Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Another new video :) 1-22-2023.

Biggest plot twist last night before the end of Kim's birthday
♥️
Kim had to film for her lakorn all day on her birthday but that doesn't stop the people that loves her, especially Mark, in surprising her. Mark came into the set as an "extra talent" who Kim needs to kick

Cr. jenzzii_iizznej , pookiegeeeee , nastwiner

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
กลับมาอีกครั้ง! กับการตะลุยกินของเด็ด!? | Teaser Bookmark EP.21 *It has eng subs*

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
หมากพาตะลุยกินร้านเด็ด ย่านปากน้ำ สมุทรปราการ | Full Bookmark EP.21 *It has eng subs*

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
And they said “I do!” to Manila!
You are cordially invited to the very first Fan Meeting of the Reel to Real Thai Superstar couple, Mark Prin and Kimberley Anne Woltemas! Catch them on March 12, 2023, at the SM North EDSA, Skydome.
Tickets will be available starting Feb. 12, 2023 at smtickets.com and SM Ticket outlets.
See you soon!

Mark Prin and Kimberley PH

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
มัดรวม 5 ร้านเด็ดย่านปากน้ำ อร่อยแน่นอน! | Highlight Bookmark EP.21

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
New video's from 1-29-2023.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
New Video :).

http://instagr.am/p/CoG2z3ar6CB/
That day, I cleared my queue at drama studio to see Nong Kim at her drama studio. Coincidentally, at the drama set, there was a scene that an extra had to wear full face mask so I made a plan and talked to P'Aom who allowed me waste her time on that. It was quite a surprise for her because Nong Kim really didn't know.

Everyone including Nong Kim's relatives came to surprise her. When we arrived at the drama studio, everyone briefed me that there would be a scene where I had to wear a full face mask and black outfit. I was afraid that Nong Kim would remember me.

When I finished dressing everyone told me that Nong Kim definitely remembered me. So I had to pretend to walk like this that wasn't myself to the scene, which Nong Kim didn't remember me.

Until the moment Nadech came to lock me up, I tried to turn my head away and thought to myself that Nadech please you were quickly pull my mask, finally Nadech took my mask off then I turned and said happy birthday to Nong Kim.

I was so happy that Nong Kim couldn't catch me. I already gave Nong Kim a birthday present on that day in a car, better go to ask her what she got. Nong Kim was very happy because it's the thing that Nong Kim wanted it sooooo much.

Cr. thicha_lp