Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i have so much emotion inside me right now weeing this , i will wait for mk photobook one day and will keep playing this song for that moment :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he is encouraging her in everyday in every possible way he can do , show his support so people who loves him too support her too , he want to make the wolrd easier to her
he is not everyone's superhero he is her superhero :icon12::icon12::icon12:

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
It's sad not to see Kim in the charity event however, it should be family first. Let's pray for Kim's dad. Hopefully Mark can support Kim's family after the charity event.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@RakLakornNYK i wish if i can rate your comment :icon12: and agree cause i soooo agree in it , and i miss mk soooooo much but i know kim doesn't like people to see her sad and she doesn't want her father illness to be a topic to discuss in the media and she is in need of mark the most in this hardest times so i will wait patiently until they feel better and her dad get better

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Where's the heart shaped emoji? I've been searching for all the smileys you add but no luck!

MK are special to me because they are special already hehe. The biggest reason is Mark. He proved me completely wrong. Why did she chose him out of all the gentlemen around her was the question running in my head all the time and now I wish for them to stay together for as long as they can. It's really hard for a person to change but when you do it, you show the world that you care. It's overwhelming to see Mark standing by her through thick and thin. I guess he said in an interview something along the lines of thanking Kim for letting him take care of her. It shows that he is grateful and he knows the worth of Kim.
My most favourite scenes of Kim are with Mark, somewhere I feel he brings the best in her though she brings best in her other co-stars!

Kim being the strong woman that she is, will overcome this soon. Strongest celeb woman I have seen.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Where's the heart shaped emoji? I've been searching for all the smileys you add but no luck!
you mean in the box of AF rply smiley? it's beside :facepalm: and i sometime post smiley from other place :)

MK are special to me because they are special already hehe. The biggest reason is Mark. He proved me completely wrong. Why did she chose him out of all the gentlemen around her was the question running in my head all the time and now I wish for them to stay together for as long as they can. It's really hard for a person to change but when you do it, you show the world that you care. It's overwhelming to see Mark standing by her through thick and thin. I guess he said in an interview something along the lines of thanking Kim for letting him take care of her. It shows that he is grateful and he knows the worth of Kim.
My most favourite scenes of Kim are with Mark, somewhere I feel he brings the best in her though she brings best in her other co-stars!

Kim being the strong woman that she is, will overcome this soon. Strongest celeb woman I have seen.
i have no more to add you said it all for me stroooongly agree :thumbup::thumbup::clap::clap::icon12::icon12::icon12: