Mayura

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Sai Soke is out http://mayuravoiceproduction.com/snaekrommlopchray

I just noticed Mayura doesn't dub evening lakorns, they only dub prime time, which is good cause then Ntry can dub them cause they are better, i hate the new voices in Mayura i like the ones back in the usa.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Can anyone tell me if these lakorns are any good?
SNAE KROM MLOP CHRAY and VIMEAN LEAK SNAE.
I personally like Sai Soke. Not a fan of Rome or Ja but it was the storyline that kept me glued to the lakorn. As for Vimean Leak Snaeh it's not worth it to buy unless you really love Kob and collects all her lakorn. It start out good in the beginning but then it just drags and drags and then rush to an ending.

But if you just want to see it, you can rent it or buy it at a discounted price.

I don't like the new Mayura voices either. Apparently they only kept the main girl/guy dubber. The rest of the voice is from dubbers who dub Korean and Chinese drama LOL. Not that I watch any of Mayura's because I watch them in thai. But my friend customers tells me so.

Soopke

sarNie Egg
Thanks Khatiya for answering so fast :D

I personally love mayura dubs, but I think it's mainly cause I grew up with watching mayura lakorns.

It's too bad we can't rent nor buy any lakorns where I live. I think I go with SNAE KROM MLOP CHRAY then :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
3 Hua Jai
3 Hua Jai is out, i'm surprised Mayura didn't dub Wiwa Wah Woon, it was a hit with the ratings. I'm not happy with the new mayura voices, plus the guy dubber's voice sounds really old and different. I am beginning to love Ntry, though the girl's voice is annoying i can tolerate it but the new voices for mayura suck.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I personally e-mail them to dubbed Wiwaawaa Woon but I guess not. Maybe they don't want to make money.
I emailed them about them removing youtube videos and i told them if they didn't answer i'll stop buying their lakorns and they never answer. They never answer any emails. I hate their service. Whatever ntry dubbing isn't that bad i like it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I personally like Sai Soke. Not a fan of Rome or Ja but it was the storyline that kept me glued to the lakorn. As for Vimean Leak Snaeh it's not worth it to buy unless you really love Kob and collects all her lakorn. It start out good in the beginning but then it just drags and drags and then rush to an ending.

But if you just want to see it, you can rent it or buy it at a discounted price.

I don't like the new Mayura voices either. Apparently they only kept the main girl/guy dubber. The rest of the voice is from dubbers who dub Korean and Chinese drama LOL. Not that I watch any of Mayura's because I watch them in thai. But my friend customers tells me so.
Vimean Leak Sneah was so good. I enjoyed it, it didn't drag at all. The ending wasn't rushed at all.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ok never mind about what i said about Mayura not dubbing evening lakorns, they just dubbed Priew Talad Tak, Kade and Mo. Wow they are fast at dubbing..................

http://mayuravoiceproduction.com/kromomcheungkang

peaches

sarNie Elites
dubb as lakorn the airs. nobody can dubb all in one week. right now i bet mayura are working on kulab rai nam. look http://www.youtube.com/user/sarNworld sarn is uploading ngao hua jai the srok khmer version of ntry and the voice is still annoying.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
dubb as lakorn the airs. nobody can dubb all in one week. right now i bet mayura are working on kulab rai nam. look http://www.youtube.com/user/sarNworld sarn is uploading ngao hua jai the srok khmer version of ntry and the voice is still annoying.
I think they're dubbing Ruk Nai Marn Make

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I was right, they dubbed Ruk Nai Marn Make, but Ntry is ahead it released it first.

Ruk Nai Marn Make

I bet they're dubbing Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun or Kularb Rai Nam

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
really cupid candy? can you give me their account name by pm? i confess, i can't stand ntry's n'ek voice and it's worst and worst since the tye/matt lakorn
mayura has a youtube's account but too bad, they up mp4 video and the quality is not the best. they should up divx video instead.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
really cupid candy? can you give me their account name by pm? i confess, i can't stand ntry's n'ek voice and it's worst and worst since the tye/matt lakorn
mayura has a youtube's account but too bad, they up mp4 video and the quality is not the best. they should up divx video instead.
I sent it to you :lol:

They have a youtube account??? What is it?????

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^ LOL is that really Mayura's account. I guess they're following in TVB's footsteps (they also have a youtube account). It's probably used for tracking their series.:ph34r: