maybe its good 4 him 2 realise/assess his marriage ! sometimes men r dumb so easily manipulated like how k convinced him 4 an outing ! some1 save yadechs love n marriage pls !!! margie u go girl, so strong n fighting 4 wats hers, love tat character of hers alot ! i look forward 2 know more of yadechs status falada but take your time, im so happy reading this chap6 n thank u so much !wif appreciation n love, key ! O
ps : have a fantastic weekend !

Falada

sarNie Adult
Sovatana said:
Thanks Fahlada for this fantastic chapter. Poor Yaya! Why doesn't Nadech understand how much she's hurt when he's with Kim? Well, Marie is a nice girl who always try to tell Kim to stop getting Nadech back. But Kim just wants to win. I'm glad Margie doesn't give up on Boy. Go Go Margie! And will Yaya stand up and fight Kim?

Your welcome. :D LOL I think that everyone in this world wants to win most of the time than losing. And there's one reason why Nadech didn't see that he is hurting Yaya. But you'll know later on. :D

vorleak said:
Thanks falada, now im becoming dislike nadech behavior ,,, poor yaya

Your welcome, vorlek. :D LOL I know that a lot of you guys are disliking his behavior.  Me, too. But this is how I plan the story, so I'll have to continue it this way.

Chalidaluvprin said:
Thank you Falada!!! I kinda hate Nadech attitude know and feel pity for Yaya

Your welcome! :D LOL Yaya is a very pitiful person in the story. A lot of the characters in the story pity her, and as for Nadech, no one except Yaya and Kim pity him. Kim might seem like she don't care, but she really does care. She care a lot just like Yaya.

keylargo said:
hi falada tyvm, its barely weekend n u r so fast 2 update, i appreciate your kind efforts alot falada ! i 1 2 b like most n dislike nadech but it all stems from k who is wrecking yadechs marriage ! just b4 he left 4 work yadech were fine ! i dun know when k-n were out when she had convo wif marie but if during da time yaya was sick then hes a jerk again ! k was really disgusting ! im so sad wif yadech current situation, doesnt look good atm ! yaya cant hold anymore tats why da shouting match ! maybe its good 4 him 2 realise/assess his marriage ! sometimes men r dumb so easily manipulated like how k convinced him 4 an outing ! some1 save yadechs love n marriage pls !!! margie u go girl, so strong n fighting 4 wats hers, love tat character of hers alot ! i look forward 2 know more of yadechs status falada but take your time, im so happy reading this chap6 n thank u so much !wif appreciation n love, key ! O
ps : have a fantastic weekend !

Your welcome, key! LOL Thanks. Well, Kim is also a pitiful person, just like Yaya, if you put her story together. You guys all think that Kim is the mean one. And LOL who do you think will fix the problem between them? Margie is too strong in the beginning, but will she be strong in the end? LOL Totally agree with you key that men are dumb sometimes, and never look the right way. 
LOL these are the words I have for some men/ most men:
1) They're too straightforward (Sometimes it's good, sometimes bad)
2)They're dumb sometimes/most of the times
3) Sometimes they aren't too fair with judgement 
LOL I know that a lot men are really great, but some aren't as good as others. 
And love your comments, key. Always enjoy reading them.  :clap2:

LOL Thanks everyone for reading. Love all of you guys very much. :D <3

Things about the story:
*But I need all of you guys to not be on anyone's side yet, since everyone in the story is pitiful alike.
*There's still lots more events, til the happy ending, so please bear with me. :D
*There's going to be a lot of parties. 

Feel free to ask questions or just saying your thoughts or feelings. :D 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Falada said:

Your welcome. :D LOL I think that everyone in this world wants to win most of the time than losing. And there's one reason why Nadech didn't see that he is hurting Yaya. But you'll know later on. :D

Your welcome, vorlek. :D LOL I know that a lot of you guys are disliking his behavior.  Me, too. But this is how I plan the story, so I'll have to continue it this way.

Your welcome! :D LOL Yaya is a very pitiful person in the story. A lot of the characters in the story pity her, and as for Nadech, no one except Yaya and Kim pity him. Kim might seem like she don't care, but she really does care. She care a lot just like Yaya.

Your welcome, key! LOL Thanks. Well, Kim is also a pitiful person, just like Yaya, if you put her story together. You guys all think that Kim is the mean one. And LOL who do you think will fix the problem between them? Margie is too strong in the beginning, but will she be strong in the end? LOL Totally agree with you key that men are dumb sometimes, and never look the right way. 
LOL these are the words I have for some men/ most men:
1) They're too straightforward (Sometimes it's good, sometimes bad)
2)They're dumb sometimes/most of the times
3) Sometimes they aren't too fair with judgement 
LOL I know that a lot men are really great, but some aren't as good as others. 
And love your comments, key. Always enjoy reading them.  :clap2:

LOL Thanks everyone for reading. Love all of you guys very much. :D <3

Things about the story:
*But I need all of you guys to not be on anyone's side yet, since everyone in the story is pitiful alike.
*There's still lots more events, til the happy ending, so please bear with me. :D
*There's going to be a lot of parties. 

Feel free to ask questions or just saying your thoughts or feelings. :D 
Falada, I would love to see more parties, and more events. I am not in anyone's side I love them all!!!!! They all have there own reasons. This is such a awesome ff. partying made my day!! That's what a good ff is.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada thanks 4 yr answers ! im v glad this is going 2 b a long ff, how fun n wif more parties definitely more drama ! im looking forward 2 read, cant wait ! tysm my lovely falada ! HAK key

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 7
"What?! Nadech and you argue," repeated Margie. She still can process that information onto her head, yet.
Yaya nodded her head sadly.
"But that's mess up. You guys have never argue before, not even with Chailda," say Margie, confused
"I also don't understand," say Yaya ", but Kim is Nadech's ex, so I think that they'll get along with each other more."
"Now that's a big problem," say Margie
Yaya nodded her again, unable to speak.
"Yaya I know that you need help, but I can't help you. I'm really sorry," say Margie
"That's ok," say Yaya, with disappointment
"I'm really sorry, na. I still have problem with Boy," say Margie
"I understand, no need to explain," say Yaya
"Thanks Yaya. You're so kind," say Margie
Yaya nodded her head, and force a small smile.
"Good morning, Yaya and Margie," say Mark, as he and Noona enter the door together
"Good morn...," say Yaya, not completing her sentence
Noona and Mark smiled at her.
"You guys know each other?!" ask Yaya, surprised
"Yes," they simply answer
"That's great," say Yaya
"Um, Yaya, please allow me to work here today," say Mark
"No problem," say Yaya
"But what about your work?" ask Noona
"No need to worry. I have day off," say Mark, happily, staring into Noona's eyes
"Than you guys can go ahead, and start," say Yaya
"Yes," say Noona, shyly
Mark and Noona headed for the kitchen.
"So?!" say Margie
"Are you going to go?" ask Yaya
"Ok, I'm going," say Margie, leaving
Yaya walked over to the kitchen, and sees Noona, and Mark messing around. They were happy, and laughing together. She envy them so much, and wish, just wish that she and Nadech were more like them.
-----------------------------------------------
"What?! Dad," say Nadech, almost shouting
"Don't be so loud," say his father
"How can I not be loud when you're divorcing my mother. How could you do this! Mother is sick, and you...you betray her like this!" say Nadech
"Nadech, you need to understand. Your mother and I can't be in each other's life anymore. We're too far," say his father
"But...," say Nadech
"Another good news. I am getting marry again," say his father
"What?!" shouted Nadech, full of anger. He wanted to smash his father, but he couldn't do it
"I met this young pretty lady, and I have ask for her hand in marriage," say his father
"You what?!" say Nadech
"Our wedding is next week, so invite your wife," say his father
"You can't do this," say Nadech
"What about you than? You did it. You and I are the same," say his father, walking out of his office
"I'm not like you," say Nadech, furious
-----------------------------------------------------
Yaya's phone rang, and she pick it up, and see that Margie was the caller.
"Hello," say Yaya
"Yaya, I know something that can make you and Nadech get along again," say Margie
"What is it?" ask Yaya, happily
"You can go to his office at lunch time today, and eat with him," say Margie
"But he's really busy," say Yaya
"Come on, it's your love, you gotta fight," say Margie
"Ok, thanks, Margie," say Yaya
"Yes, good bye, and good luck," say Margie
"Good bye," say Yaya
Yaya happily hang up, and smile. She is going to try her best to make up with Nadech.
-------------------------------------------------------
Boy enter Nadech's office, and sat down on the chair.
"What's up?" ask Nadech
"Sorry for yesterday. Margie is just too much," say Boy
"But it seems like Margie is very jealous over you," say Nadech
"She is. And I dislike it," say Boy
"No, you're very lucky. Yaya doesn't even care," say Nadech
"That's good than. That's why I like Yaya more than Margie," say Boy
"But, Boy, Yaya doesn't even care about anything that I do. She's even fine with another woman with me. That just get me mad," say Nadech
But before Boy can say another word, Yaya interrupt them.
"Hello, Boy," say Yaya
"Hello," say Boy
"What are you here for?" ask Nadech
"I brought you lunch," say Yaya, nervously
"Really?! You do... I mean you did?!" say Nadech, excitedly, but kept it under control
"Yes," say Yaya, walking over to his desk, and unpacking it.
"I should get going. Bye, Nadech," say Boy
"Good bye," say Nadech
"Here I'm done," say Yaya, getting ready to leave
"You won't stay and eat?" ask Nadech
Yaya was getting really nervous, and try to calm down before speaking again.
"No thanks," say Yaya, hoping that Nadech will make her stay
"But I want you to stay, please," say Nadech
"Ok, I'll stay than," say Yaya, happy that her wish was fulfill
------------------------------------------------
"I'm going to go Nadech's today," say Kim
"Kim, you don't need to go," say Marie
"Yes I do," say Kim, heading for the car
Marie sigh, than got in the car with her.
---
They got to company, and bumped into Boy on the way.
"Hey, Boy," say Kim
"Hi," say Boy
"Is Nadech still in there?" ask Kim
"Yes," say Boy, but remembering that Yaya was also there, he quickly added," But it is not good timing to go see him."
"It's ok, I'm welling to deal with anything that concerns Nadech," say Kim, steeping into the elevator
Marie followed her, while Boy shook his head, and than went his way.
--------------------------------------------------------
Nadech sat at his side and stare at Yaya. Yaya notice, and got even nervous.
"Nadech, why are you staring at me?" ask Yaya
"Oh, I'm staring at you?!" say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya
"Sorry," say Nadech
"It's ok," say Yaya
"Do you want to eat?" ask Nadech
"No, I'm not hungry," say Yaya
"Come on, I'll feed you," say Nadech, holding up the spoon
Yaya accepted it.
"Thanks," say Yaya, after she swallow.
Nadech only laugh at her.
"What?" ask Yaya
"Just stay still," say Nadech
Yaya listen, and Nadech reach over to her, and wipe off the food on the side of her cheek.
"There," say Nadech
"Thanks," say Yaya
Nadech smile, and Yaya smile back at him. Remembering the problem, Yaya decided to ask him.
"Nadech, I'm sorry for shouting at you last night," say Yaya
"It's ok. I'm also sorry," say Nadech
They give each other smiles.
"Ok, come on, let's eat," say Nadech
"Yes," say Yaya, happily, and glad that they made up.
--------------------------------------------------------
"Natwara, where are you taking me to?" ask Chailda
"Somewhere that we haven't been to for along time," say Natwara
"Really?! I'm so excited now," say Chailda
"You should be," say Natwara
Natwara turn the steering wheel left, and than park it to on the side of the sidewalk.
"You have to close you eyes, since we are going to walk to it," say Natwara
"But promise that this have nothing to do with James," say Chailda
"I promise," say Natwara
Chailda cover her eyes, and Natwara guide her to the place.
They got to the place, and Chailda uncover her eyes.
She stand there, amazed.
"It's so beautiful," say Chailda, admiring it
"Indeed it is," say Natwara, agree with her
Chailda stand there, still admiring the scene, while Natwara spotted James, and give him the thumps-up. James was really glad that Chailda like the scene.
-----------------------------------------------
"Nadech," say Kim, as she open the door
Nadech, and Yaya stare at her as she and Marie walk in.
"Hello, Khun Marie, Khun Kim," say Yaya
"Hello," say Kim, without looking at her
"Hello," say Marie, smiling at Yaya
"Nadech, I brought you lunch," say Kim, showing him the box
"Really?! Man, this must be my lucky day," say Nadech
Nadech walk over to her, and grab the box.
"Thanks," say Nadech
Nadech took a big bit. Yaya and Kim stare at him. Yaya feel left out again.
"Yum...it's so good," say Nadech
"Thanks," say Kim
Yaya got up.
"Um, Nadech, I think that I'll leave first," say Yaya
"Are you sure?! Don't you want to help me finish up?" ask Nadech
"It's ok. Khun Kim is here, she can help you," say Yaya
"Ok. But may I drive you there. I still feel bad about last night," say Nadech
"It's ok," say Yaya
"Are you sure?" ask Nadech, concern
"Yes," say Yaya, heading out
Kim stare after her. She turn back to Nadech, and smile.
"Eat a lot, so you get a lot of energy, ok," say Kim
"Yes," say Nadech
Yaya got to her car. Her heart still hurts. But she put on a smiling face, and drove back to her shop.
She got there, and saw that Noona was gone. Mark was waiting for her.
"Do you need anything?" ask Yaya
"Yes. Yaya, I have something to tell you," say Mark
"What is it?" ask Yaya
"Well, Noona and I have a long story together, and I've hurt her in the past. I want to do something good for her. And I have decided, I want to be the person that takes care of her for the rest of her life," say Mark
"That's great, Mark," say Yaya, happily
"But I need your help. The problem is, I don't know how to show her that I have love and concern for her," say Mark
"Well, the way you show her is with sincerity. You have to make her feel comforted, and safe with your love. Make her know that you care," say Yaya
"But how?" ask Mark
"By being you of course. You can't pretend to be someone you're not," say Yaya
"Oh. Thanks, Yaya. I also have another favor to ask you," say Mark
"What is it?" ask Yaya
"May you be my helper, and help and guide me with Noona," say Mark
"Um, sure," say Yaya
"Thanks," say Mark, happily
--------------------------------------------------

