Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Another video :) 11-19-2021

Mark wanted to take Kimmy to Switzerland | Mark IG Live cut | 11.19.2021 (facebook.com)

When a fan asked during Mark's IG Live earlier where he wanted to take Kimmy to travel once Covid is gone (or subsides).

Translation:

P'Pear (Mark's manager): Once Covid is gone, which country would you like to take Kimmy to travel?
P'Mark: I really want to go to Switzerland. Leave work for 3 months.
P'Pear: Tears will flow (meaning she'll be sad cause he will not work for 3 months) but if you are happy if you go, that's fine. If you go for that long, I will win good news. (meaning she'll hear of Mark's proposal to Kim)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Bookmark Ep. 4 (the 8th anniversary vlog) part 2 will be release tomorrow on LANDMARK YouTube channel. Can't wait to see more sugar and happiness from our favorite couple.

Mark your calendars, November 25, 2021, 7PM Thai Time (8PM Philippine Time).

Mark Prin and Kimberley Philippines Fanpage

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Mark IG Live with Kim | Talking to each other after work | 11.24.2021

Mark IG Live with Kim | Talking to each other after work | 11.24.2021 (facebook.com)

Mark did an IG Live earlier while on break in the gym. It took about 20 mins. Kim joined on the last 9 mins. while on traffic jam going home from her Smooth E event. They talked as if they are on a video call and not on IG Live

Mark said he do IG Live often to promote his lakorn. Kim also promoted his lakorn, Game Lah Torrachon, and said that "the leading man is so handsome" ♥ I just find it so cute that they talk as if no one is watching them. Such natural and lovely couple

Cr. prinfanclub

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Another video from the IG live yesterday :) 11-24-2021.

Kimmy said that the lead actor in Game Lah Torrachon is handsome ♥

Kimmy said that the lead actor in Game Lah Torrachon is handsome ♥ (facebook.com)

Kimmy said it herself, let's watch Game Lah Torrachon cause the praek is so handsome then she followed it up with "P'Nok Chatchai" (the producer and also the actor who is playing the commander in the lakorn).

The girlfriend teasing his boyfriend like this eventhough we know she actually really meant her BF is handsome

Cr. Prinfanclub