Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
mark like this quote in ig so fans did a related pix to his happiness too haha love it the perfect pix

that what true love is about , such a loving man :love::love::love:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
He said once in interview,thanks kim chose him and give him a chance to take care her
it so sweeeeet and rare you will hear that from a man , only true man will be wiling to thank a woman he love for accpeting him to take care of her and not just that is even more sweet and incredible he is proving it by action day by day :love::love::love::love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is soooooooo cuuutttteee soo romantic i needed this dose the most today , thankyou MK for spreading some love :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
after seeing their dessert for dinner tonight , i want to have my love birds pix together as my own romantic dessert i missss them

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if i'm not wrong this will be the item they will give for fans to get to collect the money for thei M2K charity this year an mk calendar for 2017 i can't wait to see the full versionn aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm so happpyyy :cheer:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLNddCZjhxr/

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we smile together
we laugh together
we fight together
we face hardship together
we make beautiful memories together
we learn together
ans i hope
we will go old together

"WE" is such powerful word when two people show it's deep meaning

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my love birds in a new look i love it so sexy and beautiful :cheer::cheer::icon12: will wait for it cause i think it' for ch3 calendar event