Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
please

i will say it again mark is creating chemsitry with his co_star as kim did with jma par example
téléchargement.jpg

don't be one of this immature haters some fans need to get it simply work it simply creating chemistry

some of this media and this fans are just wild in taking things out of it context

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Media doesn't have anything to do I guess. This is so stupid honestly, this will affect how freely they can act together. Anne doesn't need another chemistry-less flop on her hands. No professionalism in this industry. Even koojin is so crazy, imagine trying to manage a personal life and a public image all the time. If I was NY I would have gone insane by now.
I personally like Mark as a person, he seems to suit Kim, have his own life and interests in nature, photography, writing, take care of his family, and be mature in his work in general. He might have been an idiot when he was younger, but people can change. He isn't pretending to be an angel.
It doesn't seem to me like he'd cheat now or with Mew (who just said she entered a relationship)
Worse is what did Mew ever do ? It's just enough that she's a girl? Why malign her character?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the thing is some fans think only mark create this chemistry purpose with his co_star others do it kim herself do it that's why she always generate chemistry with her co_star , i don't think this will affect how freely he can act with mew together he already went through a phase like this so i believe there is no problem

the only problem here is the media who take some crazy immature fans comments capture it and spread it like it's the opinion of every mk fan

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yes.
Is it better to be like Nadech and only generate chemistry with Yaya, I suppose people think it's a sign of faithfulness.
If Mark didn't generate chemistry in a romantic comedy lakorn for which he is paid money, he wouldn't have a job ! :risas3:
let's not deal with that it's mk thread and i don't want to mention anyone :)

i agree on the part of mark's + point is he doesn't let those type of nonsense stop him from giving 100%

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
let's not deal with that it's mk thread and i don't want to mention anyone :)

i agree on the part of mark's + point is he doesn't let those type of nonsense stop him from giving 100%
Sorry, couldn't help comparing.
You're right. And yeah the stars know how to deal with all this they're used to it. So I shouldn't get angry :)

twister02

M♥K
I like their look at the wedding, very soft. Their outfit looks good too. What the heck is Nadech wearing?! Lol Yaya's dress is nice though but she looks loss in it lol.
I know right. Na should have loosen some buttons on that white sleeves he was wearing and took off that coat, leave the vest on.

Mark looks good whenever he does white or beige outfits. I liked their aura in this wedding. Semi formal wear, light make up.

twister02

M♥K
MK really looks like a married couple on the nakee premiere night. They casually holding hand, taking care of each other and always looks at each other during interviews. And they literally spending every single day together(based on ig posts). Are they even living together now??:confused12::risas3::naughty2::risas3:
They still live separately but it's not surprising if they do visit their homes from time to time :lol: I think all the things they do are normal for a couple who are together for 5 years :)

twister02

M♥K
Yes.
Is it better to be like Nadech and only generate chemistry with Yaya, I suppose people think it's a sign of faithfulness.
If Mark didn't generate chemistry in a romantic comedy lakorn for which he is paid money, he wouldn't have a job ! :risas3:
Super agree. Mark already said fans should separate reality from work. I hope fans would understand that Mark is just doing the job he was paid for. This is what I like with Mark. He knows what is for work and what's reality. He doesn't have reservations as long as the scenes, the director are calling it.

He can create chemistry to his n'eks. I think Kim understand that too. It's a good thing they are in the same industry. It's always the media who stirs up things.

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Super agree. Mark already said fans should separate reality from work. I hope fans would understand that Mark is just doing the job he was paid for. This is what I like with Mark. He knows what is for work and what's reality. He doesn't have reservations as long as the scenes, the director are calling it.

He can create chemistry to his n'eks. I think Kim understand that too. It's a good thing they are in the same industry. It's always the media who stirs up things.
Of course she does, because she did the same with her co-star. But I believe there always be some jealousy on kim's part.. even mark admitted that kimmy is a jealous type girlfriend:risas3: