Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
will i ever survive Kom Faek if they will keep the love scene cause just little pix and i already have my heart beat , but i'm ok i'm welling to take it , pleeeaaaseee Nok don't delete the love scene in kom fae version i need to see mk in a mature romance story , they are soo hott , and the love between them is just all what i want , i can't get enough

i need the zoom motion of this shot :D

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
oh my
this is so hot
I've never seen love scene in Nok's lakorn yet
hope he will keep all love scene since nek pek meet again after a long separation
pek left nek because he has to married to another woman
I want a hot hot reunion

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm really so nervous right now near terrified that Nok will do a major change in the story and decide to reduce the romance part i really will hate that sooo much i did a sneak peak in youtube of the lakorn to see is there sweet scene and romance and i was surprised there is more than what expected they had for sure more than welling scene but i didn't want to spoil myself fully and don't want to get disappointing cause if i see in the old version they had good amount of romance and if in this new version since the producer is more into the action decide to reduce that part i will be really sad so i decided to just low my expectation so i don't get crush

but deep in my heart i'm hoping so hard Nok will spoil us a little mk will make me melt if they keep the story as it's in the old story , i'm dying to see mk in this kind of romance and love story,
i feel i'm being dramatic again , better shut up and wait :facepalm:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
i'm really so nervous right now near terrified that Nok will do a major change in the story and decide to reduce the romance part i really will hate that sooo much i did a sneak peak in youtube of the lakorn to see is there sweet scene and romance and i was surprised there is more than what expected they had for sure more than welling scene but i didn't want to spoil myself fully and don't want to get disappointing cause if i see in the old version they had good amount of romance and if in this new version since the producer is more into the action decide to reduce that part i will be really sad so i decided to just low my expectation so i don't get crush

but deep in my heart i'm hoping so hard Nok will spoil us a little mk will make me melt if they keep the story as it's in the old story , i'm dying to see mk in this kind of romance and love story,
i feel i'm being dramatic again , better shut up and wait :facepalm:
But please n'ek must not die at the end, that's the only thing I want nok to change

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yesssss... n so they make the 2nd lakorn with the same case plus some new people, and make it that n'ek have a twins sister.
:nut::nut: ok huuu the writer seems had wild imagination :pancarta: but i still can't figure out what Nok will do wit this version i'm not very familiar with his production only know he is more of an action producer but we will see what he will do for the story

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Got and Bow are so cute together! Great looking couple as well. Got is an eye candy and Bow is beautiful as well. Glad to see the gang working out together!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yesssss... n so they make the 2nd lakorn with the same case plus some new people, and make it that n'ek have a twins sister.
The nang ek did not die at the end of part 1, she died in the beginning of part two! From the old version, they have a happy ending in part 1.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
The nang ek did not die at the end of part 1, she died in the beginning of part two! From the old version, they have a happy ending in part 1.
Anyway the nek from part one die.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
after shooting for kim project they went to buy flowers awwww well that what i understood from the cap of fiat_gettva if i'm not wrong

Last edited: