Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oooo my god aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa such a big FINNNNNNNNNNNN DAY thank you MK for a such fan in mk world swimming in the honey sea of the lovebirds world
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV7R1T4Hs6Y/?taken-by=mk2gether
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV7RA5Jjfbo/?taken-by=winner54_mk

love is all around

baby baby baby oooh ohhh

EYES CAN SAY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

beloved lovebirds

those shining happy smile can bright the dayyyy like a pure ray of sunshine in a spring day

shining stars

there is no wonder why he is soooo in love with her cause this photo explain it all :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

let's entertain our loving fans

will wait for the clip for this little chit chat

Kayla

sarNie Adult
They both look absolutely adorable together! I like their theme outfits!

Kim looks like a Disney princess and Mark looks like a character out of the movie Grease.

What's more important is they both look so happy together!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sorry for the multiple posts but one post won't fulfill all the photos and i ofcourse i need to share every photos here share the fin moment from our favorite couple here with you ladies :D and also the silent reader :D

smile and spread th elove

hmmmm what did you do now baby

the lady with the gentelman

come man smile ,ok will help :lol:
him: heeeeee

happy happy and happyyyyyyyyy , you can't fake happiness when it's clearly shining it's like the sun in the middle of blue sky

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaaaaaaaaaa my heart still screaming for them :icon12:

we are coooooooooooool

beautiful beautiful real onscreen couple

let me fix it for you sweetheart

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they absolutely know how to makes my heart flirt inside and scream seeing their sweetness such a strong amazing couple wow wow wow nothing can break a couple this much in love
some things are just so clear and hit you right away and mk's stares touches love support are one of this things that hit me strongly in each occasion we are able to be exposed to them

they are simply a soulmates matchmade for each other

you smile i smile too

your smile is mine too

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if it was 3 years ago i would say that this fans are too crazy screamng like that but now i'm the one screaming behind my laptop screen :lol: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they are on screen hot couple and they are real life couple so when they have couple event it should be no less than this we fans deserve it cause we keep waiting for long for their work together :lol: eager fans talking here i be patience and patience but when the event happen i explode with joy to see those worth wait excitement my beautiful lovebirds

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
They really glow when they're together. It's so amazing how happy they are in this event and I love that they sang songs to each other especially the one Mark sang (the Tor Saksit song).

Yes, I agree. Kim's curve is so evident in what she wore yesterday. I absolutely like how clean Mark's hairstyle was.