Enjoy! :D
Feel free to share thoughts & feelings. :dance1: And ask me anything, I'll tell you what I can. :D Thanks for reading! Love all of you guys!  :wub: 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update Falada! I loved this Chapter alot. I'm glad Nadech is not or isnt meaning to be the meanie in the relationship and just trying to be a fair guy to both Kim and Yaya. I think it's not right but I understand that Nadech is a very sweet guy. One question though, When will we see Bie again? I really want to see him come back into the story so that we know what will happen between the 3 of them. Oh and one more thing I dont want to sound mean but I don't like Natwara. I think she is just very bothersome. Maybe not bothersome but I kind of want to see her importance for the story like be in the circle as well or something because everyone else is and she's just kind of there on one side. Hopefully it makes sense but other than that I loveee this story of yours because you are portraying the story the exact same way as the title!! :) Can't wait to read moree of this story. <3333

Falada

sarNie Adult
Xiongurl26 said:
Thanks for the update Falada! I loved this Chapter alot. I'm glad Nadech is not or isnt meaning to be the meanie in the relationship and just trying to be a fair guy to both Kim and Yaya. I think it's not right but I understand that Nadech is a very sweet guy. One question though, When will we see Bie again? I really want to see him come back into the story so that we know what will happen between the 3 of them. Oh and one more thing I dont want to sound mean but I don't like Natwara. I think she is just very bothersome. Maybe not bothersome but I kind of want to see her importance for the story like be in the circle as well or something because everyone else is and she's just kind of there on one side. Hopefully it makes sense but other than that I loveee this story of yours because you are portraying the story the exact same way as the title!! :) Can't wait to read moree of this story. <3333

Your very welcome. Really glad you love this chapter. Yes Nadech is trying to be fair to both of them, but it isn't fair. Bie will either be in Chapter 9 or 10, so bear with me. LOL I have to make sure that everything connects first and makes sense first. I wanted to skip to all the main/excited stuffs already, but I, myself, have to wait.  About Natwara, ok, at first when I though up of this story, I made Yaya have Margie, Sara, and Noona. And Kim have Marie. Chailda have no one, so that's why I decided to put Natwara in there. And I have to find a character to pretend to be her friend at first, too, so that's why I put Natwara in there. Natwara's important part was in Part 1, and now in part 2, she just have to help, and comfort Chailda. Thanks! And by the way, love how you share you thought and feelings. :D Hope that you'll share it every time I update like the others. 

vorleak said:
Thanks for a great updates falada :)

Your welcome, vorlek. :D Thanks for reading. 

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Falada said:
Your very welcome. Really glad you love this chapter. Yes Nadech is trying to be fair to both of them, but it isn't fair. Bie will either be in Chapter 9 or 10, so bear with me. LOL I have to make sure that everything connects first and makes sense first. I wanted to skip to all the main/excited stuffs already, but I, myself, have to wait.  About Natwara, ok, at first when I though up of this story, I made Yaya have Margie, Sara, and Noona. And Kim have Marie. Chailda have no one, so that's why I decided to put Natwara in there. And I have to find a character to pretend to be her friend at first, too, so that's why I put Natwara in there. Natwara's important part was in Part 1, and now in part 2, she just have to help, and comfort Chailda. Thanks! And by the way, love how you share you thought and feelings. :D Hope that you'll share it every time I update like the others. 
Thanks for answering my questions Falada! Hopefully I didnt sound mean but I like sharing my thoughts and feelings with stories because I feel like authors should get feedback on their writings. But don't worry I've just been busy with school so I've been a silent reader for a while but I'll try to share/comment when I can :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada tysm ! i had 2 take my own break just 2 read ! margie is a really great friend 2 have, though she has her own issue wif boy shes always there 4 yaya wif words of encouragement n ideas ! she gave yaya d best suggestion of lunch 4 nadech ! love yadechs lunch intimacy, they were lovey dovey ! but i sense yaya is v shy, afraid of nadech ! i wonder wat happened tat caused them 2 b in this situation besides c+k ! did sth happen at nadechs parents place tat they have 2 stay in seaprate house which is a weird arrangement ! im surprised tat nadech didnt insist yaya stays wif him in his family home cos during his convo wif boy he 1 ownership of him by yaya ! da way he acts when k came makes me feel hes trying 2 wake, make yaya jealous...but sadly she is 2 afraid ! as 4 boy he is slowly drifting away from m which is obvious when they met at da office building, he didnt get excited ! in fact boy is moving along 2 margies wedding plans, susu margie ! m-n r in a good place happy 4 them, v steady n mature love but m asking yaya 4 help bothers me a little, feels will cause further misunderstanding between yadech but i trust how u pen your story falada !  n is being nice 2 c-j ! i look forward 2 find more answers wif yr next update and thank u v much 4 this great chap7 ! take yr time, read wif appreciation, key ! HAK falada