Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah i'm new to them, i've been watching lakorn but i never came across them and i'm happy that i found them hh this month i watched every video i can found of them :D yesterday night i watched the episodes of margie and pok when MK went with them on a trip
I was thinking which lakorn of them i should watch first so thank you for the suggestion i'm going to watch PCKK
i'm not surprised cause i went through that phase when i first discover mk so i totally feel nostalgic here :lol:
btw did you had an experience of shipping a couple before? i mean did you shipped two stars outside thailand before

and your are welcome for the suggestion and i guarantee you you wil have fun and laugh and finnn watching pckk :icon12:

Malika.chaima

sarNie Egg
i'm not surprised cause i went through that phase when i first discover mk so i totally feel nostalgic here :lol:
btw did you had an experience of shipping a couple before? i mean did you shipped two stars outside thailand before

and your are welcome for the suggestion and i guarantee you you wil have fun and laugh and finnn watching pckk :icon12:
Hhhh yeah i'm like wanting to watch every single video about them and unfortunately I don't understand thai language
Yeah i shipped stars in korean dramas and chinese and taiwanese and philippine dramas and turkish too and american hhhhh
Btw when did MK start to date each other i know they anounce that in 04/2015 and i only know they've been together from the beginning of 2015 but when they start that exactly ?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hhhh yeah i'm like wanting to watch every single video about them and unfortunately I don't understand thai language
Yeah i shipped stars in korean dramas and chinese and taiwanese and philippine dramas and turkish too and american hhhhh
Btw when did MK start to date each other i know they anounce that in 04/2015 and i only know they've been together from the beginning of 2015 but when they start that exactly ?
they have been together technically for 4 year and a half they do their anniversary on 22 september
and wooooow you left no one you have a lot of ships to have fun on i have only MK :lol:

Malika.chaima

sarNie Egg
they have been together technically for 4 year and a half they do their anniversary on 22 september
and wooooow you left no one you have a lot of ships to have fun on i have only MK :lol:
Oh so that means they start dating september 2014
Hhhh yeah but not for now i'm now shipping just kim and mark but i ship her also with james ma i find their chemistry undeniable *guilty* hhhh

Malika.chaima

sarNie Egg
Yea in 2016 Mark shared a picture on IG (9-22-16) with the #3 in numeral numbers that meant 3 years, 2017 4 this year is 5 :). So it was 9-22-13
Woooow i thought it's 2014 but it's 2013 hhh they were so good in hiding that
That means they start dating after a short time of kim's break up with jett
Thank you for the information :icon12:

Malika.chaima

sarNie Egg
@Malika.chaima i see the essential is have fun and enjoy and always be positive

and your seggie is a clip of kim singing ? do you like her singing that song ?
and yes it's 2013 because the first time they put 3 numeral as mkfan123 said on 2016

here the link
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/mark-kim-world.62552/page-94#post-1195629
Yeah my signature is a clip of kim singing i find it so cute so i put it as a signature :icon12:
Thank you so much for the link oooh that's really awesome they've been together for almost 5 years