Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
Woooow i thought it's 2014 but it's 2013 hhh they were so good in hiding that
That means they start dating after a short time of kim's break up with jett
Thank you for the information :icon12:
MK's relationship is not your typical one. There were a lot of rumors here and there and MK wanted to not spoil all information since it's their personal matters. It was just fans speculating that they started badly because Kim just broke up with Jett. That was a long time ago and Kim told the media that's not the case but one thing is for sure, they've been holding each other tightly now and faced lot of challenges together. MK doesn't want to open up before hence the exact details about them dating is distorted sometimes but, as what mentioned by others, Mark has been very vocal about it since they've reached their 3rd year and that's when MK started to reveal fans details of their relationship.

Malika.chaima

sarNie Egg
Oooo
MK's relationship is not your typical one. There were a lot of rumors here and there and MK wanted to not spoil all information since it's their personal matters. It was just fans speculating that they started badly because Kim just broke up with Jett. That was a long time ago and Kim told the media that's not the case but one thing is for sure, they've been holding each other tightly now and faced lot of challenges together. MK doesn't want to open up before hence the exact details about them dating is distorted sometimes but, as what mentioned by others, Mark has been very vocal about it since they've reached their 3rd year and that's when MK started to reveal fans details of their relationship.
Ooooh thank you for explaining
Yeah i watched videos about those issues and mark opened up about their relationship in 04/2015
Thank you again for the informations :icon12:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I am now watching more PCKK Ep 8 :).

Recap part 1.

Tam comes to pick up Aon and Aem(I think he is shaked after last episode still), he asks them if they are ready to go?, he is like lets go. Aon is stalling. Pong is going with them?. Aon says well Pea will go to Paris for the fashion week, He wanted Pong to look at the fabric from the North... maybe he'll get new ideas for this next collection. She says so Pae is asking whether Pong could come with us. Tam says it's alright. Tam tells them let's get going. We'll arrive in Chiang Mai in the afternoon. She says okay.

OMG Aem and Tam both go to grab a bag and he grabs her hand ahhhh:icon12:.

Oh wow this look:icon12::love: (Can they just say ILY(I Love you already please) lol

Pong says he will help her with the bag, Darn it Pong :pancarta:. He says go ahead Tam.

OMG more staring by both Aem and Tam while in the car. then Aon breaks it by saying why didn't they take a plane, it would only take one hour to get there. Tam doesn't like sitting in the plane. Tam likes to drive, he is like it allows us to see the nature. It's enjoyable and refreshing. Aon is like there's only buffalos nothing enjoyable at all! Aww Aem seems sad/jealous when Aon goes to feed Tam some food(FYI he doesn't want her to.) More staring from these to:icon12:.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Part 2 :).
Oh my gosh Pong feels asleep on Aem's shoulder and Tam's eyes go so big :pancarta:. now he is laying in her lap (Tam so does not like it lol). Oh no Pong is talking in his sleep ''Aem'' ''I miss you'' and Tam hears this. She is trying to wake him up. OMG Tam is so mad OMG he stops the car fast and they all go forward. Pong asks what happened? Tam says sorry(Sure Tam) :pancarta:. He goes with the car in front braked all of a sudden. Tam is staring at Aem more and she knows he is lying lol. OMG now he is speeding. that smile, "sorry my car is powerful'' Aem look wow.

They get to the hotel and Tam can't take his off Aem and Pong(They are going somewhere). OMG he is so mad drops his suitcase down hard, he says Aon, Yes? You stay with Aem, Okay. And You(Pong) stay with me :pancarta:. Tam is in a mood lol. Pong says okay, Tam is talking but his eyes as been on Aem all this time wow. The boy is so in love:love::icon12:.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Part 3 :).

Aem calls Pong(Tam overhears this) Huh? You want to see me?. You eventually said it- Sure. Where do you want to meet? Pong says okay, okay see you later.

Tam sees them talking. (FYI she is asking why Pong got into Aon's and Tam's business) ''Because I am worried about you, if Tam refuses Aon, she will scold you(Nope Aem is so jealous she so likes Tam):pancarta:. Pon asks why are you so sure that Tam would refuse Aon? Because... he doesn't look like he likes Aon at all. (Pong) Maybe he isn't aware of it yet. Or.. is it because you aren't pleased with the fact that they like each other? (Pong is so right, love it). She says Pong listen to me! what rights do I have to feel like that?. It's good if the two of them like each other!. They look so good together. (She is so lying) OMG Tam's face when he hears it:sad6:. (The feels) :sad6:. And now because Aon yells Tam they know he is there darn it. They are like omg he heard everything. Aon asks him what he is doing there along?. Aon says what are you doing here (Aem and Pong) Ta asks Aon why she was looking for him? She says because I saw that the hotel allows it's guests to try and plant rice, so I(she) wanted to invite you and do it together. Please? (OMG that look Aem is giving right now) :pancarta:. Cha-aem, uncle Pae's servant, (Pong) let's do it together. she is like I am even dressed for the occasion! is it cute? A dress for planting rice'' It's very cute. (Okay me thinks Tam is trying to make Aem jealous?) anyone else thinks that way also?. I knew it(Aon) Okay I knew it after he says that he looks right at Aem:pancarta::icon12:. Wow those looks they are giving each other right now wows is all I can say.

