Mayura

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
^omg omg someone upload it in mayura pleaseeeee!! i know ive seen it in thai and the ones sarn is posting up but if someone would be kindly enough to post it...:D

navy

sarNie Adult
Wow, tik and Janie, Ann and Ken....

Happy to see them translated by Mayura. Well, that was quick!!

Thank you for the info.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Yay!! It's good to know that Oum Ruk is out by Mayura. This is great. I hope the next two lakorns will be Jao Sao Ban Rai and Hima Tai Prajun!! I can't wait for the two lakorns to be translated by Mayura. They are so fast now. I'm thankful...

navy

sarNie Adult
Jao Sao Ban Rai out by Mayura????

Oh my....I have 3 lakorns to watch. Tik, Ann, and Por.....

wow...my favorites are out so happy for this 3 days weekend. I will rent them all.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i read at the khmer Jao Sao Ban Rai  is out !!!
[post="166329"][/post]​
Yay!! I'm totally excited!! :shocked: It's unexpected how Jao Sao Ban Rai and Oum Ruk got translated so fast...Way to go!! Mayura is really trying to take the lead. I gotta rush to the video store. I love Por so much!! Now, I'm waiting for Hima Tai Prajun...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
jackielee978 said:
Wow!! look like most new Ch.3 lakorns are out.. why Ch.7 lakorns are so slow to dubb the lakorns :angry:
[post="167465"][/post]​
I realized the same. It's good for me because I'm a huge fan of Channel 3!! They need to be selective and pick the interesting ones to translate first because there's so many competition out there. Business is everything. LOL. That's my reasonings...Channel 3 have more creative, meaningful and fun-loving lakorns!! I'm so happy!! :w000t:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
untinnu said:
oum ruk
jao sao barn rai
hima tai prajun
[post="168782"][/post]​
What is Hima Tai Prajun out in Mayura, Untinnu? If so, yes!! :w000t: It's one of the best lakorns!! All three lakorns out right now are awesome!! I love them all...