Mayura

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Is Oil/Lydia lakorn any good? Anyone know?
I saw it in Thai and I personally like it. If you are looking for a slap and kiss between Oil and Lydia, then pass it. This lakorn is more about the Thai Entertainment Industry. Lydia dream is to be a star and Ploy just wants to be the top of everyone but with dirty tricks and will do anything to get what she wants. There are a lot of girl cat fight scenes. I enjoyed it, very entertaining storyline.

teedamonee

sarNie Egg
I"m glad to hear Mayura's back but based on this it sounds like its not as good anywhere online I can at least sample before I decide I wanna make that purchase? That's the sucky part. If its good I'm willing to pay 25 bucks for wanida, but if its not good I'd rather go and get my 3 for 20 from sarika for my mom.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
n'ek's voice in sarika is too sweet, i don't like her voice but i like the p'ek's voice. he used to work with ntry before they use the caught guy. honestly, mayura is better than sarika studio: they put the original song (not khmer song), n'ek and p'ek voices are perfect.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I"m glad to hear Mayura's back but based on this it sounds like its not as good anywhere online I can at least sample before I decide I wanna make that purchase? That's the sucky part. If its good I'm willing to pay 25 bucks for wanida, but if its not good I'd rather go and get my 3 for 20 from sarika for my mom.
Sarika is so annoying with the khmer music. If you want i know where you can get a sample of Wanida mayura dubbed, if you want message me and i'll send you the link.

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
I saw it in Thai and I personally like it. If you are looking for a slap and kiss between Oil and Lydia, then pass it. This lakorn is more about the Thai Entertainment Industry. Lydia dream is to be a star and Ploy just wants to be the top of everyone but with dirty tricks and will do anything to get what she wants. There are a lot of girl cat fight scenes. I enjoyed it, very entertaining storyline.
Thanks for replyin Khatiya. I completely forgot I even posted this! LOL. Hmm..think I'll pass on this one then.

sokk

sarNie Egg
So which company has the best dubb voices? I don't like those annoying voices. The voices they used for the dvd store that we're buying now has really good dubb voices but i want to try elsewhere.

Just wondering does anyone know where i can purchase old thai tv series from? When i say old i mean those boran types. Thanks in advance :)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
So which company has the best dubb voices? I don't like those annoying voices. The voices they used for the dvd store that we're buying now has really good dubb voices but i want to try elsewhere.

Just wondering does anyone know where i can purchase old thai tv series from? When i say old i mean those boran types. Thanks in advance :)
Many people prefer Ntry over Mayura now ever since Mayura came back with their new voices. I don't know because I watch it in Thai and not dubbed.

If you are looking for Boran types, you can try http://ekomsantime.com/comersus7F/store/comersus_listItems.asp?idCategory=96

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Tara Himalai

I haven't watched this yet, but i really do not like the n'ek but i haven't missed an Aum lakorn yet, decisions, decisions.
Warning, if you start Tara Himalay then you have to also watch it's continuation because this is part 1 of 4. There are 4 couples in the lakorn and right now the 2nd part with Barry and Yaya is still airing.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't like the n'ek too and most important i don't want to buy the 4 lakorns. how about the lakorn with pat and the 3 guys? i want to buy 4 or 5 lakorns for my mom's christmas and i've already choose: kwan/win (this one is for me but my mom will be the first to watch), noon/new(my mom loves noon), oil/lydia (because oil is in here) .

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Warning, if you start Tara Himalay then you have to also watch it's continuation because this is part 1 of 4. There are 4 couples in the lakorn and right now the 2nd part with Barry and Yaya is still airing.
Thank you for telling me but i knew from the start, i plan to skip the last one with boy and margie, i don't like them.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i don't like the n'ek too and most important i don't want to buy the 4 lakorns. how about the lakorn with pat and the 3 guys? i want to buy 4 or 5 lakorns for my mom's christmas and i've already choose: kwan/win (this one is for me but my mom will be the first to watch), noon/new(my mom loves noon), oil/lydia (because oil is in here) .
The Pat and the 3 guys one kind of sucks, it's so boring, for me at least. :thumbdown:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
The Pat and the 3 guys one kind of sucks, it's so boring, for me at least. :thumbdown:
I don't like it either. Mayura dubbing the 4 Hua Jai is their money maker since it's a 4 part series. Even if you choose to skip some of the other parts I think all the 4 couples will appear again at the end of part 4 just to bring a closure to the lakorn since they are all tied. Or you can just watch it on youtube as somebody is subbing this set.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't like it either. Mayura dubbing the 4 Hua Jai is their money maker since it's a 4 part series. Even if you choose to skip some of the other parts I think all the 4 couples will appear again at the end of part 4 just to bring a closure to the lakorn since they are all tied. Or you can just watch it on youtube as somebody is subbing this set.
I'm probably not even gonna watch it. It doesn't really appeal to me. We'll see, i've already seen the first episode of Tara Himalai, it looks promising but the n'ek is just so...i can't describe it, i just don't like her.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
in Tara himalaya, i really want to know why they choose this n'ek: she's not pretty and her acting is blah.
pat and the 3 guys is boring? oh, what one should i buy? i don't want to buy the one with grate cause i don't like benz and i don't want to buy min's lakorns too.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
in Tara himalaya, i really want to know why they choose this n'ek: she's not pretty and her acting is blah.
pat and the 3 guys is boring? oh, what one should i buy? i don't want to buy the one with grate cause i don't like benz and i don't want to buy min's lakorns too.
Her name is Kim or Kimberly. She is a newbie and this is her first lakorn. Her facial reminds me of Marsha. They can be sisters. As for her acting if you were to compare with Lydia first lakorn, Kim is way better - looks natural than Lydia. Although some people might not like Kim but there are other who adores her as well so in life there is always the opposite end LOL

Benz and Great lakorn is OK, but Min and Cee lakorn is good. I don't like neither or them but the storyline in that I think is exceptional. It doesn't drag either and teaches lots of good lesson which Thai lakorn are known of if viewer pay attention. If you buy or watch lakorn because of the looks then I can't suggest but if you go with storyline then Min and Cee would be a good pick from the 2 you questioned.