Mark-Kim World

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I am actually glad that they do not have much events together. Not because I don't want to seem them together, but I like to see that they are spending time together on their own terms, not because of work. They have a genuine love for one another, and it shows. I am not sure what the future holds for them and neither do they, but one thing for sure, people can stop saying their relationship is fake and having doubts. It's been three years and it seems to be going strong between them. They both have been very supportive of one another through the ups and the downs. It's a crazy industry, so to have someone there for you who love and support you is something really special.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
You know what? Me too... before, I use to lurk most of the time but now, I always say to it that I need to login so that I can stare at my siggie. :risas3: I was planning to change it to a KC gif but being a MK fan prevail plus, I just can't dispose a wonderful gif like that :love:
keep it as long as you can then :D :pancarta:

Last edited:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I miss them soo much!!they are so busy lately especially mark and mark has been kinda mean lately to kimmy:pancarta:
(Keep calling her chubby eventho she slimmed down alot recently)..nevertheless im happy they are still stay strong together
It's a term of endearment. I find it cute because it shows how comfortable they are with one another. Mark loves his fatty. lol

Knitty

sarNie Adult
IMG_1472.JPG

Translation: Mark and Kim are both so cute. Kim is soooo beautiful and she was shopping for cloths while Mark was standing and playing with his phone, waiting for her near by.
Cr: winner54_mk (ig) & kanyayonrose (ig) for translation

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@Knitty Thanks! These two are inseparable! Gosh, I can't wait to watch them onscreen again.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for who wonder why i adore mk this much cause they show that loving someone is not that hard sharing this little sweet moment together
kim was reading mark's favorite novel for him not because he can't read it himself bt he love to heart it with her voice cause it makes him feel love and warm inside :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRSpM_zA2p0/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley
or maybe he is teaching her :lol:

Last edited:

MK19

sarNie Juvenile

MK19

sarNie Juvenile
Its either mark is too tall or kimmy is short:naughty2: either ways they look so lovely and in love:icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
HAHAHA. Most of the time, if you say you wanted to see a pic update from them, you always get them.
You're quite lucky. Keep on wishing please. :clap::cheer:
i wished it worked like that for me in real life too :facepalm: but from my experience with MK the more i don't expect or let me say i hope but i don't expect much the more i get so now i work with that concept i go with the flow i truly didn't expect i actually gonna have the pix i wanted :lol:

twister02

M♥K
Yes, me too. Actually, I want them to be more private than before.
The update we got, it was from the account of the restaurant they went in. It's not from them.
I'll be happy if they can post from time to time but not too much. As what momotea said, even if we don't see it in social media, they are still together, doing things what normal couples do.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well i agree with that just not too tooo private i want them to share with us some sweetness cause truly their love and moment makes me happy and makes warm in my heart so just a little bit won't hurt :p :D eager fan talking here