Mark-Kim World

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yea I so agree with that.

I though we could post old pictures(I will still do that) :). I also though we could also post gifs and fanvideo's to keep the thread moving while Mark is away?. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yea I so agree with that.

I though we could post old pictures(I will still do that) :). I also though we could also post gifs and fanvideo's to keep the thread moving while Mark is away?. :)
mmmm since i rewatched and saw alllllllllllllll MK clips FMV photos everything so i don't know what to post that could be interested to a new mk fan like you, will let the mission of keeping this thread alive to you :D share with us your live expression in mk old lakorns and clips ;)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
mmmm since i rewatched and saw alllllllllllllll MK clips FMV photos everything so i don't know what to post that could be interested to a new mk fan like you, will let the mission of keeping this thread alive to you :D share with us your live expression in mk old lakorns and clips ;)
Okay hun :), I am hoping to watch more soon, I have just been busy with my shows and catching up with my shows on PVR(still need to do that) but with my shows going on break soon. I should have more time to watch again :).

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
This is what it is about, info from here

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb0fUXMh4uL/?taken-by=mk_vietnam_fan

"Mark Prin ordained as a monk this morning at Phraya Suren Temple (date 23/11/2017) cr: kimmy_kimberleyofp
This is called ordination. It is a Thai Buddhist tradition that most men at the age beyond 30 (it means the age of 20) will ordain and became Buddhist monks for some period to mainly pay gratitude to their parents and to study Buddhist on depth. It not mandatory but a most Buddhist men will go through once in there lifetime especially before getting married.