Mark-Kim World

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i have never watch this before..actually most of the lakorns i watch are mostly kim, jui and ny..
maybe i can try watching..
have you watch before?? u think kim is suitable for this role? from what i know, it is an action drama? i think kim has never acted in any action drama?
Yes I did, and I love it especially the first part (they make 2nd part of it) the story line is pretty good, but the main reason that I like this Lakorn because of Cee Siwat and Cheer pair (they are the second pair not the main lead) I think this is a different role for Kim, but I'm not so excited for her to be in here because the love story for the main lead is a little boring.

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Yes I did, and I love it especially the first part (they make 2nd part of it) the story line is pretty good, but the main reason that I like this Lakorn because of Cee Siwat and Cheer pair (they are the second pair not the main lead) I think this is a different role for Kim, but I'm not so excited for her to be in here because the love story for the main lead is a little boring.
May i know what is the story about??? Do u have the links for english sub? I have try finding but cannot find..

Well ... if is a remake..maybe there will be some changes to the story line?? Maybe they make the main lead story line abit interesting??? Haha

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
May i know what is the story about??? Do u have the links for english sub? I have try finding but cannot find..

Well ... if is a remake..maybe there will be some changes to the story line?? Maybe they make the main lead story line abit interesting??? Haha
I can't find detail summary as well, but it is the highest rating Lakorn in thai history. It is pretty cool!
From what I remember the whole story take place in one province in Thailand (near the border) there is a group of gang trying to seperate the land and make it their own territory. The people who live in that province suffer a lot. Then, There are 3 main good guy from different occupation trying to work together to help people and rescue the country from danger. Has ha I'm not good at writing and giving summary of Lakorn. Hope you get some idea of it. I think it is a good movie, hope you can watch it if you have time.

Knitty

sarNie Adult
I can't find detail summary as well, but it is the highest rating Lakorn in thai history. It is pretty cool!
From what I remember the whole story take place in one province in Thailand (near the border) there is a group of gang trying to seperate the land and make it their own territory. The people who live in that province suffer a lot. Then, There are 3 main good guy from different occupation trying to work together to help people and rescue the country from danger. Has ha I'm not good at writing and giving summary of Lakorn. Hope you get some idea of it. I think it is a good movie, hope you can watch it if you have time.
Thank you... :) i will try to find and watch..

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
but for now I do not want Kim pair up with Mark yet, i want Kim teamed up with another actor first. :nono:
maybe next year or two years and then I want to see them reunited.

Knitty

sarNie Adult
but for now I do not want Kim pair up with Mark yet, i want Kim teamed up with another actor first. :nono:
maybe next year or two years and then I want to see them reunited.
I also hope kim get to work with as many different actor ...but i do not mind if they collaborated.. may have more different chemistry..who knows..

But all this depends on channel 3...

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Is anyone here know that Mark will be the main actor in the remark of ch7 drama called Kom Faek? I see it somewhere, but I'm not sure if it's true.
It was just confirmed by the producer yesterday that Mark is in it. Filming begins 2-3 months. Still waiting on nang Ek.