Mark-Kim World

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
They're so cute together. Mark is quite tall compared to most p'ek. I believe he's right at 6 foot tall. I like the fact that in his lakorns even when n'eks got heels on, he's taller.
He is..and he also looks like a korean when he doesnt put any make up on..kimmy also looks so pretty without makeup..indeed a gorgeous couple:angel10:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
He's hot commodity that's why. LOL

Reminds of funny interview clips I've seen of Mark where he's afraid to say something wrong because Kim might kill him. I remember he said on a news clip or news article where his weakness is Kim, especially when she's sulking, she's more lovable.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
He's hot commodity that's why. LOL

Reminds of funny interview clips I've seen of Mark where he's afraid to say something wrong because Kim might kill him. I remember he said on a news clip or news article where his weakness is Kim, especially when she's sulking, she's more lovable.
there is three MAJOR things i will never forget mark said them himself and proved them with his action until now
"her happiness is my happiness"
"everybody know she is my weakness"
"nothing will break our relationship we will be like this always"

and memorable words from kim
"my one and only"
"you smile i smile" "you jump i jump"
"you are my hero , my other half"
"we will always find a way back to each other"

fiiinnnnn whenever i remember it :D :icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they are so natural so easygoing just like any other couple in love relationship i'm really really was sssssssooooooooo happy cause i missed their live together even it's short but still i was :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: this little moments they share makes my day pink pink everywhere :pancarta: