Mayura

untinnu

sarNie Adult
credit to peaches at SWK:

kan lum kong: oil and noon
love strawberry: tye and yard

tai rom ngao ruk should be ending also..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
the new updates are:

kan lum kong : oil noon

love strawberry: tyeyard

tai rom ngao ruk ended..i forgot..so the other lakorn is Sadut Ruk with andrew and buachompoo

sorry i don't know the titles and how many tapes there are..i haven't rent it yet..

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Yes I've seen Prasath Amarith in Mayura version. The vdo that I got they cut all the action at the end so I was really bumb. It's a good movie.

jamalle

sarNie Egg
what is going on with Mayura, they didn't translate a lot of thai lakorn.

lay lai obai ruk -Catreeya English and Chakrit
kun luang ruk- anus and Areeya
duang jai pathihan- kob and num
kol rak game yabat- kob and chakrit
I try to watch in khmer dubb from cambodia. I can't watch it , they sound terrible maybe i'm not use to it.

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling

I try to watch in khmer dubb from cambodia. I can't watch it , they sound terrible maybe i'm not use to it.
Haha...you can hold your breath on all channel 7 lakorns cause Mayura takes FOREVER to dub any of them and at this point, I doubt they'll dub Krit and Kat's lakorn too. They're so slow on lakorns we want to watch. -_-

i agree! i've been waiting for them to dub kol luang ruk, but i doubt they will soon... <_< ...i'm used to the cambodia voices now, but somehow, they still sound terrible in these lakorns, unlike the others... :huh:

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
cheam 3 por is good its really sad its about this dad who is abusive to his middle son aka the main guy because he blames him for all thsi stuf that happened to them it has happy ending though

gs

Sexy Back
since mayura took so long to dub the lak i just watch the one from srok khmer and now i'm use to them when i watch mayura it sound strange now i prefer the srok khmer one