Mayura's main actor dubbed voice

russe

sarNie Adult
thanks rainydays, there are no article bout the lady who dubbed the lead voice any where. I notice that she never take an absent since she started dubbing.

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
Hi every one I'm a fan of Mayura dubbing production too, love their voice and the vocabulary that they use in their translation...that's how I learn how to speak khmer by watching them lakorn that dubbed by them. I don't know if you guys remember or not but their another lady who used to dubbed with Mayura too her name is (Dee Sakarnn) I could have spell her name wrong, but she also dubbed the voice of the leading lady too.....but then when Ms. Sothyrat come back to dubbed the leading lady voice she dubbed the n'rai role in stead. Dee Sakarnn can dubbed many voices, old, young, middle age ect. Now she is no longer with Mayura I heard that Dee Sakarnn is Chan Chou 1 wife....I could be wrong but that's what I heard....but any way I love their voice all the guys and girl don't know any thing about the bg music... :lol:

russe

sarNie Adult
Hi every one I'm a fan of Mayura dubbing production too, love their voice and the vocabulary that they use in their translation...that's how I learn how to speak khmer by watching them lakorn that dubbed by them. I don't know if you guys remember or not but their another lady who used to dubbed with Mayura too her name is (Dee Sakarnn) I could have spell her name wrong, but she also dubbed the voice of the leading lady too.....but then when Ms. Sothyrat come back to dubbed the leading lady voice she dubbed the n'rai role in stead. Dee Sakarnn can dubbed many voices, old, young, middle age ect. Now she is no longer with Mayura I heard that Dee Sakarnn is Chan Chou 1 wife....I could be wrong but that's what I heard....but any way I love their voice all the guys and girl don't know any thing about the bg music... :lol:
I know who you talking bout, she dubbed Vannida's voice in Vannida lakorn.

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
lol same here! that's how my khmer vocabulary is increasing.

yak

sarNie Adult
lol.. i think we all like that.. well not just only lakorn.. watching chinese movies, learn stuff too.. he he

yak

sarNie Adult
lol.. i think we all like that.. well not just only lakorn.. watching chinese movies, learn stuff too.. he he

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i only watch thai lakorn and mayura helps me a lot to understand khmer. even i'm khmer but my parents don't speak khmer all the time, they speak franch, lao, or thai and khmer of course.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol shoot that was where i learn my khmer too...and my two younger sisters wonder how i know the bigger words...kon thai of course ^_^ (they dont watch kon thai btw)

yak

sarNie Adult
well i learnt khmer when i was little from my parents.. but those heavy words.. learnt it from the lakorn and movies.. lol... and ppls who lives around me are shock.. cause their kids cant really speak beside my family.. ha ha ha... thank you lakorns and chinese movies... ^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep learned from both thai and chinese series..

thank goodness for them.. is right!!! ^_^

oh i did learn how to read some khmer from them too...i recognized/memorized the letters/words :p

sweet sweet

sarNie Hatchling
when my grandparents friends see me watching kon thai they always ask me do i understand cause i dont really talk khmer to them and i'll be like yea of course then they start speaking khmer to me to see if i understand hahha sometime i act like i don't understand so they wont bother me..

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
^_^ there this one lady voice that I don't like she sound very annoying she is like the voice of n'rai now I like the voice of lady Ou Sanga as n'rai better she's old but she sound very young and pretty... <_<

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
I like the voice of lady Ou Sanga as n'rai better she's old but she sound very young and pretty... <_<
I love her voice (Ou Sanga). She was the leading lady's voice back in the 80's for the Chinese series, like LOCH, Chor Lau Heung and etc... She has such a pretty voice.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm i think i need to find out who that is..ou sanga..im so not up to date with all of the other dubbers voice & info..all i know are the n'ek and p'ek voice..i love their voice!

yak

sarNie Adult
I love her voice (Ou Sanga). She was the leading lady's voice back in the 80's for the Chinese series, like LOCH, Chor Lau Heung and etc... She has such a pretty voice.
was she the one who dubbed the old sneaha srok srai? if yah, she does have a nice voice.. but i would say only for boran because i remember mayura used to be called, nokor thom. and they dubbed alots of boran back then..

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
She still dubbes for Mayura now, but she's not the main girl's voice. She did Jamie's voice in Oum Ruk and I know more but I can't think of right now.

peaches

sarNie Elites
She still dubbes for Mayura now, but she's not the main girl's voice. She did Jamie's voice in Oum Ruk and I know more but I can't think of right now.
:huh: i that thought the lady that did Jamie in Oum ruk use to be a singer in cambodia, first name Sophal