Mark-Kim World

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Somewhere I had read this quote.
"It's not about the guy you used to be but the gentleman you have become. That's important"
Mark is the pillar of strength, ray of hope and a beautiful future to Kim. Stay together... forever. Make awesome babies ;)

twister02

M♥K
he is the gift from god to kim to be her prince her man her evrything that will carry her when life hit her down , it sad that he has to film this days , such a caring loving man
When will the filming ends this week? I hope Mark can be with Kim for the remaining days of the funeral especially on the cremation day. Mark can make her smile a bit. I know it's hard for Mark too seeing his woman weeping and sad while he has to act normal because of his profession. So I want them to be strong, the two of them, in this difficult time. :crybaby2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
When will the filming ends this week? I hope Mark can be with Kim for the remaining days of the funeral especially on the cremation day. Mark can make her smile a bit. I know it's hard for Mark too seeing his woman weeping and sad while he has to act normal because of his profession. So I want them to be strong, the two of them, in this difficult time. :crybaby2:
sadly that's what i'm doubting if p'off of act art scheduled a filming this week wor the lakorn in chiangmai it wll be difficult for mark to attend but let' hope he would be able

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he is her world her smile her strength her everything , when he is around i feel kim really much much stronger
miss that sunshine sincere smile so much :love::love: her eyes are different when mark beside her , o really hope he can make it in the las day and won't have filming in chiangmai

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
at least if filming its not to chingmai because Taew has event on 3 dec So I guess mark no need filming this week