Mark-Kim World

twister02

M♥K
so since this comment is out of the professional sight i will post it here hahaha is he doing a massage to her arms :pancarta: haha in the photo of fitting they are so dramatic but here smiling happily hahaha :lol:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKk0TCPg7xg/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley
It looks like Mark was teasing Kim again because of her big arms. :risas3: but the gesture is quite sweet. Kimmy's right hand was in Mark's chest also. Why don't you pinch that little bear of yours, Kimmy? :naughty2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
It looks like Mark was teasing Kim again because of her big arms. :risas3: but the gesture is quite sweet. Kimmy's right hand was in Mark's chest also. Why don't you pinch that little bear of yours, Kimmy? :naughty2:
that was the sweetest teasing girl i want to be teased like that :lol: :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my MK my happy love birds , my source of romance love , my couple that give me a full clear image of what a true love is about
simply
MK=LOVE

2016 chapter is close to it end , and the love birds are recapping together all their happy moments

i'm soo ready for their future memories

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they represent all what i need in a relationship all what i dreamed of , i always dreamed of someone who can make me feel i'm creating a beautiful story with him with all the memories to look back together when ties get tough , i always wanted someone who support me in my bad and good help me be a better person , someone who can read through me without even say a word , someone who make me feel like a princess in a fairy tale , it jsut soo dreammyyyy in my eyes right now , i feel my heart so warm all the tiredness of the day i goooonnneee, i hope they will be able to keep this beautiful love their whole life cuase they made it through a lot

twister02

M♥K
It's their 3rd anniversary !!!!!❤❤❤
:aaaaa:Yeaaah!! That's why Mark's cap is "III" :icon12:

I'm really happy that day by day, they are not afraid to tell the whole world how much they mean to each other and I love that Mark is really the one who are very carefree in showing how much he loves Kim. Happy Anniversary Mark and Kimmy. Woooh! 3 years already and still going strong. Hopefully it will be for a lifetime.

I really want to singly handpick those pictures and look at them one by one. :icon12: Happy fan right here.

Knitty

sarNie Adult

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
I dont think so, this big pic was from Praew mag on 2014

mark's gift to kimmy last year was a pic of kim which
taken by him and he spent over one hundred thousand bah for floral her birthday party