"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
walk with me the way my love
share with me my life
cause i know no matter how hard and long the road is
no matter how hard and tiring the life is
i will still be happy for having you beside me
it will still be easier go through it with you
simply because you are my happiness my hope my joy my support my energy my sense all what i need to reach the end
so walk with me my love your way is my way
let's face it together

twister02

M♥K
Be strong Kimmy. This is the time that she will really need a shoulder to cry on. I'm so sad right now.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sadly mark is in chiangmai filming his other lakorn , hope he will be able to come back today to support her she need him the most during this time

twister02

M♥K
They're supposed to have an event tomorrow, right? Hopefully, Mark can be with Kim in times like this. I don't know what to say. It's a very sad day.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the funeral is today her father's body will be in temple for 7 days starting from today , so i'm not sure if mark can attend tomorrow signing will see, such a sad event but that's life she need to be even more strong in time like this

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace do you have any clue what's going on with Mark? Is he involved in a fight?
no he was not but there is an actress from the same lakorn gang that mark is filming with teaw in chiangmai her bf got to the fight but media is including mark , teaw and mew names for no reason this was confirmed by teaw and mark management in
the dradaily post it's clearly the pix showed int he tablet of the people the mum accuse is a pix of this actress and her bf
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNRZjhoBB8v/?taken-by=daradaily
here is the pix showed in the tablet
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHQ_mGiBitB/

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
actually he was fighting with the security in that restaurant
he want use the toilet but security not allowed him its only open for stars
so they got fight
his mom told reporters she got her son's call ask help because a lot people just watch him but no one come to help they only take photos
Taew and Mew's mom already clarify they all dont know this happened

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim will be happy again with this man's love she can go through it with him , i'm confident in his love to her , the biggest support to her
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNTXTwzguRh/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley
the translation is from the comments
"Mark said that he did his best in signing the calendars and he is sorry but he has to leave to go provide support to Kimmy at the funeral. He is both moral support and will be hosting and taking photos at the funeral."

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
mark and his family are hosting funeral(Praying) today
28th the boss of channel 3 will be the hosting
29th are P'da and Pa Jaew
30th is P'Anne
Dec 2 will be Yaya and Margie
Dec 3 is the Funeral,they will do the cremation

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
30th is P'Anne
thank you for the info

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling
30th is P'Anne
Thanks for the information. Will Kim and her family attend all the funeral praying mentioned above?