[MBC] Goong (Princess Hour)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
2007? really? thanks for info and i couldn't read a lot of posts at soompi where its have like over 1900 pages or something. O_________O its the most popular thread at soompi even it like over in few months ago and it still exists.. i guess this drama really is BIG .. i do think of it but not much. lol

i wonder the cast will be same???????????

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
yeah same here! i PRAY that the cast is the same...Joo Ji Hoon and Eun Hye look perfect together!! PLEASE BE THE SAME PPL!! ^__^

2007? I CANT WAIT THAT LONG! I WANNA WATCH IS NOW!! BWAHH!!! I'LL WAIT!! hehe..I WANNA KNO WATS GOING TO HAPPEN...DOES ANYONE KNO A LITTLE PREVIEW OR STORYLINE?? JUST TELL ME!!! I WANNA KNO!! PLEASE!!

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
I started to watch it LOL
epi 3 ~
it become addicting loool

oh Yul sooooooo handsome cute !!
he looks a bit like se7en ^_^

numfon

sarNie Adult
Kristie said:
I started to watch it LOL
epi 3 ~
it become addicting loool

oh Yul sooooooo handsome cute !!
he looks a bit like se7en ^_^

[post="132584"][/post]​
haha..i don't like how the prince (i don't remember his name :blink:) looks in the series. he looks better in your siggy. :p

but yeah..this series is very addicting! can't wait for the OFFICIAL DVDs...*siigh...hopefully a director's cut version too. and aaaaaaah...i wanna see the second season already, man!! blah..-_-"

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I am so in love with Yul...ugh, I just hate Shin's acting...and his clothes...OMFG...haha...Shin is just too skiny...

rukD2B

ceda_lee said:
I am so in love with Yul...ugh, I just hate Shin's acting...and his clothes...OMFG...haha...Shin is just too skiny...
[post="133792"][/post]​

haha...funnie! i think the same too...Shin is WAYYY SKINNY! whew!! but...hehehe..i like him.. :wub:

nelly_her04

sarNie Egg
i was just wonderin how she got pregnant...??? caz it doesn't show..... guess we all have to wait.... :( ...i also feel sorry for yul caz he was left with no one and hes been so nice to her....i hope tat in season 2 he'll show up again but with no trouble in mind...

sisii

This is what I thought about this drama:

1. Very good in the beginning (I really like how CG started off her intro hehe ),

2. Addicting towards the first middle part (wahh there was soo many cute scenes! Like the night of their honeymoon, CG and Shin's little vacation at the beach *sigh* cuteee)

3. Dragging towards the last middle part (the whole revenge part w/ Yul and his mother, CG not wanting to be a princess anymore, Shin NEVER admitting his love for CG but instead he do stupids stuff -_- )

4. Alright in the end (at this point I didn't really care about this drama since it drag soo much lol but I was glad it had a happy ending)

vann88

sarNie Egg
Can someone please re upload Princess Hour. I really want to watch it but all the links are expired. Thanx.

rukD2B

numfon said:
doesn anyone have the NGs, behind the scenes, or interviews? if so, please upload! thanks in advance. :)
[post="138068"][/post]​

second request! I AGREE!! ^_^

mysticlady83

sarNie Egg
lil_beckie said:
Hey does anyone know where i can d/l this? I've already d/led 8 epis and i want to d/l the rest
[post="142776"][/post]​

Have you tried silentregrets. I know that he/she has it with eng subs.

Bad news: the website is temporary down for a while so you can't download from there.

I'm sorry I don't know of any other places to download.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
mysticlady83 said:
Have you tried silentregrets. I know that he/she has it with eng subs.

Bad news: the website is temporary down for a while so you can't download from there.

I'm sorry I don't know of any other places to download.
[post="143010"][/post]​
thanks anyways..

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Penny said:
i DL the drama from d-addicts. i mean, it takes hella long but it's HQ.
[post="142839"][/post]​
thats where i started d/l ing my eps but i stopped and now i want to d/l the rest but theres no uploaders.. :(

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
this drama is good but not the best! i was more into the wardrobe that YEH wears.. and it's one of those drama that if you keep watching then you have to finish it cuz overall it's not bad! N it's because shes babyvox.... i like the end of the drama more! they didn't disappoint you!
omg-- i thought shin was so gay at first but i started to like him when he became nicer and now i just found out that he's a model and damn he's a skinny hot guy! nice face features!!