Aon tells then to hurry up lol, It's here! Tam tells her to be careful not to fall. She is like Tam I've never been this close to a rice field. Aww she is so excited(Aon) Is this thing real (Aww Aon). Tam is going to help her (FYI I am recapping this stuff because Aem is in the scenes also). Aon asks is it very hard to plant the rice plant?. Tam says it's not hard. I did it before with villagers. Wow again Tam looking at Aem. He says he will teach her. Okay. Let's get started. more looks between the two(Should this episode be called The looks/Jealous I am in love) :pancarta: because wows:icon12:. Tam says be careful. I'll go down first. Be careful Aon (Girl Aem) is so jealous. OMG because Aon almost fell they almost kissed OMG Aem's face right now, and yup Tam looks right at Aem. OMG Tam's little smirk (He so knows this is bugging Aem) haha. Aww Aon says sorry, he is like slowly.. be careful. He is like come, I will teach you. She is trying it now. Aww Aon is like why isn't it working?. Tam is like Aon do it slowly. OMG he takes Aon's hand and looks right at Aem (Yup he knows this is making her so jealous) that is why he is doing this. Aem is so mad she goes into the water without Pong "Where are you going? poor Pong.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Part 4 :).

Pong is saying ''Wait for me'' lol. Tam knows she is mad that smirk of his. Aon is like Cha-aem, really. Take it easy. He is making Aem more jealous (love it:icon12:) I am only 24 mins into the episode and it is already gold(shipper down) :pancarta:. Aem can't stop staring daggers at Aon and Tam and he is just smiling at her. Okay peace you are so right, this episode has been amazing so far:icon12: :). OMG Tam touches Aon face and Aem is so mad she storms off, but then she get's stuck and Tam is just looking at her, Pong is helping her. ''What is wrong, My leg is stuck- Oh my gosh both Aem and Pong fall into the water, and Tam and Aon are laughing. Pong tells her to be careful but they fall again(Aww). Pong says Aem, come. I'll help you. Aww now Aem is yelling at Pong(poor Pong) ''I said leave me alone'' There faces especially's Tam, Aem leaves. Ohh Aem is thinking about Tam and Aon(Jealous).

They are all eating supper together now. Okay never mind Tam asks the waiter to prepare another table he says okay. OMG he says this way, Pong and Cha-aem can be at ease and not feel uneasy sitting with their boss. Another thing, You and I(he means him and Aon) can have our meal in private(Oh by he wants to make her so jealous in this episode for reals) He is holding Aon's hand, but again he is just looking at Aem(he knows that is this getting to her :pancarta:) Yup more looks:icon12:. Tam can see something is wrong with Aem he hasn't taken his eyes her. Aww Pong is trying to get Aem to eat more. OMG they haven't stopped staring at each other plus more Jealous. Aww she almost chocked on her food he almost jumped out of his chair to go to her but she stops himself.

They are walking and they bump into each other. Tam asks her why she is there?. She says why can't I be here?. Oh-I forgot. I'm just a servant, (Aww) I shouldn't put myself at the same level as you who's my boss(Aww Aem). She goes to leave. He calls after her and follows her. He asks her what she meant by that she says you said it yourself! Did you forget?, she goes to leave again he stops her ahh. Aww he says sorry. I might have been too harsh(Yes you were Tam). She says please let go(he has a hold of her arm(Okay ahh :icon12:) Aem says people will misunderstand me if they were to see this He grabs a hold of her and says misunderstand what? You don't act this way when it's with someone else. ahh :icon12:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Part 5 :).

Okay now Tam is talking/being jealous of Pong ''You even let him sleep on your lap'' she says that's my business. It has nothing to do with you(wow). Uhh this scene ahh:icon12:

''Let go, I won't'' ahh ''I want to know your feelings... When you are with me or with Pong, Are they different? Uhh I think he was going to kiss her here, sorry don't have a gif of this scene just pictures ahhh:icon12::love:.

OMG he goes to kiss her here omg ahhh (shipper down) :icon12::love:.

Oh man she says she doesn't feel anything at all. (Lies Aem lies). She runs away, OMG his face.:sad6:.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Okay all sorry I need to stop for the end it is getting late/I am tried my hands are cramping up sorry all.

I need to go to bed now, I will watch more soon I am 34 mins into Ep 8. Night everyone :).

Last edited:

Malika.chaima

sarNie Egg
Is kimmy went to remove her mole today?
Oh really ?!!
These days i saw her IG story she was putting a voting about her mole it was written in Thailand language but i think it's about if she should remove it or not because she was putting a circle arround her mole