Mayura's main actor dubbed voice

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
they were called by that in the 80's.. then i think in the 90's thats when they go by mayura.. because i have a boran lakorn and yes its the same voice..
yup that right...they use to dubbed the voice for those mini storyline karaoke also back in the 80's

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
they should dub korean dramas too! i just wanna see how it would fit, esp. w/ the lead guy and lead girl's voices. right now i don't really like any of the dubbing for korean dramas, except for cle.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
for me, a thai lakorn has to be with mayura's voice. serious, when we use to heard their voices a long time ago and when suddenly we watch other dubbing, it sounds so weird. no matter the background music, no matter the time they take to dub one lakorn i still love them.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
It's normal to prefer a particular dub group due to experiences. Like many of you had said, you grew up with that voice so it like part of you, I grew up watching Mayura voice too. Now I watch it here and there when I visit my parents but when I watch it on my own, I watch it in their original Thai Audio. Same thing with Korean, I watch it with subtitles.

It's when your fav group not around...then will people seek alternative. It might not be the best like your fav ofcourse, but over time, they will get use to it. :) I think

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
cle is pretty good ...i refuse to watch any other dubb comapay beside mayura other wise i'll wait or watch on thai audio. I wont even attempt to watch it in those other ones

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
It's normal to prefer a particular dub group due to experiences. Like many of you had said, you grew up with that voice so it like part of you, I grew up watching Mayura voice too. Now I watch it here and there when I visit my parents but when I watch it on my own, I watch it in their original Thai Audio. Same thing with Korean, I watch it with subtitles.

It's when your fav group not around...then will people seek alternative. It might not be the best like your fav ofcourse, but over time, they will get use to it. :) I think
yeah, i can never really sit down and watch a korean drama w/ khmer dubbing. i'm so used to hearing orig. voices and subtitles.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ahh it was dubbed in khmer?...is that the first one? or the the one with se7en..whatever his real name is lol..

i havent touched a korean drama in so long!

and khatiya you are right..i cant stand watching it from any other company than mayura..but then once they stop..i wonder what my mom will watch..cause right now..i dont even watch it in mayura anymore..just the thai audio ones..and i dont have to wait long for mayura neither ..getting tired of waiting! :mellow:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think they'll dub "duang jai patiharn" but if they dubbed it, it would be like a dream come true. i wish they dub oil/kwan too.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think they'll dub "duang jai patiharn" but if they dubbed it, it would be like a dream come true. i wish they dub oil/kwan too.

lol its been so long already if they do dub oil and kwans' hmmm...i dont even know what i want them to dub anymore..i dont really have any fav one in mind!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i don't think they'll dub "duang jai patiharn" but if they dubbed it, it would be like a dream come true.
actually i called mayura and spoke to the guy lead voice last year and he said that he already dubbed it and just waiting for the right to release it, he could be lying to me